Convergys Employee Review

Fast paced, New experience every day
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Cedar City, UTNovember 1, 2013
Overall the company was a good company to work for I answered phone calls all day long and solved customers every need, All of my coworkers were friendly and helpful. My favorite person was the Operations Manager he was always so helpful. The hardest part of the job was the fact that Some people were hypocritical and got mad at you for not doing everything perfect the first time. The best part of the job was that satisfactory moment when the customers left happy and Were so nice.
Pros
Help When needed
Cons
Short window for healthcare

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Good place with opportunity if you are willing to earn it
Unknown (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 21, 2017
Every job is what you make of it. There is good opportunity here to move up especially if you are willing to relocate. The programs that you will work for will vary and are more or less difficult depending on the client. I was able to build a career going from agent to a much higher position in less than 10 years. I do not believe there are a lot of companies where a person can do this with no college degree. When I did get my degree I was already a Director and the company had help me pay for my education.
Pros
Opportunity, Fast Paced, Good People
Cons
Can be Stressful, Work Life Balance
Productive fun work place
Sales Associate I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2017
I enjoyed my job, I listened to the members and assisted them in anyway that I could. Main object was to ensure the members comfort with the mail order pharmacy.
Pros
advancement for all that aplied themselves
Cons
unknown

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.