Convergys
3,589 reviews

Convergys Employer Reviews

NA
Consumer Relations Consultant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 11, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: irate customers
Answer inbound calls to assist customers with their accounts to better understand. I learned how to build repport to calm irate customers. I enojoyed speaking to people from across the states as they invite you to their city when vacationing. The hardest part at first was navigating through so many systems.
If you need a paycheck...
Work from Home Agent (Former Employee), HelltopiaNovember 11, 2014
This company has the worst training, they treat their employees poorly and the pay is a joke!

Trust me when I say, I'd give them a negative star if I had my way. I went out with a take your minimum wage B to the S paying job and fill in the blank!

Disgrace for a corporation!
Fun
Call Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 10, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
great company was my first work from home position and it was awesome and the management was friendly and very understanding
fun working on the phone
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: a picnic once a year
Cons: days off when it was slow with pay
a slow day when you handled less than 200 phone calls. most days you had a about 280 calls a day. I learned how to be more patience, coworkers was okay, everybody was kept busy, the hardest part ws the required overtime. the most enjoyable was getting off early when it was very slow
Sprint Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 9, 2014
This company is no longer around. However, this was a very good company, and the advancements was very great. Inbound call center that allowed customers to call in and go over the bills, issues with the phones services, etc.
I took people and technical skills to do this job properly.
Technical support and customer service (Former Employee), moore,okNovember 9, 2014
Pros: if you did a good job you were acknowledged publicly. and won financial awards
Cons: technical support on directv is difficult at times
I had to open a call with listening to the issue and then solving the technical problem and upsell products then educate the customer on the prevention of future technical issues.

I enjoyed all aspects of the job and the plus was ability to win $100-$150 visa cards each week thru high performance.
customer service for BCBS of NC
Customer Service Rep/BCBSNC (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 8, 2014
assist members and providers with information. we transfer calls that do not involve with medicare advantage plans.
Great Pay, so little time
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sanford, FLNovember 8, 2014
The pay is great, pay for your housing, makes you feel like your not worth it, your just a number. Not really understand of your issues
Place of business and Sociable co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 8, 2014
Typical day is being serious and putting a smile on and letting that smile sound through the phones while dealing with your customers. Co-workers are still very sociable and management still tries to have fun buy having incentives for employees while still being very professional physically and over the phone. This is a very enjoyable job.
poor organizational structure
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Arnold, MONovember 7, 2014
They do have great benefits but there was always confusion within upper and lower management, especially with the employees. Fast-paced environment. There is favortetism, clicks, and hard work goes unrecognized.
Listening skills come in handy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLNovember 7, 2014
Pros: paid time off and early release
Mentally bracing yourself to here people or sometimes children lag on about the service or quality of the a phone that they have. At times the callers can cause a lot of stress.
Good Work environment
AT&T Yellow Pages Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 7, 2014
Friendly co-workers. Typical call center environment. Fast paced, customer service oriented. Management on certain accounts not visible to answer questions.
it was a fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Chattanooga TnNovember 7, 2014
Pros: free dtv
Cons: lunch is not long enough
did not want to pay for bonuses so they changed the way you get bonuses and if they don't like you they will rather pay you unemployment then keep you as an employee.
A fun place to work with lots of encouragement and prizes for power hours
Customer Rep11 (WAH) Work at Home Agent (Former Employee), Ogden UtahNovember 6, 2014
Pros: fun prizes
Cons: not any to mention
Lots of calls and lots of fun. Co-workers and Staff were helpful and supportive.
Call center with fun people to work with and have fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 6, 2014
I would take calls for health insurance. Most of the callers where friendly and understanding. The management were good I liked my manager. We would always have fun together no problems.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCNovember 6, 2014
The job was good but the pressure was a lot for a call center. The training staff that I had was good but the turnover rate is a lot as well.
Overall Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pharr, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short lunch breaks 30 min out of a 8 hour shift.
• Handled billing and feature plan changes for wireless customers
• Offered technical support and strived for one call resolution
• Met and exceeded sales quotas for wireless and U-verse on a quarterly basis
• Served as a procedural specialist, floor support, for new agents
• Used dual-screen, multi-window system simultaneously to assist customers.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Murray, UTNovember 5, 2014
Very busy all the time. The work was very detailed. It was an ok company to work for.
Perfectionist
Customer Service Representative/Sprint PCS (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 5, 2014
I know this is nearly impossible, however I strive to for perfection.
Assist customers on a daily basis with there mobile devices
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tamarac FLNovember 5, 2014
I assist customers on a daily basis with troubleshooting,activating and helping customers set up new lines of services for AT&T

About Convergys

Convergys is a global leader in customer management. As of March 3rd, 2014 Convergys completed the acquisition of Stream. Together – Read more