Convergys
3,592 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

Great people to work with and a fast paced environment.
RESOLUTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Las Cruces New MexicoNovember 19, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: working on weekends
I enjoyed working at Convergy's Corporation there was always opportunities to advance. Great Health benefits, vacation time, and pay.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 19, 2014
Convergys was a good family enviroment to be in we worked together as a team
Productive and professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: tools and resources
Learned the in's and out's of providing first hand service for customers cell phones. Energetic work environment made work enjoyable and easier to satisfy customers. Managers are creative in ways to promote progress and really care about the success of representatives.
Java Technical Architect/Leader/Developer
Sr. Consultant/Architect/Lead (Current Employee), Reston, VANovember 18, 2014
Java Technical Architect/Leader/Developer
Around 20+ years of a Technical Architect/Leader/Developer, provide technical services for developing leading edge client/server systems and solutions in a distributed computing environment: encompassing a broad category of service delivery, from preparing system proposals to application development, implementation – more... and user training. Provide quality support for technical problems, assist in project planning and management, and impart training. – less
No Recommendation
(Customer Service/ Problem Resolution Rep) Inbound (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MONovember 18, 2014
Lack of professionalism and managerial skills. I would not advise anyone to waste their time.
Rep
Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 18, 2014
Cool job,typical college job. Good opportunity to grow in the company. Fun job
Fun place to be terrible place to work
Outbound Sales (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: fun, like being in highschool, you can be yourself
Cons: no proffessionalism
Very young culture. No true expectations, you come in and go out with a headache. Call volume depends on area of work. Management has little expierence and the most enjoyable function is talking to everyone
Helping customers was the best part of the job
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: certain times of the year aan endly supply of overtime
Cons: cutting lunch breaks
Being on the phone for eight hours assisting customers. The workplace was fairly clean and safe.
Pretty cool at home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 17, 2014
I enjoyed my stay with Convergys and would recommend others to work there.Though because i had so many at home problems it prohibited me from preforming my best.I do suggest that if you son;t have the problems that i had,to apple a become apart of Convergys!
Professional Work Environment
Work From Home Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
Typical day at Convergys is simply customer service call center. Answer inbound calls from existing customers with regards to their satellite television services, assist with billing questions, equipment orders, small technical issues. Also suggestive sell on every call and offer qualified discounts or promotions.

Since it is work from home position – more... your co-workers are online and your interaction is minimal. The hardest part of my job was not having physical co-workers in the same location. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with customers daily. – less
Would not Recommend unless you are desperate for a job
Technical Support Tier II Rep (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: no bonus unrealistic goals favortism
Its like a corral in and out..no employee appreciation and micromanaged
Training Room Conditions
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Olathe, KansasNovember 16, 2014
Pros: clean hallways
Cons: dirty computers and not enough computers to train on and dirty tables.
I got hire at the Call Center in Olathe KS, I only stayed 1 day and never went back. I reported at the Convergys that morning for my Training, when I got there all was good until I went to the Training Room. Dirty Computers and the Desk which the Computer sit on was Dirty as well. When I ask the person who was the Trainer, could he give me 2 thing he – more... like about Convergys, it took him 30 seconds to respond and when he did, it told me the true story about Convergys. My problem was the cleanness in the Training Room was disgusting!

While in the training room there where a few employess who work there before, for 1 hour while in training I learned nothing.

I only work 1 day and never return. By the way another company pick me up, and more professional. – less
Amazing Managerial Support and Opportunities for Advancement!
CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE REP II (Current Employee), Work At HomeNovember 15, 2014
Convergys is a great place to work! They believe in true customer service and your performance in furthering this goal is greatly rewarded. The benefit package and the room for growth is limitless and you receive all of this whether you work from home or in the brick and mortar site.
X
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 14, 2014
Pros: good pay, and health benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people who worked there.
Hated Leaving
CSR Rep (Former Employee), Ogden, UTNovember 14, 2014
Pros: environment, culture, just everything
Cons: the desk sharing is annoying!
I had a GREAT time working for Convergys, I would recommend them to anyone!
Fun place with great workers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 14, 2014
Pros: everyone was friendly.
Cons: transition coaches didnt help very well.
This place was good it was fast paced and everyone was always talking on the phones getting stuff finished. I learned how to operate the phones and all the systems but it was very difficult to learn about 10 different systems almost. Co-workers were good and the hardest part of the job was when we would deal with irritated customers and they would get – more... so mad and hang up then call back hitting out repeat rates. I enjoyed getting help from the employees around me. – less
Typical call center
Customer Service Repair Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, NCNovember 13, 2014
On the phone assisting customers with cable repair issue. I really enjoy working at this job.
Call Center
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee), NCNovember 13, 2014
Self explanatory, its what you make of it. Everyone has their own experiences.
Nice place to start
Customer Service/Call Center/Inbound Agent (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2014
If you are looking to gain experience in the customer service this would be a great place to start.
Productive and fun place to work
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2014
Pros: flexibility, easy advancement
Mostly good managers who were honest an down to earth. Projects may end, but generally the company always tried to find you another position if you're a good employee. Great co-workers. Wish I would have stayed.

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more