Convergys Employee Review

Convergys
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GANovember 11, 2013
A typical day at convergys is alot of loud and energetic people. I have learned a lot from working with the company whether negative or positive. The management in some cases are awesome along with the co workers, i've met alot of wonderful people. The hardest part about my job is selling, I am not a fan of selling to a customer that insists on saving money. The most enjoyable part is the last second that I spend there to go home and relieve my stress.

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Relaxed
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 11, 2017
The job was really laid back. There were a lot of things that need to be done for each call, but there was no wrong or right way to do the work, just as long as everything that needs to be said or done on the phone was done, you were in the green.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Phone call script
High stress with theoretically unlimited income potential
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 11, 2017
While the sales position was advertised as base+commission, it was in reality a base OR commission, essentially a non-recoverable draw @ $13.50/hour OR $20-30/installation of DISH service.

This was one call center of a multi-national company and metrics were measured not only against each other, but against DISH employees performing the same tasks. Heavily scripted presentations to potential customers responding to ads targeted to different audiences
Pros
Unlimited (theoretically) income potential
Cons
Heavily scripted--sale was taken away if changed/missed one word of script, no security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.