Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 7,840 reviews matching the search
Nice place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 15, 2017
Its a nice place to work if you like call centers and like a some what fast paced work environment.. Some times clients like to pull contracts out of convergys and most people go to other projects of leave convergys
can be a fun place to work but very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCAugust 14, 2017
the management try to make it fun and upbeat but it is a very stressful job. you are expected to meet certain sales goals and if you don't then you will have a hard time no matter how good your customer service skills are.
Customer service for DirecTV
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 14, 2017
Customer service, troubleshooting, selling packages. Answered the phone for customers who needed assitance with there cable services or those who wanted new services.
Pros
Amazing managers.
Cons
Short lunch.
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOAugust 14, 2017
weekends off
benefits medical dental
work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 14, 2017
it is a good place to work but it is not the best place i have worked. the lunch room food they sell is not that good. there is alot of coworker drama
Good Experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 14, 2017
Overall experience was pretty awesome. I enjoyed going to work everyday. The incentives were good as well. I could work as much overtime as i wanted..
Very stressful work inviroment
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2017
Loved the people I worked with they made going to work daily bearable. Unrealistic goals on being on the phone with customers and helping at the same time.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Stressful, unrealistic goals
Call Center
Customer Service Agent/ Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYAugust 14, 2017
This is a typical Call center. Nothing special about Convergys.Not a whole lot of room for growth but a little wiggle room for opportunities within the company.
Great Company
Tech Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2017
It's a great company to work for. Great employees, and environment. The hours are nice. Pay is decent. Good job to get your feet wet if you're just starting out if college.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Fast paced
Fun and stressing
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 14, 2017
It is fun working at convergys, but you get stressed out, I worked for united health care, I love my job but at the end when they started asking for more I had to resign , because I felt like a robot just answering phones, and had to finish the call in less than 20mins.

Want to know more about Convergys?

Ask a question
It was a nice relaxing job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAAugust 14, 2017
It was a nice job. It took a lot of patience and respect to deal with most customers. They only allowed us to miss so many days. So we had to make sure we was there and on time. But over all it was a good job
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Abandon Hope All Ye who enter here
Call center technician (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOAugust 13, 2017
Convergys is a toxic work environment. the best i could say of it is that it's better than nothing - but not much.
You've had your last weekend off. Even taking a week's vacation doesn't get a full unbroken weekend off.
Customers in many projects are downright abusive. Management always takes their side no matter how irrational.
If you must accept work at convergys keep up the search It's not a good place to stay for a long time.
Pros
health benefits. secure campus, regular pay
Cons
Micro managment, rigid scripts, abusive customers, and no weekends off
Great Experience
Cahsier/ Telecommunicstions/ customer service (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 13, 2017
This was a great company to further my work experience. This is a telecommunications job that required dedication and self motivation. The team members were friendly and the training classes really helped the work experience.
what I learned.
Sprint Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 13, 2017
I learned phone etiquette and how to handle and resolve customer issues as fast and professional as possible. I enjoyed that you were in a fun eviorment as it was mainly filled with university students working part time.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
Far from home. The commute was long at that time.
Job was relaxed and easy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 13, 2017
All the training that was provide was utilized while answering phone calls and dealing with customers. Great management always ensured we understood all the things we were going to encounter while answering calls.
good place to work
EM Onstar Advisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2017
it was a cool place to work. good pay cool people. beautiful place to work. training is extensive but easy and you work with good people. iv never had problems with pay even received a upt pay
Great stepping stone!
IT Pro Support (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 12, 2017
Great place to work, great people, management easy to work with and certainly learn more about the new technologies as you progress. Everyone has their own experience and its nice to learn a little of something from each person, the books smarts and the street smarts of tech.
Cons
None really.
Depending On Project - Can Get Great Knowledge
Network Technical Support/Design (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTAugust 11, 2017
Depending on the project - can get great knowledge and experience. The last project I was on I think was closed/moved. Projects may be fairly short or long.
Decent Job
Customer service Rep/ Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KS 66062August 11, 2017
Convergys has many different jobs within in its company. This was my first call center type of job. It was something that i had to get use too, coming form a retail sales position. I liked the people I worked with and I didn't mind the work either. I was collecting on past due balances for a lawn care service. I had clients who were friendly and then I had clients who were not so friendly. You just have to be tough when working in collections.
Convergys
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 11, 2017
Convergys is a great place of employment offer you many different oppertunities. Convergys can be very difficult when going to school and working. Though it may seem like they give you the run around you must plan things in advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.