Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,881 reviews matching the search
Lead Case Manager / Team Leader
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 20, 2017
I opened cases for customers when they called in asking for assistance with repair costs. As a Team Leader I had agents that reported directly to me.
Pros
Small project / Monday thru Friday schedule
Cons
Not much room for advancement
okay place to work
Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2017
convergys waa a 24/7 call center and I did not like the fact I had to work om weekends and holidays , if that does not matter than this place may be for you,
Pros
free lunches
Cons
24/7 environment
Awesome
Customer Support for website (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 20, 2017
One of the best places I have worked for. No real complaints from me. Team Lead is caring and awesome to work for. Ops manager is the same way. No bad experience for me.
training not good enough
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 20, 2017
Job was supposed to be full time and the contract ended within 2 months of starting. Training was not accurate for the job that was preformed. Sink or float position.
Contractor for the phone company
Customer Service/ IT specialist (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 20, 2017
Obvious favoritism management used to take calls to show they are part of the team but did not follow any guidelines set down for the agents and ignore any guidance from the agents. This is unfair to most management who tried to do well, but the most influential managers took advantage of their position and terminate good agents to keep up with stats.
I like my job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2017
My job is to get in on time and open up all my programs on the computer to start at 5:00 am. I answer phones all day and usually I take in over 200 call per day. I learned to listen and I did not take it personal when people were upset because insurance did not pay for medications and they blame the pharmacy tech at the call center.
The hardest part of the job is that you are given a time frame of 100 seconds for English and 118 seconds for Spanish speaking customers to complete your call and the customer does not let you edge a word in and then your numbers are high.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and friends I have made working in such a large group.
Pros
Like the early morning shift
Cons
No set days off and sometimes no weekends off
Its a joke
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 19, 2017
Prepare yourself for a very unprofessional enviroment. Management and also fellow workers. Best advance keep your head down and don't take offense to what people say
Review
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 19, 2017
Throughout my career at Convergys it was great to meet so many people an make a impact in their lives. I was able to earn great leadership skills. I'm very thankful for the opportunity.
Great company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 19, 2017
Graeat company and they did help employees .they help me in every way they can and had a friendly environment .
They give great benefits..I work at night shift before but never had any issue with them
Decent place to work
Intraday Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 19, 2017
Working here was a good experience. Good pay. Nice people and good hours. Dealing with customers was stressful but rewarding. The culture was one of work hard play hard and most employees were easy to get along with. Management was realistic with it goal settimg and seemed to care.
Pros
Great benifits. Good people.
Cons
Angry customers.
Great Workplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 19, 2017
I had to teach new employees what to do in work with computers and programming. Also how to speak on the phone with customers and give the best of them with the sound of there voice being joyful etc...
Pros
Cafeteria in building
Cons
Short breaks
Productive, time managing
coustomer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2017
Friendly representation and comfortable work place. Breaks are allowed. Strict rules are in place to keep the work place in order. Technology yo to date.
Pros
30 min breaks
Cons
Short breaks
unfair treatment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 19, 2017
First off, you need to be fully aware that this is unstable job. Starting from day one, team leads and mangers will be too nice to you. Couple weeks or so, things will be way too different, expect unfair treatment, you will be threaten to be terminated every once in a while. You will be treated as a tool they own and use however and whenever they want. Expect to be working weekends, and night shift, you are just a tool to them. They don’t care if you do 99% good job, they will only focus on the 1% that you missed and punch you for it.
Only team leaders and their “close friends” can do whatever they want, totally unfair treatment should be expected. team leaders and their “close friends” go out to smoke, and you are expected to stay and take calls for hours, the moment you go to the bathroom, they will start looking for you.

At least 7 people out of 15 will quit while in training, I guess that is enough indication, and people will start looking and applying for jobs from day one. This job was absolutely the worst ever in my experience.
a review
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 19, 2017
It was a place that was very non-consistent in change and nothing was stable to feel of reassurance. Management and work ethics were always in flux for employers to do their job efficiently.
Competetive kind of workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 19, 2017
competitive kind of training. the company provides a good training to make sure that the representative are ready before stepping into the production.
Pros
free gift check for every sale
Cons
no considerartion
Job is very stressful
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAAugust 19, 2017
I loved working their but it was very stressful dealing with people using foul language towards you and belittling you as if your at fault, when your only providing them with answers to their questions and helping them to stay healthy
Quick turnover
Supervisor Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 18, 2017
the culture at Convergys where i worked was always quick turnovers and sassy attitudes . People always quitting, getting fired, and then hiring more employees that saw it as a temporary job. i'm assuming being from a small city that had something to do with it.
On phone continuously. Able only to take short breaks. No time between calls to review.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMAugust 18, 2017
Management difficult to deal with. Disrespect of employees and do not seem to care if employees come or go. Strict on time management and keeping with schedule.
Pros
Occasional promotions, prizes, and commissions.
Cons
Sales expected no matter what the situation, Not enough assistance in difficult situations with customers.
horrible place to work
CSR, Transition Coach/ TSS (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COAugust 18, 2017
this was the worst job i ever had. they do not pay well and they treat their employees like garbage. there was no pay raises. they dont care about people and therefore i had to leave asap
Bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Logan, UTAugust 18, 2017
Bad don't work here worst company terrible management worked for 6 months and never got an opportunity for advancement even when there were positions open they would outside hire to fill those positions
Pros
meet people
Cons
short breaks, dumb management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval