Convergys
4,515 reviews

Convergys Employee Reviews

Fast paced and energetic work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 17, 2015
Fast paced and energetic work place that allowed to succeed and climb career ladder. Great team leaders that pushed co- workers to be successful in an everyday work enviorment
Customer Service Posistion
Customer service sales representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 17, 2015
Pros: 10.50 hour, fast advancements
Cons: management
answered inbound calls for at&t, upsold products, fast paced. It;s a very good start for those looking to fit into a customer service roll.
work experience.
Pharmacy technician (Former Employee), Tucson azJune 17, 2015
Pros: lunches, breaks, happy patients
Cons: slow computers
what i loved about this job is that we made patients happy by refilling their medications on time, i loved talking to people from others states such as florida and indiana. the hardest part about this job was not being able to satisfy rude patients after youve done everything that theyve asked for.
Great job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJune 17, 2015
Pros: permanent schedule, great pay, fun enviornment.
Cons: Making sales was more important then the customers calling in.
I really enjoyed working for Convergys. I know that it is a work place but they made it fun. Games were played and prizes were given all the time. The hardest part of the job was sales. I didn't really well and took home some prizes. You were on a team and also had support as well as sales support. Management could have been better.
NA
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Wichita KsJune 16, 2015
This job has a pretty good work environment, however some of the supervisors aren't all that great. The pay and benefits are nice. Good Temp job.
A typical job
Insurance Service Rep (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 16, 2015
This company overall is a good company, the pay is on par and the benefits just as well, but the lack of communication is something that was not well received by me, i have a disability but no one advised me that i would need a paper to be filled out by my doctor and then returned stating that i was disabled and to forgive absences that may have been due to my condition or the wheelchair, until it was to late, but as i stated it is a very good company and with hard work and passion you can go a long way.
Not family friendly position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 16, 2015
I worked from home in hopes to make things easier for myself and my family, and it made the situation more stressful for me since I continuously had health problems
fun, an spin the wheels
Customer service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 15, 2015
Pros: team work an bar b Qs often
Cons: short breaks
love that they have ping pog an spin the will for agent wen there are doing there best. show that they care an appreciate our work
Very fast paced
CSR (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Free DirecTv
Cons: Rude customers
We reviewed customers accounts and also manage the changes within, we also participating in save the NFL home ticket with the ESPN which we successfully succeeded.
GOOD PLACE FOR GROWTH
Sales Agent (Former Employee), LAUDERDALE LAKES,FLJune 15, 2015
IT'S A GREAT COMPANY AND PLACE TO WORK . GREAT PEOPLE AS WELL AND THE COMPANY REALLY GIVES BACK TO THEIR EMPLOYEES.THEY ARE VERY UNDERSTANDING COMPANY.
Horrible place to work
sales rep (Former Employee), charlotte, NCJune 15, 2015
They fire you right after training!!! They dont give you the proper training and mess up your pay checks, this place really SUCKS to work for!
career
management (Current Employee), IAJune 15, 2015
Great place to start and develop a management career. Great environment and friendly staff. Great team building activities and leadership training.
Productive and fun work place with a ping pong table.
Mobility Sales and Service (Current Employee), hickory, ncJune 14, 2015
Pros: Commission
Cons: none
Opportunities to get raises and promotions. I like the work area and its air conditioned with ergonomic desk chairs. If your into customers service this is your job.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 12, 2015
Answer phones and assist customers with billing questions. Assist customers with step by step walk through trouble shooting to ensure all technical assistance is basic and understood to resolve any problems with Direct TV products. Consistently achieved monthly sales goals with focus on up-selling enhanced offers.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee), Olathe, KSJune 11, 2015
A typical work day at Convergys is contacting customers in regards to their past due law care services payments. I learned how to interact with different people and how to handle different personalities. Our management staff is awesome always there to help when ever their needed. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple personalities with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers, I love them.
It's not a bad place.
Technical Senior Advisor (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJune 11, 2015
Pros: Fun employees, easy job.
Cons: Lack of job secuirty, not enough pay for the workload.
The job itself is great, but you can move up fast but then you just stop at some point. I learned customer service and troubleshooting skills, also how to make sure I stay a good employee. The only bad parts are the fear of job security and no one really caring about you.
Not worth talking about
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 11, 2015
Pros: A pay check
Cons: everything else
Not worth talking about, there is nothing else to say, If something must be said It might be better to work for a fast food company
Very unstable environment
Retention CSR (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2015
very unstable job environment, poor leadership, the job consisted of many phone calls from customers receiving bad/old information
convergys is a very pruductive place
customer service (Former Employee), 8000 baymeadows wayJune 11, 2015
Pros: good people worked there
Cons: i needed more hours
for the most part I loved working there but there pay wasn't enough because I don't stay close by.my manager didn't give me a hard time.my coworkers was easy going. I had a long enough breaks was satisfied with the pay until I had my son witch mans I have more mouths to feed.
Working at Convergys for Charter
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2015
Pros: diverse work place, never a dull day
Cons: points system, management shows favoritsim
Charter was one of the best places to work. It had lots of diverse cultures and there was never a boring day. The only thing that I had a problem with was their points system. If you occur up to 12 points you are subject to termination however some of the times the points are added when they shouldn't be because it is a computer system that adds the points not an actual person. Once you have those points it is very difficult to get your supervisor to remove them if you are not supposed to have them and you do get disciplined for the points that you have even if you are not supposed to have that many points in the first place. Management also likes to show favoritism.

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more

Convergys Salaries