Conway Regional Health System

Conway Regional Health System United States Employee Reviews

they did not treat employee well. pay sucked. management does not care about their employees.
biller (Former Employee), conway arMarch 23, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: pay, mangement work enviroment
they do not listen to their employees, they do not provide training needed for you do to your job and do not support you when you tell them what you need to do your job correctly and better, Supervisor is not supportive at all, She will not listen to your concerns, No room for advancement
Terrible place to work. they will throw you under the bus and screw you over
office (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 7, 2015
Cons: terrible place to work
They don't treat all employees equal. They will screw you over in a heartbeat...all about the money they can make and pay scale stinks.
Team environment with great unit leadership.
RN (Former Employee), OncologyMarch 26, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: difficult to take break
I worked for Conway Regional for a total of 4.5 years and loved it. I am an RN and while the unit I worked on was very hard and fast moving, all nurses worked as a team. Our immediate leadership was great, however the upper management sent down an increased workload that was almost impossible to meet at the time. I understand documentation methods have changed, allowing more time to spend with the patients, which is the reason I became a nurse. The benefits were awesome. For a smaller hospital, money was tight, and we may not have had huge company picnics or increased bonuses, they gave what they could. Upper management also took no raises one year when money was tight. A family atmosphere.
Fun work environment, flexible scheduling
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee), Conway, ARDecember 18, 2012
I taught swimming, lifeguarding, coached the swim team, lifeguarded, conducted inservices and acted in almost every other aquatic capacity during my two years with Conway Regional. I loved the people I worked with, my supervisors, the clientele, and the facility. It was an excellent college job, and one I hope to be able to return to after I complete school for sheer enjoyment of the job.

Scheduling was completed a month in advance. It was rarely difficult to secure time off work for personal/school reasons with advance notice, and typically was relatively easy to have a shift covered in an emergency. If I hadn't moved out of state, I would still be working for Conway Regional.
okay
Dish Washer (Former Employee), Conway, ARNovember 4, 2012
I hated that place cause they made me wash dishes and push heavy food carts to the floors