Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 6,627 reviews matching the search
Enviornment
Customer Care Representative for AT&T Wireless (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 29, 2017
The trainers make sure you are fully prepared before they leave you to yourself. The offer Tuition Assistance and FMLA. The due periodic training to keep you up to date.
Benefits
Cons
Some customers are rude.
Career building,expanding of your knowledge and skilks
Technical support for Intuit Quick books online (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJuly 9, 2016
It was good working in convergys,very productive ,robust and friendly employees and management team.
Every time team working was prominent.
Every employee, was responsible ,passionate and ready to help.This means a lot to everyone who works there and those who wish to join the team.
Pros
A lot of benefits, trainnings and career building
Cons
some days were not so good especially when you find irate clients to handle
If I move back, I'll work for Convergys again.
QUICKBOOKS SOFTWARE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 8, 2016
Convergys is a good place to work, the people are friendly, and the managers are willing to work with agents in regards to scheduling, tough calls, and general bad days. Both your team lead, your team, and even the LOB directer will have a conversation about any complaint or concern.
Benefits
Cons
Growth is measured in surveys, but surveys are about the company, not specific to how the agent did.
If you can deal with customers over the phone, you will do fine
Phone representative (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO 81004December 12, 2016
It had good benefits, Most of the customers were okay and not too angry most of the time, they did work with you on scheduling, the scheduling was consistent for the most part and most people worked full time.
Team work/ great Management Team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSDecember 29, 2016
Convergys is a good place to work ,great manager team, you have opportunities to grow/ great benefits health dental vision
Pros
Thanksgiving/Christmas/employee appreciation
Cons
Great Healthcare benefits
Well it is a great company to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  work at home in KentuckyAugust 29, 2016
Well it is a great company to work for. I work at home so that is a big plus. I get paid holidays, vacation time, have benefits.
I have been with the same project since Im had started with the company. I am working on the project Directv as a CSR, The project is ending as on 10/1/16. I am not sure if I will be placed in a new project due to there are 425 people that have to be place. So to I the safe side I am lookingfor new employment
Pros
work at home
Cons
no cons
Nope
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 21, 2017
No good. Bad management. depressing workplace. bad benefits. lame perks.
stressful calls.
made us dress up even though it was a trashy center.
Pros
Cons
all
Great environment
WIRELESS ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMay 23, 2016
A work day at Convergys consist of taking calls from at&t customers and assisting them in their wireless account management weather it be walking them through their bill or how to use their online billing to simple task such as a number change, Working to Convergys taught me how to effectively communicate, it also taught me patience, understanding and empathy. I loved the management from the team managers to the highest rank in the building, they were all understanding and helpful in anything I brought to them. The hardest part of the job for me was the system changes, which wasn't too bad but took some getting use to. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping my customer especially if they called in upset and they got off the phone feeling better or like they made changes to what was best for them or if they simply called in for understanding and received that.
Pros
Benefits, Promotions, Wages, Bonus Benefits
Cons
N/A
Call Center
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 23, 2017
I did not receive all proper training in systems that were needed once entering production floor. Due to this, it took me a little longer to gain proper knowledge of the systems but the pay and benefits are great.
Management very unprofessional
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2016
I worked for this company for 3 years. at the end of the three yearsGeneral Motors was offered a bailout package. this was supposed to keep us in business. instead anyone who had worked for a few years and gotten raises were falsely terminated.

Employment Security Commission we're told lies as bad as employees stealing and as far as 25 absences,when in reality you were forcef out if you miss 12 days. we all ended up fighting them for our unemployment benefits.

the management team seemed more interested in who was dating who rather than proper training and coaching. I would not recommend Convergys for anyone who works with professionalism and proper work ethics. you will not find this in the convergence atmosphere.if you have decent customer service skills you will be out of place.
Pros
great customers
Cons
miserable work atmosphere
Not very Professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLAugust 24, 2016
A lot of immaturity coming from some of the management and staff/people actually get into fights there/Very hard as well to get help around there when you needed it/Escalation team did not want to answer their chat and several times I had to walk back to their desk to get their attention and they were on their phones.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
Fighting
ok
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 5, 2017
ok I felt converges could have done a little better. It is more of a sales geared salary. I perform at my best when my salary is not dependent on sales. I feel my efforts are more honest that way.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative/ tech support (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYDecember 16, 2016
I liked this job. There was very little things wrong with this job, it was a great learning experience and everyone there was nice and very great to be around.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
for college students
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2017
schedule should be more conforming to adults.the environment is to hectic, not enough benefits to offer.like a college campus
Pros
great pay and overtime
Cons
nasty enviroment and superiors
Convergys
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KS Anthem-Blue Cross/Blue ShieldMay 30, 2016
Answering telephone calls for Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire Blue and Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia.
I have learned how to understand health and medical benefits, i.e.
deductibles, what is covered and where members have coverage.
I know how to send out new member identification cards, benefit books, and how to explain to members their benefits, i.e. free
breast pumps, other benefits they need. I teach members how to easily find doctors, hospitals, urgent cares and pharmacies online over the phone.
The management is good, helpful, my team leader explains everything in a wonderful way.
My coworkers are good, hard working and nice people.
The hardest part of the job is trying to calm members down when their doctors are no longer in the network.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when I know I have met members needs and they are happy!
Pros
Schedules are able to be adjusted when needed
Cons
Open enrollment very stressful
Unprofessional hostile work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2016
For the work that is being done the financial compensation is not conducive to manifesting a stable home life. Unprofessional hostile work environment.
fast paced
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Laws, NCJanuary 4, 2017
fast paced environment, must make sales and meet weekly quota. benefits are not paid out for months at a time. but they gave out gift cards and prizes for sales.
Call center inboud resp
Customer service Inbound Calls High Call (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2016
This job is not in my kind of field range the schedules are really flexed their its not organized correctly for the time of business it is they expect to much but don't give out a lot as far as meeting the their workers half way they have unlimited overtime but its never available I have been there for a year soon my personal email doesn't work 6 months out of the year its been broke so I miss out on important info ive asked a numerous time about it and im only getting feed bck about then sending a email
Pros
unlimted overtime benefits awards for good work
Cons
hire anyone, unorganized always have system issues
excelente
atención y venta al cliente (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Working environment good, lackingly closed the department of services for directv, should maintain people with productive capacity, salary improvements,
Fun place to work
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Honduras, INFebruary 1, 2017
Been working for them for 5 months and love their enviaronment, great People to work with, excellent salary, but im looking a work from home job. Convergys

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.