Cooney Faulkner & Stevens, LLC, a dynamic and growing public accounting and business advisory firm located in Cincinnati, Ohio, seeks qualified applicants for a senior accountant position.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing complex tax returns for our diverse client base
- Researching and documenting significant tax issues
- Performing tax planning services and recommending tax savings opportunities
- Providing business advisory services
- Managing multiple engagements and client relationships
- Performing general ledger maintenance and account reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be creative and energetic with two to five years of public accounting experience preferred and will be a CPA or in process. In addition, they will have experience with Individual, Partnership and Corporate taxation and a fundamental understanding of general ledger maintenance and account reconciliation.
Cooney Faulkner & Stevens, LLC is a certified public accounting firm, serving our clients as a business advisor and advocate. We provide innovative financial strategies with client-focused solutions that resolve problems, save money, minimize taxes and achieve goals. For additional information, please visit our Website at www.cfscpa.com.