Conway Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Okay place
Lab Assistant II (Former Employee), Conway, ARJuly 27, 2015
You have to be able to put up with a lot to work at this place. I learned alot while working there, but I would get in trouble for doing my job and others not being able to keep up. They work you and work you and take advantage of you.
Nice place to work and friendly
Sonographer (Former Employee), Conway, SCJune 8, 2015
Pros: Payment plan with discount if you have a medical bill with them
Cons: PRN have no health care options. They should offer something, even if very minimal
It's an honest place to work and most of the staff is friendly. The Radiologist are very nice and always exemplify bed side manners when engaging with patients. The cafeteria food is good and they accept debit cards.
Good to employees
MSA (Former Employee), Conway, ARMay 7, 2015
Conway Regional has a good benefit package for there full time employees. They try to give as much opportunity as they can to all staff. They do like to promote and hire from with in the company
Great place to gain experience
Department Secretary (Current Employee), Conway, ARApril 3, 2015
I got to learn a lot of different skills and interact with many different patients from all walks of life. It's truly a family atmosphere and I enjoy working here.
Loved this job
MSA-Multi Skilled Assistant (Former Employee), Conway, ARJuly 2, 2014
I loved my job at Conway and I would still be working there if we hadn't of had some personal problems happen at home.
Sometimes a good place to work, but not because of management.
Admissions Clerk - Emergency Department (Current Employee), Conway, ARApril 18, 2014
Pros: one free meal during incliment weather.
Cons: a lot of hostility. short breaks. sometimes in the er you cannot manage a break at all.
I learned when I worked there how to utilize a lot of specific office tools, and how to work in a high stress environment. One of the downsides is that supervisors sometimes contributed to it being a stressful environment. There were issues with a coworker and anytime she was approached about it she would just lie about the situations. She was never disciplined. Because of this, some coworkers ended up quitting. Luckily, the person who was the issue ended up putting a nail in her own coffin and did something to get fired. But not before the damage had been done. Not before there were people quitting because of her and losing their trust in our supervisors. Sometimes it seemed like they worried more about covering their own hides than saving the department.
Can be more compassionate with patients and family's
Admissions Clerk (Former Employee), Conway, ARApril 6, 2014
Pros: you get to meet lots of great patients and families.
Cons: don't really get time to take breaks or lunch.
I enjoyed my work day's and being able to help the patients when I could. I learned that you can not help everyone and you can not trust everyone. Management could be better and work with the staff more and have more communication with there employees. I enjoyed most of my co-workers we have mostly gone our separate ways for the same reasons. The hardest part of the job was seeing the elderly come in sick and cancer patients. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to see smiles on faces of patients and there families with just a simple saying or giving them a smile to let them know you care or things are going to be ok.
Nutritional Aide (Current Employee), Conway, ARFebruary 20, 2014
I get my work done pretty easily. Don't get distracted too much but I do the best I can to get the job done. The people here are great. I love working with the people. It is about the family atmosphere. People care for one another and everyone has a genuine interest in getting the job done and making it a great place to work for.
Not very flexible
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Conway, ARDecember 30, 2013
Pros: two free meals per 8 hours
I worked there for 5 years and the only request I had was to be allowed to have a few Sundays off so that I could go to church. Even after 5 years of being a good employee my supervisors weren't willing to work with me and I ended up working more Sundays than I was given off
Productive and good working environment
Multi-skilled Assistant/Ward Clerk (Former Employee), Conway AROctober 11, 2013
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: no breaks
I love taking care of patients it gives me a sense of well being.
job can be stressful due to not enough staff to do the job
cash posting (Current Employee), Conway, ARSeptember 5, 2013
Cons: short staff due to turn over
I love the job and all my coworkers My job can be very stressful due to the work load I am primary poster and do not have back up when I am on vacation when I try to train someone they either get pulled to work customer service or move to a billing position My job is very challenging which i love but it is not a job that can be learned over night I love working with conflicts and very eager to work well with others I consider my self a great team player i love a challenge and strive to do a great job
Loving team whose main goal is patient care
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Conway, ARJune 11, 2013
Great schedule with fun and caring co workers. Different ways to care for the geri- pshyc patient. The hardest part is there could be more cna per shift. The great work enviroment
great benefits and co workers
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee), Conway, ARSeptember 17, 2012
I enjoyed all the people I got to meet. I had a great time and would still be there if I did not get married and move.
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Former Employee), Conway, ARMay 22, 2012
Pros: type of patients
Cons: part time
Worked in the area of cardiac step-down. Responsible for giving direct patient care including patient assessment, gave prescribed medications, rendered treatments as directed, charted results, supervised some activities of nursing assistants, and interrupted cardiac rhythms.