Convergys Employee Review

Awful place to work
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC university areaNovember 5, 2013
Firstly once out of training I was promised a raise being that I met all requirements, but needless to say I never got it and I never received my shift differential pay. I reported this issue to human resources and nothing was done to correct my pay. In addition to this problem, I was promised certain hours but once training was over these hours changed significantly, the recruiters and call center team are not coordinated at all. Also this is the lowest paying job in the area resulting in an extremely high turnover rate which management seems not to care about.
Cons
pay rate, inconsistent odd hours

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

No Integerity
Coaching/BBWC Trainer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2017
I really don't have a good opinion of Convergys. Its great for temp work. Do not stay there long. If you are not meeting goal you will not be there long.
Pros
they feed you
Cons
mandatory Over Time
quick passed and competive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 14, 2017
This company has its flaws like most that you wont see until you have worked for this company. But if you can get passed all the stressful issues and the demands so that you keep you job you will be set.
Pros
lunch break, breaks
Cons
customers and maintaining job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.