Convergys Employee Review

Overall it was a great place to build call center experience and also build awesome business relationships.
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTApril 17, 2014
- A typical day at work included after arriving at least five minutes before you were scheduled, you would log in and pull up all of your systems and then log into your phone ready to take inbound calls. Then you would take your break, lunch, and then break at your scheduled times. Overall, you could take 80 to 120 calls a day depending on how busy that day was.
- What I learned from working with AT&T was how to move in a fast paced environment. Policies constantly changed as well as the flex scheduling we were given and so it was always good to be on top your game. I also learned how to interact with multiple programs and enter data all at once, while providing customers the best customer service as possible.
- My manager was nothing short of the best. He was fully aware of all the employees working for him and what their strengths as well as what they needed improvements on were. I really enjoyed his approach on coaching and how to go about improving.
- My coworkers were always a lot of help and fun to be around. No matter what the question, they were sure to at least attempt to find the answer for you.
- The hardest part of the job was probably the quantity of calls that came in, but there was always enough help to make sure you got the desired result.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was probably the customers and the work environment. Talking to new customers all the time was fun because you never knew who you were going to speak to next and what types of stories they had to tell you. The work environment shared similar properties in the sens that you were able
  more... to build relationships with your team and really come to understand your boss and what they expected from you as a team player and even as a leader in some instances.  less
Pros
Sometimes they would throw pizza parties if we met our quota.
Cons
It didn't feel like there was room to be promoted.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

sales rep.
sales representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar City, UTFebruary 22, 2018
gave me an adequate training for the position, wonderful personal, liked working there but had to leave because I was relocating of state and city again. Well trained for position.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Competitve
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 22, 2018
Various projects, and great people to work with. Hiring from within for promotion is a great motivation. Learned different management styles. Although, compensation if compared to workload is insufficient and low.
Pros
Annual Appraisal
Cons
Poor Upper Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K