Convergys
4,631 reviews

Convergys Employee Reviews

friendly environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 28, 2015
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: traffic
There are many opportunities for growth in this field. There are a variety of contracts to choose from. I enjoy the staff and management.
Great benefits depending on which contracting company you work for
Customer Service and Resolution Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCJuly 28, 2015
On average, Convergys had really competitive benefits for its employees. A typical workday can be stressful if you let customers get under your skin. You must develop detachment syndrome otherwise other people's problems become your problem. Management is typical for a call center where your stats mattered above all else. I had a great team leader that motivated, but some of my co-workers did not.
Received excellent training in handling prescription orders
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Chair had good back support and breaks were scheduled often
Did not receive further training or certification after one year as promised however it was a generally stress free environment and the team leaders were supportive. Enjoyed working at Convergys and would have stayed had I not relocated to another state.
Not a good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOJuly 27, 2015
Pros: good lunch breaks
Cons: drama-filled
Too much drama and not enough discipline. Very unorganized. Disrespectful employees towards other employees and to customers.
Job experience at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sanford, FLJuly 27, 2015
Well, I work the overnight shift and I am in the chat support department for Charter Communication. I assisted customer with how to manage their my account, create my account, and bill questions regarding their services with Charter Communication. My coworkers assisted me when with researching information regard any customer concern. Their is really no hard part of my job. I enjoy the working environment and the nice, respectful coworkers.
Educational
Call Center Sales Associate (Former Employee), pharr, txJuly 27, 2015
Pros: good food
Cons: set schedule
This employment helped me be more patient and learn how to diffuse a unsatisfied customer. I also learned a lot about call center company. My coworkers were great and we all helped each other out through training.
lots of opportunities
Healthcare Virtual Support (Current Employee), Waco, TXJuly 27, 2015
Convergys has many different companies to choose from when it comes to employment. Can choose which project wish to work for when applying base on location.
Fun Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Laredo, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Everyone is nice
Cons: Sitting all day
Fun Place To Work Easy Job/ Easy Money. Great Benefits and Insurance. I would go back. Hardest part customers yelling a lot.
productive,enjoyable,theres alot of things to learn everyday talking to many different kind of people and accountants and awesome management.
customer service representative (Former Employee), shawJuly 27, 2015
Pros: freebies for every upsell and free food and movie tickets
Cons: none
Fun work place and very good management and compensation.A place to learn alot in enhancing skills in communication and accountancy.
I do not care to review my last employer.
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Lake marry flJuly 26, 2015
I do not care to review my last employer. I am seeking a new career path where i can advance and prosper. I am a very hard worker and dedicated employ, with many years of customer service experience.
Ok for a first job
Assist Comcast Business (Former Employee), lubbock txJuly 26, 2015
A good first job , friendly co-workers relaxed atmosphere be prepared for rude/agitated customers majority of the callers are friendly
Not a bad place to get your feet wet
Quality Evaluator/Team leader/Coach (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYJuly 26, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, people I worked with
Cons: Crazy high turnover
Job wasn't really difficult, people you work with are mostly good hard working people. The turnover rate was a little overboard and the politics like any other call center where off the charts.
Convergys
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Orem, UTJuly 25, 2015
Great place to grow and learn new skills. It is a BPO so there is a high performance culture for both entry level and staff level employees, as the service you are providing to clients is outsourcing. On most programs Agents will learn how to and be required to meet and balance multiple metrics and goals, and leaders will be required to maximize their productivity on a consistent basis to be effective. Overall a great place to learn and develop cross contextual business/ management skills. Leadership and management clearly care about employees, employee satisfaction, and are fair to employees. Culture and experience is similar to other well established BPOs and the contact center industry.
It was a stepping stone into call center enviroment
Inbound Telesales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2015
Pros: fun place to work, good work environment, professional attitude, learned a lot thru training, flexibility on schedules.

Cons: Poor pay, problems with payroll constantly, always left out work related details.
Great Opportunity for Growth
Operations Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Great Benefit
Cons: Hours of operation
A great place to work where Convergys value their employees and commit to an environment where they treat each other with respect, recognize excellence, and challenge each individual to grow personally and professionally.
Poor Management
Administrative duties (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 24, 2015
Convergys has poor upper management but when I did enjoy my job doing admin work. I was constantly busy doing hourly reports and always in Excel. I enjoyed my job position and I did enjoy my Team Leader and the direct upper manager I reported to. My co-workers in my department were nice. I would have to say the hardest part of the job was when they decided to close the company on such short notice.
It was a good learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2015
All I can say is it was one of my first call center job so they did give me a good start. I always say your co-workers help make the day go by, and make your work place just little ease to work.
Just awful
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOJuly 24, 2015
This company is a wreck. They do not pay their employees well. And they hire any and everybody. They are very unprofessional.
Fun and rewarding place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pocatello, IDJuly 24, 2015
Pros: awesome people.
Cons: Restrictions on what able to do for customers.
I set up new customers with their Direct T.V. service. This was rewarding. I also got to help customers with technical issues. Loved talking to a variety of people and helping get their issues resolved.
Great place to work with wonderful employees and managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Logan, UTJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Events and lunch once in awhile
Cons: Nothing
Great place to work, good vibes all around, managers are very friendly and truly care about their employees, and they make that very apparent.

1 2 3 4 5

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more

Convergys Salaries