Conway Regional Health System Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 12, 2016
This was my first job as nurse after short period out of the field as a full time mom. Worked 3 12 hour shifts per week. It is quiet on night shift and gets very busy once the doctors round and start writing orders. All patients on this unit are on cardiac telemetry. Management was good and always tried to work with staff to meet their needs. Co workers were enjoyable. Hardest part of the job was when multiple patients had needs at the same time. This is always the case in hospital settings I think. I would work here again. It is a nice hospital.
Pros
Full time position requiring only 3 days a week to complete.
Cons
Open 24 hours 7 days a week, so may have to work night shifts.
Very poor work environment
Staff Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 12, 2016
Several directors prevent the hospital's and staff's growth. Don't encourage education, certification, or autonomy. Management is vindictive and doesn't want anyone to be better than them. Some departments are like an episode of Mean Girls!
Pros
low cost cafeteria; small hospital, CEO is great
Cons
pay is awful, management is dysfunctional, no certification reimbursement, little school reimbursement
Great values, ethically run.
Nutritional Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 24, 2016
HR really cares about the people here. Great place to build a platform for advancing career. Excellent benefits packages. Hiring is a lengthy process for every department.
Pros
Employee discounts in cafeteria
Cons
Short staffing
Horrible place to work
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 26, 2016
Management plays favorites and if you're not a favorite it's only a matter of time before your out. You don't get proper training at all, pay sucked, not worth it. Never hated a job so much in my life.
Pros
Cons
Way too many to list
Stressful work environment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 20, 2015
I worked at the clinic during the day and was originally hired as "float nurse". That didn't last long because the female doctor there cannot keep a nurse due to how demanding and rude she is. When the doctor made up her mind that she didn't like me the higher up did whatever they could to get me out of there. Even though I felt unwanted I stayed until they fired me because I knew they wouldn't have a good reason and I would at least get my unemployment until I found a new job. If you want to work for a doctor who treats you like your beneath her go here. The after hours clinic may be a little better but I wouldn't count on it. Insurance wasn't any good.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Rude doctors
Horrible management
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 7, 2016
The good old boys system. Future employee's beware. Unfair working environment. Do not appreciate their workers or tenured employees. Doctors are lazy and sloppy. Would not recommend going to that hospital for anything.
Pros
Cons
To many to type here.
Great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 11, 2015
It can be busy but when you have all of us together working hard and helping each other out as well as patients, the results are very positive for everyone.
Pros
free lunches on some days
Cons
short breaks
they did not treat employee well. pay sucked. management does not care about their employees.
biller (Former Employee) –  conway arMarch 23, 2015
they do not listen to their employees, they do not provide training needed for you do to your job and do not support you when you tell them what you need to do your job correctly and better, Supervisor is not supportive at all, She will not listen to your concerns, No room for advancement
Pros
nothing
Cons
pay, mangement work enviroment
Fun work environment, flexible scheduling
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARDecember 18, 2012
I taught swimming, lifeguarding, coached the swim team, lifeguarded, conducted inservices and acted in almost every other aquatic capacity during my two years with Conway Regional. I loved the people I worked with, my supervisors, the clientele, and the facility. It was an excellent college job, and one I hope to be able to return to after I complete school for sheer enjoyment of the job.

Scheduling was completed a month in advance. It was rarely difficult to secure time off work for personal/school reasons with advance notice, and typically was relatively easy to have a shift covered in an emergency. If I hadn't moved out of state, I would still be working for Conway Regional.
Terrible place to work. they will throw you under the bus and screw you over
office (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 7, 2015
They don't treat all employees equal. They will screw you over in a heartbeat...all about the money they can make and pay scale stinks.
Cons
terrible place to work
good hours
Multi-Skilled Assistant/Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 10, 2013
flexible shifts
able to go to college and work
very suitable for the college student to work and still focus on school
okay
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 4, 2012
I hated that place cause they made me wash dishes and push heavy food carts to the floors

2.9