Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 4,441 reviews matching the search
always overtime
Onstar Advisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 25, 2016
hardest part is working around assigned shifts. most enjoyable is every two wks fridays
management not helpful. typical day is slow in the mornings busy during early afternoon and slow at night.
Pros
overtime always available
Cons
short breaks, hours
Growth
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 24, 2016
Great job to help in growth and benefits, really helped in learning how to process claims, contact prescriber's, achieve good HIPAA expectations and became comfortable with medications. If it were not for my family illness I would still be there.
it was learning company
costomer service (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 24, 2016
it is a good company and the managment good relationship with the employers.give employs training, work together for good information to the customer.
fast pace
Stock shelves, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJanuary 24, 2016
job was face pace took inbound calls all the time
i learned how to multitask and type fast
managers were ok we always had new managers every 3 months
co workers changed every 3 months
hardest part of the job was trying to offer and get sales.
i loved i sat in a chair and talked to people on the phone and did trouble shooting and helping them understand there bill.
Decent Job
INBOUND SALES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2016
Convergys is an okay place to work as long as you're working in the right department. The sales department is where I worked and it wasn't half bad. I didn't alway agree with the sales process but either way you have to adhere to the policies. There are weekly evaluations on your calls so you get feedback often and the supervisors are pretty cool. The only thing I dislike it the scheduling bans. It makes your schedule fluctuate instead of it being steady.
Negative atmosphere, Violent Employees, Questionable Work Ethics
Help Desk / Phone Based Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2016
This is a tech Support position, if that's what you would like to call it.
The actual work itself is OK. The real problem at Convergys in Jacksonville, is overall management. They have very poor work ethics, and all of them entirely to young lacking prior management experience. HR seems to hire without proper screening, which is a great recipe for a hostile and violent work environment. Sound exaggerated? No, its true..so very true. To add to the drama, Last Friday, 01/15/2016, we received two bomb threats. This place would be ok if they would adhere to there code of conduct, and hire professionals, not animals.
I wish I could say something positive, but I cannot think of anything.
This particular location is in desperate need for an overhaul.
Pros
Paid time off from start day.
Cons
Co-workers, Management
Possitives
Coustomer Service Rep 2 (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 22, 2016
I would say overall , I loved my job love being around others with positive attitudes. Enjoyed speaking with the person on the other end of the line...they would make my day very caring on any given day.
Pros
Opportunity to exceed.
Cons
Lunches were too short half hour.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2016
Great place to work. Fun people. Everyone is so positive and energetic. Meet many new people and very helpful people. Everyone was so helpful when it came to having issues on the job.
I didn't appreciate the products they were selling...
Business Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJanuary 21, 2016
Takes advantage of their employee's and asks them to stretch their morals to sell erotic television to people. It was really troubling to me.
Its ok
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 21, 2016
Its a good company overall, the benefits aren't all that great but the work hours are consistent. The people who work there are also all very nice and they make the environment a comfortable one.
Pros
Solid 40 hour work week
Cons
Benefits suck
I enjoyed working for Convergys
Customer support/sales (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJanuary 21, 2016
Learned how to provide excellent customer service, and support. The people that I worked with were very nice and easy to get along with.
Quality Control Rep - Tammy Warmouth (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJanuary 20, 2016
Job was very productive had a great experience with this company.
Receiving calls from all over the world for fruit gift baskets, I really enjoyed talking to different people.
Pros
Holiday incentives
Cons
All team leaders office in the call center wasn't private offices
fun fast paced great money
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 20, 2016
I had fun at my job. It didn't feel like a job to me at all. I loved going to work every day I was there.

Sales, problem solving, promotions, etc......
Pros
great people, management was great and good money
N/a
Supervisor- Rashaun (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2016
It was the best work place ever. The staff are so friendly and there was not drama whatsoever! The enviornemt was just amazing!
great job
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 20, 2016
very understandable, friendly, i loved working there. the staff is great, peaceful job. i would love to work there again
okay place to work
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2016
I worked for this company while pregnant with my child, this is a okay company to work for but I left after giving birth, they are not good about rehires because I've tried to go back.
Fun place
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 19, 2016
fun place but not stable enough they cut your hours out of the no where then lay you off, other then that the job is fun and easy and its great that they are not a scripted company
good company to work for
cancel and retention (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2016
The staff there is very professional its a good company to work for . some of the pros are the rate of pay and bonuses available.
Pros
hour breaks
Cons
very strict procedures to follow exactly
Not Worth It
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 18, 2016
Convergys is interested in one thing... sales... Do they tell you at the beginning that it is a sales job? Nope. They tell you it's customer service, yet they don't care about taking care of the customer, they just want the customer's money.
Terrible Company
Dell ProSupport Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2016
So after working for this company for a year I can say that the environment and the way they run the business does absolutely nothing for the employees. I worked for the Dell Prosupport department when I used to be employed there. There was constant issues when it came to just doing your job. Example the tools being down to log calls sometimes for hours on end. Do they care no take more calls. There was no room to grow you get one pay raise and then you're stuck there are no promotions no more pay raises no bonuses nothing. They did nothing to keep the staff at the location I saw people left and right walking out because they couldn't deal with this company anymore. I eventually walked out as well due to overwhelming amount of stress and upper management only caring for themselves.
Pros
Cons
Dead end after first pay raise, Short breaks, Tool issues, everything above.