Convergys
4,332 reviews

Convergys Employee Reviews

a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moore, OKMay 25, 2015
Cons: the healthcare was good but expensive
A typical day there was answering calls reguarding a 3rd party vendor. I learned a lot about technical issues and tech support in general there as well as call center ettique. The management was awesome and my co workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was not going overboard in helping the customers out but realizing there is a time to set up for a tech to come out to see them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people i met and was able to talk with. It was a wonderful experience
Loved it
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 24, 2015
This experience help me really understand the true meaning of true satisfying customer service. I loved the experience and was grateful for it. Helping an irate customers and changing the atmosphere of the call to a positive sell, let me know that I did my job very well.
you'll discover fun, challenging work, surrounded by talented, supportive managers and colleagues, and you'll enjoy
ADVANCE TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 24, 2015
Fun and enjoyable workplace in excellent learning environment
Level 3 Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Manila, ARMay 24, 2015
Pros: Free juice, Free coffee, Free milk, Free donuts, Free lunch
Cons: Short breaks
- Search technical information related to the account.
- Advance troubleshooting steps with work around procedure to make it effective and efficient.
- Employees are well compensated. Employees are always on top of their priority.
- Friendly environment.
- New issues for new products ( bugs ).
- First call resolution.
good
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Laredo, TxMay 23, 2015
Good working environment with friendly people. Must know how to stay calm in hectic situations and be courtious to customers at all times.
Productive, fun environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 22, 2015
Pros: working from home! so cool!
Cons: split shifts
Convergys is a great company to work for. Work is on a project by project basis. Just because you have a set schedule on Project A, doesn't mean if you are moved to another project that your tenure, or your schedule will be the same.
Fun atmosphere
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Arnold, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: No fault attendance, tuition reembursment
Cons: Surveys, hours
a typical day at work was to take as many calls as you can and work with upper management to get the customer what they wanted if it was above my protocol.

I learned how to adapt to different personalities from one call to the next and to bed excessively empathetic at all times

Management was fantastic. If there was area you were struggling with they would bend over backwards to help you succeed.

I really enjoyed my co-workers on both teams

The hardest part of the job was that fact that it was based on customer surveys, so you can be an extra ordinary at helping the customer but at the end of the day they were still mad at AT&T it would effect your survey negatively and in turn effect your performance stats. It was definitely a balancing act. However, I was good at what I did so I didn't have any problems.

The best part of the position for me was helping the customer.
Very fast paced mostly friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hixon, TNMay 22, 2015
typical day you answer phones all day/night day time is fast paced night is a little slower learned a lot about the making of the company and how they came about. the hardest part of the job would have to be the rude customers and people telling you what your going to do opposed to what you can do. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be being on the phone with different people around the world and its kinda like traveling the world from one place.
great place to learn and work with great people
Sales job (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMay 22, 2015
Pros: great group
Cons: sitting down alot
Great place to learn a lot of sales perks and wonderful group to work with. I learned many things working for this company!
Typical day is busy
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2015
A typical day is very busy. Organization and time management are key for this position. Coworkers are very nice to work with.
Awesome place to work and grow
Customer Service/ Sales Support/Trainer (Former Employee), tempe arizonaMay 21, 2015
I really enjoyed my work life here at convergys. They had lots of entertainment and I felt at home. I mostly enjoyed my co-workers and sups.
Productive, exciting, fun, and challenging with the opportunity to make extra money and win prizes.
Customer Service Resolution Representative ll (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 21, 2015
Pros: Rewards, free lunches, and prizes.
My typical work day at Convergys was answering the phone and talking to many people from different backgrounds and cultures. I learned to troubleshoot, enter data while talking to customer all at the same time. In the beginning the hardest part of this job was trying keep angry customers from leaving the company for another one, but after a week I had a 100% save rate.
Fun place to work with different adventures daily.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Arnold, MOMay 21, 2015
Pros: Making customers happy.
Cons: The changes that were being made made it very hard to please the customers.
A typical day of work consist of making sure our customers are satisfied with the service they are receiving.I have learned how to deal with aggravated customers and how to make them happy again with the service I give. Management were okay to work for , but they were sometimes under a lot of pressure being responsible for so many employees. My co-workers were great.The hardest part of the job was adapting to the changes because they were not to our advantage which makes it hard for us to help the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I made sure my customers were satisfied and they told me so by completing surveys regarding my service.
Very productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GaMay 21, 2015
Answering inbound calls for a financial company. I learned alot about different mobile devices and how to disconnect and reconnect someones phone service.
High stress job
International Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCMay 21, 2015
The experience was great. I moved up in the company fairly fast. Customer service for the USPS was my job. I moved up from a domestic agent to a international representative. From there I became a supervisor and then to express mail research. Even though it was high stress I enjoyed the job experience.
Boring place to work
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 20, 2015
Pros: Easy work
Cons: Boring job
Over the phone pharmacy tech work
Management is okay
Co-workers are very helpful
The best part of the job is the time available to be off and schedule changes are flexible
Convergys -- a company that treats you well
Customer Service and Sales Rep II (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Work At Home
Cons: Pay could be better
I found Convergys to be a company that worked hard to be fair and honest and a good place to work. A typical day at work required you to be in place and logged on before your shift began, whether you worked at a Brick and Mortar site or Work at Home. They paid ok but the benefits were great.
Exllent large company structure
IT Technical and Voice Support Specialist (Current Employee), Olathe, KSMay 20, 2015
Comvergys is a multi-billion dollar company with 150,000 employees worldwide. They have a wide variety of software tools available to assist their employees in troublshooting custome technical issues.
Convergys
CSR (Former Employee), Lacson Street Bacolod City, Cebu CityMay 20, 2015
A typical day of work for me is if the weather is difficult. Like Typhoon or if it rains so hard since i do not have my own service. Yet it is still manageable.

I have learned to manage my time well, developed working ethics, embrace discipline and pressure, manage stress and difficult circumstances.

The management is kind a bias, politics in the Philippines is much more important than your skills, as well as education is. I am a skillful person and someone who never learns to give up until the job was done well.

I have so many friends working with me as a team, and got no problem with them since then.

I still cant figure out till this time, what is the hardest part of my job. Maybe because i enjoyed my work very well. so sorry i cant think of any here.

Almost everything is enjoyable. but the most wonderful part is if you hear your customer says that they are satisfied with the solution and assistance they got from me.
Great work experience, but unprofessional.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOMay 19, 2015
Pros: Pay, easy work, laid back, learned things
Cons: unprofessional employees
A typical day consists of coming in and signing in and getting straight to work. The work was great, call center representative, got used to sitting a lot. Management was unprofessional and the overall environment as well. Other than that being a call rep. for Comcast was great. I learned how to type much faster and speak better.

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more

Convergys Salaries