Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 6,641 reviews matching the search
Temp assignment
Floor Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2017
This was a temp assignment. Convergys lost the contract for ATT so, you were either give a date as a last day for the entire group. And you had the option to try and get hired for another project.
Pros
great group to work with.
Cons
Manager was very nasty, he was fired from Converys period.
The hours suck
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2017
Great job but the hours are awful....new comers will work until 2am and you dont get weekends off, friendly environment
Productive Busy place
DirecTV New Hire Agent Coach (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 15, 2017
I miss Convergys I miss working in a call center it just didn't work well with my school schedule. Convergys is a very learning experiencing place you learn new thing and you also teach your self new things
Great Job!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 15, 2017
Great company. Learned a lot from this company and I will continue to use the tools from this company. The days went by fast and I was always kept busy.
Laid back atmosphere and dependable work schedule.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Overall I loved the program I worked for. Atmosphere was laid back and there were opportunities for growth as well as reward system that was honored as pay bonuses.
Pros
dependable work schedule
Cons
point system for tardies
Do not work here if you want to advance
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTFebruary 15, 2017
They hold you at your original position forever. Do not look for advancement or help from management. Coworkers are friendly and will help.
is a really fun place to work.
agent (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, UTFebruary 14, 2017
what they do is answer phone all day and do the research on their computer. they know how to manage the company. they are a fantastic place to worked to learn a lot about customer service.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 13, 2017
Had a very flexible schedule . Supervisors were Great. Was able to work with different states and given information needed by client.
Very difficult company to work for due to constant changes & inexperience, unprofessional management.
Account Specialist w/Data Entry & Sales (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 13, 2017
There is not a sense that employees are appreciated for the work they do & the turnover is extremely high. Unfortunately, you can make high salary due to sales commissions, but the environment is one of struggle & very little happiness.
Pros
Good pay with Sales Commission
Cons
Unprofessional Managers & Job Security
A great place to learn and grow.
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOFebruary 13, 2017
The management is caring and understanding. The job itself pushes you to work hard for yourself to build yourself. It gives you the right skills to the right road if it is taken. Gives many opportunities.
Basic Customer Service
Customer Service Rep I (Current Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOFebruary 13, 2017
Great For Entry Level . Learning Problem Solving Skills Teaches You Basic Customer Service Skills Face To Face And Over The Phone Teaches You Computer Navigation And Data Entry
Just a work place
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 13, 2017
This was a place to get customer service experience. This company will hire for entry level positions. They pay is low considering the cost of living of the economy.
Not A Bad Place to Work
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COFebruary 12, 2017
This company wasn't too bad, but if you work here I highly recommend not working for At&t. The customers can be very rude and some times the associates you work with can be the same.
Started out ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 11, 2017
Very convenient to work from home, I worked for the low wage because when I started they were very flexible with the hours and time off. That has changed and it's really not worth it any longer. They are now riding us about stats, time off, and everything else they can think of. Which makes the very low pay ridiculous. You don't get what you need to do the job properly and management really can't answer your questions.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not having more resources, Pay
Fantastic management, work environment , and outstanding people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  erlanger kyFebruary 11, 2017
the management including team leaders/coaches/and higher level management truly cared about me as an individual and gave me outstanding help in every aspect of my job. It is hard to find jobs which gave you flexibility in terms of hours worked and off days---and the my colleagues were most helpful in helping me always with my job.
Pros
outstanding management/colleagues/benefits
Cons
highway access
It teaches professionalism
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 10, 2017
Convergys to me is a good job to get customer service experience. Management could be better but overall OK place to work. Sometimes I wish overall morale and management can be up and down.
Laid back atmosphere
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOFebruary 10, 2017
This is a great company to work for with a lot of advancement opportunities. Guaranteed 2 days off per week working 8 hour days.
Pros
laid back, casual dress code, great people
Cons
no job stability
Horrible Management
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMFebruary 10, 2017
Convergys will make promise for incentives and then the management will ignore you when you try to get those promises fulfilled. This could turn into termination over something that was the managers fault
Pros
Great co-workers, easy job
Cons
Condescending management, and no overall structure
Very stressful environment
Customer Service/Retention Rep (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MOFebruary 10, 2017
threatened at least twice a week if not everyday, to being fired. Team Leaders have their pets that can do no wrong and others that they do everything they can to get you to quit or get fired. They like to keep a very high turn over.
Pros
Employee appreciation day; Food for Thanksgiving
Cons
stressful environment; a very high turn over
Friendly people with wonderful atmosphere
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLFebruary 10, 2017
It was a fun place to work at but if customer phone support is not the job for you then you will eventually become miserable.
Pros
Prize Giveaways & Point Buybacks
Cons
Points

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval