Convergys
4,344 reviews

Convergys Employee Reviews

Fun place to work cares for the employee with great benifits
Billing, Sales, and Technical Support (Former Employee), Tucson, AzMay 14, 2015
Great place to work friendly environment. Management cares. Bonuses and incentives. Fast paced with customer satisfaction as a primary goal.
Nice envirnment with ping pong and pool tables
Customer Service Care Agent (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 14, 2015
My normal shift starts at 9:00 am and end at 6:00pm. Daily spiffs and drawings to win gift cards, maintain survey scores. take about 15 to 20 calls per day.
overall good
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 14, 2015
the only bad thing about this job is that is very hard to get a schedule that works with your personal life
days are long
staff is friendly
RUN FAST
AppleCare Advisor (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: free training
Cons: everything else!
I would never in life work for this company!
Convergys is located in Lake Mary and for most commuters is a distance.
The compensation is at a bare minimum between 10.00 and 11.00 an hour regardless of your skill set.
The Apple account compensation is a joke period!
The company is making a lot of money on the accounts they house but pay nothing to their employees.
Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee), Pueblo, COMay 13, 2015
Fun place to work. Exciting daily basis. Fast paced most days, but some upper management state that they care but their actions say otherwise.
great work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMay 13, 2015
Pros: knowledge
Cons: short breaks
its a great work environment with great benefits. although you deal with some difficult calls, there are managers to assist you.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Great pay, opportunity for advancement
Cons: Short breaks, high stress
I enjoyed my typical day at work. I learned to better communicate things with my words, as well as how to handle more stressful situations. This environment was major with allowing the employees to work both independently and with a team to maximize results. I now know how to be more flexible with different personalities on a daily basis, and how to adapt to whatever situation presented.
Very Productive work environment.
Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule, great benefits, plenty of overtime.
I held several positions with this company. I started as a customer service representative. My typical day with this position, included answering inbound calls and making outbound calls. I worked for Onstar. I provided directions to customers, contacted emergency assistance when needed by my customers, set up initial accounts.
My typical day as a quality specialist, included, listening to and monitoring agent calls, providing daily feedback, consulting with my peers on gray areas when listening to calls.
Management always had an open door policy.
My co-workers were fantastic and always willing to work together.
The hardest part of the job was providing feedback to an agent that was not concerned about their performance.
Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to make a difference after proving constructive feedback. It gave a me a sense of accomplishment to see the improvement in the results and to get a compliment from an agent I assisted.
Constant turnover
Account Manager - YP Onboarding (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYMay 12, 2015
Pros: Casual dress
Cons: Pay and hours
Convergys hires people that are desperate and down and out. They promise you everything to get you in and when you're in, they come through. Management is poor.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 12, 2015
Good job, a lot of dead time. Best to stay to yourself at this job. A lot of events. pretty fun. Hardest part of job is not getting help when you need it
This job was somewhere I enjoyed interacting with other agents and learning from them as well.
Non Contingency Agent (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMay 12, 2015
I learned how to work more efficiently with others. I learned how to have patience as an agent and give customers every ounce of companionship that they deserve.
productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), MOMay 12, 2015
make sure the customer is satisfied and helped to the best of our ability
being patient goes a long way with the calls we receive
the customer is always right
Customer Service Experience
Customer Service & Problem Resolution Rep (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2015
Pros: Overtime, Co-workers were fun to be around
Cons: Management was unprofessional
Only a good job to gain call center experience. Management was unprofessional, HR is never there, and training does not teach you anything.
Great company
Customer Service (Current Employee), Orem, UTMay 12, 2015
It is great company that they always try to give the best experience to the workers. It is very organize and if you have any problem they will always will be able to help you. They always give opportunity to grow up inside the company.
good job if you just want to sit and listen to people complain all day
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMay 11, 2015
Pros: co-works and sometime free prizes
Cons: low pay and high stress
typical day is sitting and waiting for phone calls to come in, then having to deal with the same customers over and over. having to sit there and listen customers cuss at you and call you names. I do have an awesome boss and co-workers
Fun and exciting work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Arnold, MOMay 11, 2015
They trained well, provided lunch regularly and allowed me to grow as I needed. Bosses we friendly and knowledgeable. Co workers were helpful and willing to answer questions
fast paced job
Retention Specialist (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMay 11, 2015
This job is one that is fast paced making the day go by quickly. also the commission structure here is great. making sure that you get paid more for simply doing your job.
productive and fast pace job
Call Advisor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 11, 2015
I enjoy working with the fast pace of the job where I would receive in coming calls and provide customer service and help customers with their needs
Awesome Company
Team Lead/Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2015
Pros: Great Company, benefits, and people
Cons: None
Working at Convergys was both exciting and awesome, You were given all the opportunities to learn and advance you could ask for, Would go back in a heart beat.
Excellent opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moore, OKMay 10, 2015
Pros: Opportunities to learn skills in sales, support, and communication are always a part of this organization.
Cons: Compensation is not high, but acceptable.
Convergys is very diverse and shows professionalism constantly. This company has rewarded me and shown a genuine concern with building a foundation in customer relationship management.

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more

Convergys Salaries