Conway Regional Health System

Conway Regional Health System Employee Reviews

they did not treat employee well. pay sucked. management does not care about their employees.
biller (Former Employee), conway arMarch 23, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: pay, mangement work enviroment
they do not listen to their employees, they do not provide training needed for you do to your job and do not support you when you tell them what you need to do your job correctly and better, Supervisor is not supportive at all, She will not listen to your concerns, No room for advancement
Terrible place to work. they will throw you under the bus and screw you over
office (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 7, 2015
Cons: terrible place to work
They don't treat all employees equal. They will screw you over in a heartbeat...all about the money they can make and pay scale stinks.
good hours
Multi-Skilled Assistant/Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Conway, ARApril 10, 2013
flexible shifts
able to go to college and work
very suitable for the college student to work and still focus on school
Fun work environment, flexible scheduling
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee), Conway, ARDecember 18, 2012
I taught swimming, lifeguarding, coached the swim team, lifeguarded, conducted inservices and acted in almost every other aquatic capacity during my two years with Conway Regional. I loved the people I worked with, my supervisors, the clientele, and the facility. It was an excellent college job, and one I hope to be able to return to after I complete school for sheer enjoyment of the job.

Scheduling was completed a month in advance. It was rarely difficult to secure time off work for personal/school reasons with advance notice, and typically was relatively easy to have a shift covered in an emergency. If I hadn't moved out of state, I would still be working for Conway Regional.
okay
Dish Washer (Former Employee), Conway, ARNovember 4, 2012
I hated that place cause they made me wash dishes and push heavy food carts to the floors