Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,064 reviews matching the search
stressful
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 24, 2017
problems with checks, managers acted very unfair.others managers acted nice. provided paid time off and vacation. clients over phone were very rude and had to sit there and take all the bad words and disrespect
Pros
paid time off and benefits
Cons
clients were rude
Poor Management
CSR & Problem Resolution Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 24, 2017
This job has a turnover rate of 2 months. Employees were either terminated or just simply didn't show up for work. The pressure in this job was intense. I'm glad to say that I wasn't one that got fired, I was one of the few they kept.
Good People
Program Trainer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 23, 2017
the people make the things we do as a staff worth while. The part I like the most is when an agent light bulb goes of and they finally get it. This is the reason I love training .
Pros
The people
Cons
Growth Opportunities
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  OrtigasApril 22, 2017
Was able to build my great customer service skills and was able to improve my communication skills when it comes to taking calls and communicating to our customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor management
Not a great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 22, 2017
This place is not a good environment. It seems like middle school and high school all over again. Anybody can get hired here. If you have depression, and/or panic and anxiety attacks, this is not the place for you,
Converges work day
[Call Center] Customer service (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 22, 2017
My work day consist of, being on time at and clocked in five mins early everyday. Always ready to help customers needs and help them fix whatever problem they may have, I have learned a lot about all different cell phones also I have learned all sorts of ways to fix phones if they are not working properly. The management is very nice and welcoming and really care about your security. The hardest part of my job would be you never know what type of day you may have with a customer, over the phones you just have to sit and listen to what the customer wants and needs and help them the best to your ability. The most enjoyable part of my job would be helping people out and making there day better by fixing there problems.
Pros
Money is great
Cons
work every weekend
Productive and fun place to work
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo rdApril 22, 2017
This is a fun company Convergys has proven to be a fantastic place to work. I am not currently employeed and they have taken care of me greatly. There is always help when i need it and great advancement opportunity.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Pool table fun break room environment
Call Center Cabelas Club Visa/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2017
Laid back mostly medium call volume easy job and a very friendly work environment, break room is lively, the food is good and they have gaming consoles.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Overstaffing
Productive work place
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 21, 2017
Convergys was a good company to be employed with i learned alot while being apart of this company helping people was the biggest successful part and understanding the customer to.get ther issue resolved
Pros
Lunch and top rep luches
Cons
Short breaks
Good site
customer loyalty specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 21, 2017
good work environment job is easy but pay rate it to low supervisor are great a lot of help at the site would go back if offer part time opportunities .
Pros
relax environment
Cons
no part time need to offer

Want to know more about Convergys?

Ask a question
Employee centric
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  GURGOANApril 21, 2017
Good organization to work with .
Convergys is one of the leading companies in usa.
Stable oranization to work with .
Its was my first organzation of my career and will suggest all the young educated people to join convergys for a better and stable career.
Pros
NA
Cons
HEALTH INSURANCE
honestly it's been so long I only remember a little
Call center Representative (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 21, 2017
I was there over 8 years ago so I can't recall anything specific. I do remember that I loved my coworkers and that it was bright and well ventilated.
Hated the politics!
High-Speed Internet Repair Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 21, 2017
Convergy's was a very demanding job. Having to help already upset people fix problems. On top of that, we had to try to upsell the customer with additional products. As for job advancement, the politics were CRAZY. People that really deserved the jobs were overlooked for "friends" of the hiring manager.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Selling to upset customers
Sucks.
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 20, 2017
I was supposed to have a license to work there and it never arrived, some friends also worked there and their finger prints never arrived on the mail. Management can be mean sometimes, and you feel overworked with not many recognition of work.
Pros
poor managing staff.
Cons
paid time off, 12 free attendance point, cafeteria.
Very uplifting and happy place
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2017
I loved and enjoyed working at Convergys and if I Could work that again I would do it again. The people were really nice and were willing to help you in anything you needed.
Pros
The mentors and the people
Cons
Getting yelled at by customers but it is your job.
Fun place to work at. You get to meet new people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXApril 20, 2017
Great place to work. Nice coworkers and management. Convergys has a great location that is around a bunch of restaurants for your lunch breaks. It's a great place to work overall.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks
Just an all arpund great place
Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMApril 20, 2017
The environment was fun but professional. I adored everyone I worked with. They worked well with your schedule and tried their best to make you feel like your advancement was a priority
Pros
Good amount of breaks.
Cons
Short lunches
Very Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXApril 20, 2017
A day at Convergys is very busy. Constant calls and live chat assistant. They do reward employees depending on the holiday and who your team leader is. This can be an exciting place to work for someone who enjoys call centers.
Pros
benefits, bonuses
Cons
short lunches, limited schedules
Exciting and competitive environment with many perks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKApril 20, 2017
Process orders via the phone and handle any and all technical issues with the companies equipment. Set up and start different account for customers and help with all issues to resolve and complete 100 percent customer service.
Pros
Daily raffles and moneteary rewards for good service
Cons
Repetitive environment with little change
They have a foosball table that is coin operated.
Customer Loyalty Agent (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MOApril 20, 2017
Customer Loyalty Group- incoming calls of upset customers. The training may take up to 10-12 weeks. My personal experience was that while in training, I worked with another trainee to help them overcome some issues they were having when it came to learning the systems and steps to completing tasks. I feel that I put in more effort for that individual than the actual trainer.
Pros
Large discount on DirecTV
Cons
Absolutely NO paper or pens allowed throughout employment, makes it hard if you learn by taking notes. Short breaks