Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 6,615 reviews matching the search
Very productive but slow at times
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 18, 2017
I love working with computers and also talking with people. Two of my favorite things. It was pretty busy most days but when it would be slow.. it was really slow. Besides that, I loved that job. Made my days go quick and smooth.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Customers yelling at you
Fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 18, 2017
Relaxed, fun, awarding, lively environment. Great management. Loved meeting new people. Liked hearing amazing stories from customers. Very social environment. Loved the team work environment.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Productive and fast pace environment
AppleCare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2017
Its a good place to work if you just starting out looking for an entry level job.

The work place culture is focused on the client and their customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the training before moving on to production.
Pros
It is very organized, they use a time system that disciplines you to be at work on time.
Cons
Pay is not so good
good place to improve your resume
CUSTOMER LOYALTY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  missouriFebruary 17, 2017
the good: decent pay, flexible scheduling,

the bad: workload doesn't match pay unless you calculate for bonuses and incentives.
Pros
great middle management team
Cons
can be unpredictable due to contracting
Relaxing conditions
Technical/Sales Rep II (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 17, 2017
I found it enjoyable there. My training and team were always ensuring you were Ok and helpful in resolving any issues you may have in adjusting to a new job.
Pros
Monday thru Friday day postions
Cons
I felt space between each employee could be more
nice job in a nice atmosphere
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 16, 2017
This was a great holiday job, there are opportunities for full time positions for the top performing people. Management is friendly, and work was enjoyable.
Pros
phereatmos
Cons
pay is not great
Nike
Consumer Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORFebruary 16, 2017
I worked on the Nike contract through Convergys and spend my days speaking with people who had ordered from Nike.com or who were calling to place orders for Nike products.
Worst Job
Call center customer support technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 16, 2017
I loved helping the customers resolve there issues with there phones and other apple products. I learned about all the apple products before they even came out. Management is not good at all they don't care about you they care about there job only.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
The Management
unprofessional
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Convergys strives to provide clients with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional customer service. Through customer management solutions, clients are able to reduce operational costs and increase customer satisfaction through technical support, outbound services, analytics and many other features. No matter the industry a company operates in, it is possible to boost customer management practices through Convergys industry-specific solutions. Many clients taking advantage of these solutions include those operating in
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
customer service
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 16, 2017
great company just need to train mangers to assist employees better on calls ... high cal volume...great customer service. good commission and incinitves.
Average working conditions
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 16, 2017
It's a good place to work in. However, the culture is not great. The leadership does a good job sometimes, but the structure is a bit disjointed and requires redress.

Financials seem to take precedence over the welfare of employees
Had fun answering phones and great work place
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 16, 2017
I loved walking into the office and stopping to have a quick chat with my team leader and go over things that needed worked on and what i was doing that i didnt need it
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
The long drive
call center experience
Customer services Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 16, 2017
a typical day at work is like waiting on the phone refill your medication. i have learned how processes claims and refill prescriptions. management was always make room for build your skills. the hardest part of the job deescalating a member on the phone.the most enjoyable part of the job is able to assist member to where their eased at the mind.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no overtime
Awsome Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 15, 2017
I didn't work here very long for medical reasons but it was a fast pace environment. Calls were always back to back so you weren't just sitting around waiting for a call to come in.
Producive and laid back
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTFebruary 15, 2017
A typical day working at Convergys consisted of learning new things about troubleshooting and helping customers who would call in if they were having problems with their Comcast TV, internet, or phone. I learned how to run a computer very well and how to troubleshoot someone's electronics or Wi-Fi. the management team at Convergys was pretty good. although there was a few times that I asked for help and my manager never really slowed down to help me understand things that I didn't. The hardest part of my job would of been trying to get the problem fixed in a matter of seconds when it would take a couple minutes to complete right. The most enjoyable part of working at Convergys would of had to of been working with friendly, positive, and support people.
Pros
Friendly, out going co-workers.
Cons
Not getting all the help I needed or ask for.
Temp assignment
Floor Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2017
This was a temp assignment. Convergys lost the contract for ATT so, you were either give a date as a last day for the entire group. And you had the option to try and get hired for another project.
Pros
great group to work with.
Cons
Manager was very nasty, he was fired from Converys period.
The hours suck
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2017
Great job but the hours are awful....new comers will work until 2am and you dont get weekends off, friendly environment
Productive Busy place
DirecTV New Hire Agent Coach (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 15, 2017
I miss Convergys I miss working in a call center it just didn't work well with my school schedule. Convergys is a very learning experiencing place you learn new thing and you also teach your self new things
Great Job!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 15, 2017
Great company. Learned a lot from this company and I will continue to use the tools from this company. The days went by fast and I was always kept busy.
Laid back atmosphere and dependable work schedule.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Overall I loved the program I worked for. Atmosphere was laid back and there were opportunities for growth as well as reward system that was honored as pay bonuses.
Pros
dependable work schedule
Cons
point system for tardies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.