Conway Regional Health System Employee Review

View all Conway Regional Health System reviews

Fun work environment, flexible scheduling
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARDecember 18, 2012
I taught swimming, lifeguarding, coached the swim team, lifeguarded, conducted inservices and acted in almost every other aquatic capacity during my two years with Conway Regional. I loved the people I worked with, my supervisors, the clientele, and the facility. It was an excellent college job, and one I hope to be able to return to after I complete school for sheer enjoyment of the job.

Scheduling was completed a month in advance. It was rarely difficult to secure time off work for personal/school reasons with advance notice, and typically was relatively easy to have a shift covered in an emergency. If I hadn't moved out of state, I would still be working for Conway Regional.

Other Conway Regional Health System Employee Reviews

Family environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 2, 2017
Overall enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. Lots of educational opportunities given to employees. Mangers and upper level administratives were helpful and knowledgeable.
Worst place to work
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Conway, AROctober 27, 2017
Management is very unprofessional. Supervisor don't know how to talk to you. When short staff you can't take vacation which is always . If they treat people right they can keep people. Cafeteria good is way over priced. Pay scale is so confusing. No holiday pay no overtime
Pros
40 hours
Cons