Convergys Employee Reviews

Client Satisfaction
Business Systems Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 17, 2017
at convergys the goal was excellent customer service targets and keeping the software release current and on-time to meet of exceed customer expectations
did not like the program
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXOctober 17, 2017
working for this company was very streesful i feel they asked alot from a person and the program was difficult to grasp and at the end they ended up letting go of everyone and closeing down
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 17, 2017
Answer customer calls. Help to correct whatever problem the customer is having. Process refund checks to customers. I learned how to listen and solve problems with retain knowledge. Hardest thing was to not be able to help a customer because that were cursing and not wanting to calm down. The most enjoyable part of my job was the management, which were there to help in every step of your day.
Pros
they had alot of fun incents
Telecommunications expert (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 17, 2017
one of the things I loved is that we played games while working, they offered hats, paid time off, or televisions. The benefits ae great also from vision to regular check up.
Pros
benefits are great
Cons
need more breaks
best place ive ever worked
Agent (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSOctober 17, 2017
you go in turn your phone on log in to your computer and try to get people's bills lowered, try to calm them down, escalate if necessary but usually its not that serious.I learned how to listen, really listen to people and their issues. the hardest part of the job in my opinion was schedule adherence and long story short they kinda don't like it when u don't go to breaks/lunches when they have told you to do so on the schedule. the most enjoyable part of the job honestly was growing up
Pros
unlimited overtime was almost always available $$$$
Cons
location, location, location
Outstanding
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 17, 2017
Convergys was my favorite employment company. I love talking on the phone so the job fit me so well and really enjoyed my co workers and my very understanding manager.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 16, 2017
My typical day at work in this company starts at 8 p.m and ends at 4 a.m Phil.time. It's a billing inquiry so we get a lot of calls after another call has finished. Minimum call per client is 2 minutes depending on his or her quiries. Got to experience being a top agent for 4 consecutive months and with that got a lot of free chocolates! It was a very competitive job because you have to hit your scorecard though enjoyable too because i have the best team.
Pros
free chocolates
Cons
healthcare
Not the best company
Customer Service/Problem Resolution Rep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2017
The hours were very hard to obtain and to schedule around. The management tried their hardest as they are under paid for the job they do as well. No OT was offered
"High School environment"
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  JacksonvilleOctober 16, 2017
The job was stressful. Very underpaid for the expectations. Poor management. Very bias and partial to certain employees. A lot of inappropriate behaviors that were made known to upper management and were overlooked. Each employee got UTO, PTO and yet were rarely able to use the time due to the micro-management of time off. Breaks and lunches are very micromanaged as well, to the point you cannot leave company property unless on your 30 minute lunch or hour lunch.
Pros
variety of projects to work on
Cons
poor management
Not a place I saw myself for any great length of time
Health Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMOctober 16, 2017
This was a temp job working for open enrollment (seasonal). Very monotonous. Not something I'd want to do on a permanent basis. It was mainly made up of millennials and pregnant, tattooed mothers to be
Pros
casual environment
Cons
fish bowl type office setting, very distracting and loud
Enjoyed the Job.
Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTOctober 16, 2017
I was not an agent, on the floor, so I had lots of flexibility in my day. Great people, and fun place to work, however my job was eliminated, and outsourced.
Inbound BCBS Insurance coverage calls from Providers.
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 16, 2017
Sit at desk with phone and answer phone calls from providers whether a patient has coverage through BCBS and what those coverages applied to a procedure or etc.
It was a sit down job that at times did not feel productive
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 16, 2017
Good place to work if you are not able to mobile or active as others. It can be a mentally stressful workplace. The can be simple at times and on occasion can feel rewarding.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
HArd to advance
The workplace and people were great, job was stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 16, 2017
I loved everyone that I worked with and the job itself was great as far as incentives and advancements. But the job is so stressful on the phones. It was very rough to sit there and answer phone call after phone call daily and seldom be able to get up from your desk other than your 2 breaks and lunch. I had a lot of upset customers I had to calm down that were very nasty to me. The environment is also very micro-managed. There are so many numbers that have to be met and if you have to get up to use the bathroom too much outside of your break it could affect those numbers. At one point phone calls had time limits and it was rough trying to solve the customers problem while staying within a 2-3 minute time limit.
Pros
lots of incentives and employee care activities
Cons
short breaks, micro-managed.
Depends on you
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2017
This job is truly what you make it. I enjoyed my time there, but would never go back after being laid off for making too much. Other people completely hate it, to each their own.
nice place to work
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 15, 2017
Very relaxed workplace culture and competitive salary incentives
the hardest part of the job is multi-tasking and time management
the management is good they can be accommodating and flexiable
Fast Paced
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 15, 2017
Contact center environment dealing with lower paid entry employees, so poor work ethic typically. As Ops manager had to deal with High School like issues and lack of accountability. If you can get out of the contact center than a much more professional environment.
Bad
AT&T Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MOOctober 14, 2017
They did not train properly, poor management, they have a strict policy. They did not have properly cttained managers. They don’t have a work/life balance.
Benefits
Cons
No flexibility
Good environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 14, 2017
Felt like an actual well put together place, good training environment, store, building, equipment, and all around presentation of the place inside and out. High competition, but heavy workload and harsh supervisors.
Pros
Store
Cons
Workload
Case Manger (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTOctober 13, 2017
a typical aay at work
what you learned
management
workplace culture
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
I do not feel I should have to give any information.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.