Convergys Employee Review

Dont care if people or sick or need to tkae medical leave
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCNovember 13, 2013
A typical day at work is be there 10 minutes ahead of time ifyou punch in one minute late you get a point against you. What I learned there are very nice and friendly people on the other line just need to take the time with them andtalk to them. Management does not care how sick you are.My co-wokers were like my family because spent more time with them than my own family. The hardest part of my job istaking a lot of bull forpeople who dont care. The most enjoyable part of my jobs was helping out the customer and them telling us they appreciate all the help we could give them and our time enjoyed my job very much.
Pros
Nice customers on the phone who care.
Cons
Short breaks, Short lunch, People stealing your lunch out of fridge.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Nike Consumer Affairs/Corporate Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORFebruary 21, 2018
High call volume but and easy and supportive workplace. Right off the highway. If you don't mind coming to work and doing the same easy tasks everyday this is s good job for you.
My Experience
IT Technician II (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 21, 2018
My days there were very productive, i had several projects (ATT and DTV) customers that i needed to oversee. It was a great experience for my 1st job i was a able to learn and grow with the company which they also provided schooling for my department (IT Services).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K