Cooper Lighting Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAJuly 5, 2015
good place to work... would have continued my employment if not help back... i was to good at my job that they didn't want me to move up.
Great Job
INVENTORY/OFFICE CLERK (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJuly 2, 2015
Pros: love working with the elders
Cons: na
Great job loved working with the elders and seeing families come together to see there older love ones. I would love to work for another nursing home.
First job
Line Assembler (Former Employee), Ellaville, GAJune 27, 2015
I loved this job!

I was there for 3 years till they closed and got sent to Mexico.

We had 2 breaks.

Had to be there at 6 am.. The latest we were off was 330 pm had to work SOME Saturdays! I was a great job.. Loved it.. Great pay.. paid vacation.

There was great team work!! The only thing that was the most stressful is making sure orders were out on time,.
productive, and quality on a asssembly line
Assembly/Data Entry (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALMay 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
this was a fun and hot job. I LEARNED TO ASSEMBLE PARTS,co workers and management was great.The hardest part was getting a lot of a lot of order before the deadline.THE most I enoyed on this job was having fun with coworkers
Provided excellent experience
I-deas CAD Admin (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAMarch 20, 2015
Enjoyed working at Cooper Lighting and the training and work environment was very good. Some of the co-workers were jealous of my advancement in my job.
Mediocre company
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAFebruary 25, 2015
They would rather use workforce sent by staffing agencies, so they don't have to offer benefits. Career advancement opportunities are based off of false promises.
Contractor (Current Employee), Eufaula, ALJanuary 14, 2015
Working here was a very good learning experience. teamwork is very important to get the job done.
exceptional work place.
Processor (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GaJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: over time
Cons: n/a
My job descriptions were basically loading, unloading, labels, processing. Pretty exceptional type of warehouse. Definitely a fast paste environment. A bit of a hassle to get the hang of although i am a fast learner.
working well with others
Inspector/Assembler and Line Leader (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALOctober 14, 2014
Pros: lots of help
Cons: more smart ideas
I enjoyed my work environment and it was hard work at times but we worked together to get the job done
Production Worker
Inventory Lead (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GASeptember 28, 2014
Innovation Center which produces light new and upcoming light fixtures. Introduce to several assembly lines and the rework of defective or revised products.
productive
Assembler (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALSeptember 16, 2014
assembled light fixture. focused on quality and not quantity
Great job, supportive management team
CLAIMS RESOLUTIONIST (Former Employee), Peachtree City, GAAugust 20, 2014
Researched claims, processed claims as needed and charged back when possible. Working in Claims was very rewarding. It challenged my skills and allowed me to research problems and provide solutions
Awesome
Metalux Lighting (Former Employee), Americus, GAJuly 22, 2014
• Assemble light fixture made of metal and/or steel testing and wiring products.
Great Company
Forklift Operator/Assembly/Team Leader/Shipping (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALJune 10, 2014
Lighting company that deals with different florescent fixtures. Great benefits!
Productive and fast paced workplace.
Line Leader (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALMay 6, 2014
Pros: team work and friendly employees.
Cons: the plant shutdown in january of 2014.
Cooper Lighting was a very nice place to work. Everyone was friendly. It was a fast pace workplace. In my fifteen years of employment, I've learned how to managed several employees. To be honest there wasn't anything hard about my fifteen experience at Cooper Lighting.
Bad Managment
Assembler (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALApril 15, 2014
Pros: fast paced job
Cons: bad management
The company failed to provide the tools need to get the job done most of the time. Lack of respect from the Plant Manager.
out going and self motivated
Fabrication Supervisor (Former Employee), Americus, GAApril 4, 2014
To obtain a well-respected, professional, first or second level manager’s position. Serving two and one half years with Ferrellgas as the Operations Manager and the OS over seeing ten of their plants in North Alabama while being over safety for North Alabama, North Georgia, in addition to serving fifteen years with Cooper Lighting with ten years being a Fabrication Supervisor has allowed me to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to advance my career. I have been able to multi task in managing and working with Quality, Engineering, Assemble, multiple CNC, Powder paint, Fabrication, Welding, and Roll Form operations while maintaining ISO 9000 certifications and with the last few years of being in the upper management rolls being promoted from operations manager to OS manager in a short time shows that I can and do excel in all I set out to do.
fun
Production line worker (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSMarch 23, 2014
i enjoy working here because i work was fast n i enjoy my coworker
PRODUCTIVE AND ENJOYED WORKING WITH THEM AND SAFETY IS NUMBER ONE WITH THEM
INSPECTOR (Former Employee), EUFAULA,ALAMarch 5, 2014
I LEARNED ALOT ,NJOYED WORKING WITH THE PEOPLE I AM A GET ALONG PERSON ,TESTING WASACHALLENGE BUT I LIKED MY JOB.
fun place to work management SUCKS though (IRVING)
assembler II lead (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: meet alot of people lots of hours
Cons: mangement and pay and hours
PLACE HAS A LOT OF DIFFRENT BRANDS TO LEARN AND MASTER REAL FUN PLACE TO WORK ...ONLY DOWNFALL IS MANAGEMENT ALOT OF FAVORITSM AND LACK OF ADVANCEMENT UNLESS YOUR A FAVORITE...KINDA LIKE BIENG IN HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN THE PAY ISNT GREAT EITHER BUT IF YOUR FRESH OUT OF SCHOOL OR JAIL ...LOL GREAT PLACE TO WORK....