Convergys
3,054 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

high school
Service Sales (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 30, 2014
It is a great start to build experience, however the enviroment of the job feels like highschool and unpleasant.
On Star Advisor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: teamwork
Cons: point system
I would give directions and send them to each customers vehicle so they can be on there way to where they are traveling. I would also have extensive team building activities with my team lead and listen to calls to make my job easier and improve on different things that we collaborated on.
Run Away As Fast As You Can
Customer Service (Former Employee), GeorgiaJuly 29, 2014
Pros: it's a job that pays and they have work from home as a option.
Cons: almost everything
A typical day of work would be being "forced" to push policies that make know sense at all. Supervisors who refuse to take escalation calls. Unrealistic goals that are almost impossible to meet.God forbid if you get sick you will probably have to worry about your job security.
Fun company to work for
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCJuly 29, 2014
Pros: empolyee appreciation, giveaways, nice work environment
Cons: short breaks, short handed, need better pay
I met really nice people. Typical work day is fast paced. management is really nice. Really good relationship with co-workers. Hardest part of the job are the customers and attitudes. Most enjoyable part is the interaction with the co-workers
Great company with devotion to employees.
Software Configuration Engineer (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 29, 2014
Puts faith and trust into their employees. Has great products and services and reaches global markets.
Customer Service Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 29, 2014
Great company for college students, would recommend to someone for first time experience in a call center setting.
Not a First Choice Company
CORE Associate Trainer (Current Employee), Cincy, OhioJuly 29, 2014
Not a company winning awards for employee value, appreciation, compensation or worklife.
Great workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: positive and great workplace
Cons: not enough attention placed on individuals
a place where your work placement depends on your hard work.
nice place
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSO (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: no nearby restaurants
a lot of calls taken on the daily basis. it can become aggravating
Awesome management
Customer Service (Former Employee), Orem, UTJuly 28, 2014
Management was very thorough in communicating with employees, and had a fun work environment.
typical day at work
Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), North CarolinaJuly 28, 2014
Be careful and be friendly. this is an easy job with good pay.
convergys
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 28, 2014
i loved the job each and everyday was a new day to perform and due my very best
Average
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee), IndiaJuly 28, 2014
Pros: quaterly parties
Cons: short breaks, lack of trainings
• Worked as a Technical Support Officer for inbound Microsoft Windows XP process.
• Provide technical support over the phone and email for customers based in North America and Canada.
• Provided support on Internet Explorer and Networking issues.
RAPIDLY CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Arnold, MOJuly 28, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: per minute paycheck, hr communication sadly lacking
THIS JOB IS UNDER CONSTANT CHANGE AND DOES SUCH AT NEAR LIGHTENING SPEED. A TYPICAL DAY INCLUDED TAKING CALLS FROM FURIOUS WIRELESS CUSTOMERS IN AN ATTEMPT TO FIX THEIR PROBLEM AND RETAIN THE BUSINESS FOR THE COMPANY. I LEARNED HOW TO REALLY LISTEN TO A CUSTOMER'S COMPLAINT TO UNDERSTAND THE ROOT PROBLEM, NOT NECESSARILY WHAT WAS BEING PRESENTED. MANAGEMENT – more... WAS GOOD. I HAD CO-WORKERS BUT ONLY KNEW THEM AS A VOICE ON THE PHONE OR A NAME ON A SCREEN. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS NOT HAVING SOMEONE NEXT TO ME TO BOUNCE RESOLUTION IDEAS OFF OF. I ENJOYED HAVING GOALS AND MEETING DEADLINES WORKING UNDER PRESSURE AND TALKING TO THE CUSTOMERS. – less
Immoral Job Requirements
AT&T Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Longview, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: bonuses, management support
Cons: sales requirements, attendance points system
Convergys is an AT&T Customer Service call center. The customer service part is fine to a point. There are policies in place that halt the agent from providing fair service to the customer but above all, it's the sales requirements that make the job intolerable.
They require you make a sales offer on EVERY call regardless of the reason for the call.
Great pay during training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory,ncJuly 27, 2014
Pros: benefits designated smoking area and nice co workers
Cons: rude customers
Good pay for training nice co workers made a few friends nice hours and it pays the bills plus more. Great extra benefits such as pto and uto also get vacation time I love working there....
Great people to work with! But a VERY stressful job.
Video Repair Agent (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJuly 27, 2014
Pros: i learned to never second guess my self and made friends with in the company.
Cons: training needs to be longer so that agents within the company are all on the same page, work as one.
The over all experience with Convergys had its ups and downs. Training in the classroom was fun and interactive but once out and on the phones, it was clear that the jobs requires a lot more than just basic trouble shooting with the client. The list of things that can go wrong with Charter's equipment goes on and on. I realized that the first couple – more... of months with Charter was going to be rough because in order for me as and Agent to learn, I had to handle every situation on my own and hope the out come was a good one. The support from my "team" was bleak. – less
High Paced Enviornment with Little Comfortability
CSR Rep (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCJuly 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good pay
Cons: 4 jobs for the price of 1, no help, complicated scripts, stress volume through the roof
This is a great place to work if stress isn't an issue for you. On a daily basis you experience stressful phone calls at a high volume as well as complicated scripts to read from in order to assist customers. The benefits as far as I'm concerned are the sugary icing placed upon this dry and unappetizing cake called "Convergys" At this organization they – more... expect you to do the job of 4 different reps in 1. You handle billing, programming, sales and troubleshooting all for a low price as far as I'm concerned your salary isn't adequate for what the job you perform on a regular basis. – less
Productive and Great Workplace.
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAJuly 26, 2014
Cons: management
I worked as a college student. You have job security and the ability to advance in this business no matter your age and experience. They have awesome benefits and incentives for extra pay.
great job
customer service and problem res II (Former Employee), at homeJuly 26, 2014
walmart was an overall great job. I loved working there to see people it was a great customer service oriented job. My co workers were pretty awesome. Management wasn't all that great .

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more