Conwed Plastics Employee Reviews

Great Pay no Time off
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 27, 2016
the company is focused only on employees they know and doesn't open up to letting new employees have time to learn or progress. Get in trouble for whatever they feel like is the right call not by the law or books.
Productive work place. Great co-workers.
Senior Cost Accountant (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 18, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job was the inventory management. I loved playing detective to find the missing product or figuring out what had happened to it.
Pros
401K
Cons
Not much opportunity for promotions.
A very fast paced and demanding job.
Utility/Maintenance/Line worker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VANovember 13, 2015
In all it was a good job because I like to stay busy and I am very comfortable with multi tasking. The team work had much to be desired most of my co workers were just out for themselves.My job as utility man was the most constructive because I interacted with everyone and took care of whatever was needed. This kept me in a favorable light with everyone and above the constant bickering.Besides sometimes working three weeks straight without a day off and twelve hour shifts mixed in with that overall the job was alright.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Once you clocked in you were not allowed to leave the building even on your breaks.
A fast-paced environment
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Athens GaAugust 10, 2015
Great pay and benefits. Worked as part of a three man team. Learned about the process of how to stretch plastic into netting. It looks easy and simple but there is a lot of little things that need to be monitored. The hardest part of this job was the 12 hr shift.
I gave that company over 10 years of my life and looking back I wish I would have went in another direction.
Manufacturing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 22, 2013
My mother always said if you don't have something good to say, don't say anything at all. With that I'll just say my co-workers were great but members in upper management don't always act in a professional manor or do things in accordance to the union contract.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Managment
Well oiled machine
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAOctober 1, 2014
Typically easy place to work, once you learned how to operate the machines. My supervisor was very nice and worked with the employees very well. Due to the temperature of the machines, heat was often an issue. Company benefits and pay were outstanding for the line of work. Co-workers often help when in need of assistance.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Heat
nice place to work
Line Tech. (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMarch 21, 2012
Can't really say to much,Because I was just a temp there and kept beening rotated around there and sometimes I would be at another job then back,But I had fun there.
Pros
great exp.
Cons
wish i had more time there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conwed Plastics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6