Convergys
4,016 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

Professional Work Place with a lounge area to relax when given breaks
Listener Care Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Hosted events on holidays
Cons: Benefits were too much
A typical day at work would be coming in, heading to work station area and start answering phones concerning transferring radio service from old car to new car , I learned how to slow myself down when speaking to customers because most of our inbound calls were from elderly customers, Management was not as organized because if I were to put a request of anything such as new headset , login information not working, etc. I would have to keep requesting until I made sure I got it in that instant, there as no hard part of the job and most enjoyable part of the job was during break-time everyone gets together in the lounge area and has a god 10 minute break .
Really Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Overtime Available
Cons: Short breaks and Poor Leadership/ Poor Pay
There are managers that work their and that do drugs and that the managers do not care for their employees. There is no leadership skills and that there is no appreciation for employees. There is not enough coaching and productivity.
Enjoyable job that I enjoy going to everyday.
Customer Service Rep & Sales (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2015
An typical at work would be taking inbound phone calls, making every customer satisfied. I learned how to make sales, take collections etc. Management were very grateful and helpful. Co-workers were great team players. There were no hard parts of the job I tasks. My most enjoyable of the job making every customer satisfied and happy for them to keep them coming back.
Busy company
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMarch 26, 2015
Training was done very well, sales goals were set at a very reachable level, customers were just unhappy with company, so it made it difficult to listen to customers yell and me. Overall, a nice company to work for if you want a call center job.
customer rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 26, 2015
I would answer the phone. answer customers questions. I would help customers troubleshoot. my co-workers were ok. the best part is that they would give the employees free food.
Wonderful Boss
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great Boss
Assistant to a senior vice president. Responsible for monitoring email, maintaining divisional calendar, planning executive meetings. Prepared spreadsheets and presentations.
Productivity
Commercial Sales (Current Employee), Valdosta, GAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Greeting and meeting new people everyday.
Cons: Healthcare
A typical day at Convergys, I spend my day answering consumers' questions, resolving their complaints, taking their orders and signing them up for new services. I'm the public "face" of my company although, more often than not, interaction is via phone, email or live chat, rather than actually in person.
Average work place.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Two fifteen minute breaks and a 45 minute lunch
Cons: management sucks, most coworkers suck, the food there is like $6 for ONE hot pocket.
The job itself is wonderful for people who enjoy the line of work. However this branch was absoutely terrible.

A normal day is you come in, get on the phone and start taking calls. In both departments I did Transfer of billing responsibility and Customer Relations so I dealt with a lot of angry customers. At then end of the day I would have taken anywhere from 20-50 calls in the 8 hours.

I did learn a lot at Convergys, I learned how to work an office phone, how to use some computer applications that are not normal, I learned how ATT does their business and the inside scoop to a lot of things.

Management was terrible. The better you were at your job, the more hostile they became, most coworkers were the same. It wasn't the job itself that made me leave, it's the people who worked with me.

The Hardest part of the job was a tie between the people there, and not being able to help a customer.

The Most enjoyable part was knowing that I was helping people out.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pharr, TXMarch 25, 2015
This company is a great company that provides all benefits and compensations. This company could be a little bit more linient in their attendance policy.
horrible
customer service (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2015
I would not recomend working at convergys/ stream. most of the employees are ghetto, unprofessional and unorganized. the security staff is pretty nice but upper management is horrible
I very much loved working here at convergys
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 25, 2015
Pros: the pay and the enviroment
Cons: new management and advancing
I very much enjoyed working here. they were very professional and it was very easy going there. the call floor was clean and the employees were very friendly. but then when we got new management a lot of people were let go including myself.
Productive and Professional
Carrier Operations (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Great manager
Cons: Unorganized
I enjoy this position and would recommend to friends and colleagues. Great work environment, enjoy the people I work with and the work I do is interesting.
company was not up to par with what they explained
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Pharr, TXMarch 24, 2015
angry customers all day, supervisors were not a big help they would always say that they were going to help but never did. it was a sink or swim kind of job
Pretty relaxed environment
Insurance Service Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 24, 2015
When i was there they did try their best to help us understand our job better, i was only there through the training process but learned alot in my time spent.
Good place to learn new skills
cashier (Former Employee), Brown's town JamaicaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: being able to work with people
Cons: no benefits
The entire day at work was spent at the cash register, checking out groceries. At the end of each shift we had to balance the books. I learned how to use a cash register. Management was fair. Co-workers were fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was really balancing the books at nights, but was not really any major challenge. It is always a pleasure to meet new people, as a result that was what I enjoyed the most about the job.
good work place Fun pool table
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORMarch 23, 2015
Great work enviroment answered phones and assisted customers with technical support on product great customers great co-workers
fun place
Convergys
Inbound\Outbound customer care agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 23, 2015
The Job Is Really Cool. The People at The Job Is Really Helpful and Friendly. The Job Is Really Easy If You Listen During Training Class.
Customer Services Representative
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Dominican RepublicMarch 23, 2015
I worked in this company for almost a year.
The mission is that all the customers needs were resolved
Bring to the customer the customers services experience.
It was a fun place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLMarch 23, 2015
Pros: great call center
Cons: turnover rate was high.
I enjoyed my time at Convergys. Very professional office feel and the call center was huge. Always campaigns or incentives were offered to agents to make a bit more to their salary.
billing and retention (Former Employee), Clarksville TNMarch 23, 2015
Pros: can make good money, overtime
Cons: management needs work, coworkers are horrible towards one another
This company pays well and provide stability and great benefits, but high stressed. Management could be improved less micromanagement.
Coworkers are not taught to work as a team, they work against one another.
Much room for improvement

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more

Convergys Salaries