Conway Regional Health System Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Stressful work environment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 20, 2015
I worked at the clinic during the day and was originally hired as "float nurse". That didn't last long because the female doctor there cannot keep a nurse due to how demanding and rude she is. When the doctor made up her mind that she didn't like me the higher up did whatever they could to get me out of there. Even though I felt unwanted I stayed until they fired me because I knew they wouldn't have a good reason and I would at least get my unemployment until I found a new job. If you want to work for a doctor who treats you like your beneath her go here. The after hours clinic may be a little better but I wouldn't count on it. Insurance wasn't any good.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Rude doctors
Great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 11, 2015
It can be busy but when you have all of us together working hard and helping each other out as well as patients, the results are very positive for everyone.
Pros
free lunches on some days
Cons
short breaks
they did not treat employee well. pay sucked. management does not care about their employees.
biller (Former Employee) –  conway arMarch 23, 2015
they do not listen to their employees, they do not provide training needed for you do to your job and do not support you when you tell them what you need to do your job correctly and better, Supervisor is not supportive at all, She will not listen to your concerns, No room for advancement
Pros
nothing
Cons
pay, mangement work enviroment
Terrible place to work. they will throw you under the bus and screw you over
office (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 7, 2015
They don't treat all employees equal. They will screw you over in a heartbeat...all about the money they can make and pay scale stinks.
Cons
terrible place to work
Team environment with great unit leadership.
RN (Former Employee) –  OncologyMarch 26, 2013
I worked for Conway Regional for a total of 4.5 years and loved it. I am an RN and while the unit I worked on was very hard and fast moving, all nurses worked as a team. Our immediate leadership was great, however the upper management sent down an increased workload that was almost impossible to meet at the time. I understand documentation methods have changed, allowing more time to spend with the patients, which is the reason I became a nurse. The benefits were awesome. For a smaller hospital, money was tight, and we may not have had huge company picnics or increased bonuses, they gave what they could. Upper management also took no raises one year when money was tight. A family atmosphere.
benefits
Cons
difficult to take break
Fun work environment, flexible scheduling
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARDecember 18, 2012
I taught swimming, lifeguarding, coached the swim team, lifeguarded, conducted inservices and acted in almost every other aquatic capacity during my two years with Conway Regional. I loved the people I worked with, my supervisors, the clientele, and the facility. It was an excellent college job, and one I hope to be able to return to after I complete school for sheer enjoyment of the job.

Scheduling was completed a month in advance. It was rarely difficult to secure time off work for personal/school reasons with advance notice, and typically was relatively easy to have a shift covered in an emergency. If I hadn't moved out of state, I would still be working for Conway Regional.
okay
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 4, 2012
I hated that place cause they made me wash dishes and push heavy food carts to the floors