Convergys
3,140 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

OK place to work.
NOC Engineer II (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: no manager locally
Cons: no raises
Learned a lot about Telecommunications with this position.
Not a terrible place to work, if you dont mind talking on the phone a lot.
Training Support Specialist/Lead Sales Rep (Former Employee), Longview, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: breaks are paid, people are fun and great
Cons: angry customers are frequent, hourly pay is not what it should be
This job is not that terrible, i would reccomend it to others if they did not mind talking on the phone alot. this is a call center and i have dealt with a lot of upset customers. The environment is great, the people are great and you have the potential to make more money if you put effort into it.
overall job experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLAugust 18, 2014
Working at Convergys I've learned a lot more about phones. I've also enjoyed answering calls and solving customers problems.
I liked.
Sprint/Nextel Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 17, 2014
This was a great job and it taught me a lot about providing excellent customer service.
Productive call center environment
At&t Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2014
Pros: training was really detailed
Cons: no benefits
Call center environment, really liked the job in itself, however due to my school schedule (6pm-10pm) was not able to work the night shift any longer, and management was not willing to work around my schedule.
worst job ever
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2014
worst jobs ever, no good pay didn't even have a supervisor, didn't have reasonable breaks and the scheduled hours were over night and weren't steady
not a stable job...
Costumer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Pharr, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: schedule flexibility
Great place to work at if you are with the right people. It is not a stable job and gives you no opportunity to manage a daily life. Great benefits and commission. But some supervisors are rude when it comes to asking for help so it really depends on who your team is. Loved the job, not for everybody though...
Call Center Environment
AT&T Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLAugust 15, 2014
Pros: uncapped commission, enjoyable working environment
Cons: high turnover
I enjoyed working at Convergys. The option to grow with the company was available, but we did not do a good job with employee retention. More recognition to employees would go a long way. We had a good group of managers.
fun, productive
Customer Service/Sales Agent I (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 15, 2014
inbound call setting, making sure of giving great customer svc and making sure that every problem was resolved and the customer was happy on every call and before the customer is off the phone
WONDERFUL TO WORK AT
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLAugust 15, 2014
WONDERFUL PLACE TO GROW AND LEARN.GREAT COMPENSATION. AND EASY SCHEDULE
No Fun
Technical Support (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYAugust 14, 2014
They lied about what we would be doing
They said we won't be making sales or taking payments and we were
Nobody knew what they were doing
Great management
Customer service, I (Former Employee), ogden, utahAugust 14, 2014
I would get to work and sit down and clean my desk put on my ear phones and take calls for the company I worked for. I learned a lot I loved working with people some calls were a lot more fun then others some were very simple. My co workers most were very helpful and nice to have next to me. the hardest part would be the grumpy customers that had to – more... let you know how much they hate the company you work for after a while you get used to the rude ones. Most enjoyable part of that job i remember this one lady that called and had cancer and she made me cry she only had like 4 days left her doctor said and she was very broken hearted about this and I talked to her and gave her a good package that was available to her and I made her smile I could hear it that's my most memorable call one that will stick with me tell the end of time. – less
It's a negative environment
Customer care for AT&T (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good money and potential to make bonuses when goals are meet
Cons: always change numbers to stop bonuses from being paid out
Hard to stay positive with management yelling in the back ground while on the phone and trying to get customer happy and then try to sell them a new phone, internet and tv
Productive and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, NCAugust 14, 2014
A typical day at work is learning a lot about being friendly and dealing with customers all day . It very enjoyable
Convergys
Technical Support Representative II (Former Employee), Greenville, NCAugust 14, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: short breaks
This position had a high level of stress .
The management team made our jobs somewhat easier by providing assistance on calls .
Phone Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orem, UTAugust 13, 2014
If you are looking for a call center, this is one of them. Lack of management, never having the ability to move up.
You need alot of patience in this job.
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free tv
Cons: had to deal with some of the worst customers
The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who thought that their TV was life itself. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees I was able to work with .
call center
Android Tech Support (Current Employee), Arnold, MOAugust 13, 2014
Convergy's is a good place to work. The management is friendly and always there to help if you need it.
Loved convergy's! Fun and friendly place to work
Customer service rep (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTAugust 13, 2014
Pros: friendly and enjoyable place to work
Cons: upset customers sometimes
I loved working here and was sad to have to leave.But I am happy I left on a good note and have to chance to work there again sometime.All the supervisors and employee's were nice and helpful.
Very Good place to work professionald and fun place
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Arnold, MOAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great technology incentives
Cons: lots of overtime
A great place to work with a lot of opportunity for growth and the ability to offer quality services and earn good pay while doing so.

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys Corporation (Convergys) is engaged in relationship management. It has three segments: Customer Management, which provides – Read more