COOPERATIVE HOME CARE ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews

good
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 26, 2017
fun place to work. They treat people fairly. They pay people decently and give them good benefits, including not only decent healthcare but other even rarer essentials, like paid parental leave. And they use lay-offs as a last resort.
Pros
friendly managment
Good Job Rude Workers
Home Health Aide/ PCA FT & PT (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 20, 2017
this job was great loved , encouraging people in need , sometimes I would go to different clients and its good to see you put a smile on someones face and made they day
Pros
love the clients, great benefits
Cons
short cases
A Company That Cares
System Verification Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 22, 2017
Great management and work culture; however, there are minimal opportunities for growth within the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who actually care about the clients and society.
Great company
Home Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 23, 2017
I love working for Cooperative Home-care
It is privilege for me to wake up every morning to go to work to help those who are in need of home care. I enjoy every moment of it.
Pros
Great benefits
This company is very good
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 19, 2017
In my review always they said good things about me I was a good worker always the patient said I am good worker a lot complishement about me
Pros
They provided free supplies to work with patiens
Cons
They dont provided have break because te hha work with patiens in their house
Promotion based on how Senior Management Likes You not based on Job Performance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 25, 2016
Treats customers (patients) and the field staff rudely. A lot of gossip in the office. Most mornings staff members spent talking to each other. Office Staff does not pick up phone calls. Senior Management preferred to hear employees personal information.
Excellent
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 1, 2016
Great Company to work. i recommend this beautiful company to any body who like home care field . good place to star. good hours ,good benefit package.
Pros
Good service
I am very pleased
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 27, 2016
I enjoy working with this company they work with me, keep me well trained. The hours are flexible . I do 12 hours a day for 3 days. Get paid weekly . The inservice keeps us updated to better handle clients and there needs . We are supplied with gloves and hand soap .
Pros
Company ownership
productive work place
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 15, 2015
My typical day at work was to greet my co-workers and start working on my computer. Everyday we always had hundreds of emails to open and response with follow up. The hardest part of the job was making sure the responsible person was notified regarding any changes in the members case. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the worker and the member was a good match for each other.
Pros
Coaching sessions
Cons
too many emails
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 5, 2015
Good place to work with supportive management. Create your own work schedule hours is plus. Learn to work with different individuals and assist them with their daily lives.
Pros
create your own schedule
fulfilling
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 17, 2015
Helping the sick, disable, and elderly population has become an experience I will cherish all my life and will always be happy I took part of working as a Home Health Aide
Pros
free lunch
the immportants of a good communication...
H.H.A and pca (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 25, 2015
A typical day for me at work is coming to the client house helping him /her with anything they needs ... also making sure the okay .. i learned that there is many different need and we can help then by just listening to them and letting then know that we are there for them ... my co-worker are important to have a good communication with in case you need a help one day you know they be there for you... the most enjoyable part of my jobs is to know thta i was able to help someone in need tha he /she will always remenber me as good worker and some they can fell free and happy to work with .....
Productive and fun work place
HOME HEALTH AID (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 6, 2014
A typical day at work is making appointments for individuals who are assigned to my care, I assist my clients with medications and serve as a company on their way to their appointments. I Provide companionship and establishing a trusting, dependable relationship.
Unsatisfying
Home Health Aide/Personal Care (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 28, 2014
This company does not care about all of their staff the same way. Majority of this company are Hispanic, which makes it very hard for those who do not speak Spanish to get a good case.
I really enjoy woking a Cooperative Home Care Associates, it gives me the opportunity to help people.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Working at Cooperative Home Care Associates is a difficult but great job. A typical day at work consist of me helping clients with personal care as well as assisting medication. I also schedule appointments and transportation so that my clients will be able to meet their medical appointments. I actually learned a lot with caring for the elderly, physically disabled and the mentally ill. I learned that as a worker you must be empathic, strong, patient and kind in order to get the job done successfully. Honestly, there isn't anything hard about this job. I must state that the most enjoyable part of the job is realizing that I make people happy just by helping them and enabling them to live a healthier lifestyle.
Pros
Great vacation pay
Cons
Healthcare
Great Agency
Personal Care Aide/ Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 23, 2013
Loved the entire 6 months there, working one on one with patients you grow to care about but, I realized it wasn't for me. However I had a great experience and I want to dedicate myself to taking care of others in bigger and better ways.
Pros
Great benefits, fast reliable help very profesional
Cons
lack of work availability at times. On call was at times empty.
N/a
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 17, 2013
Great Work environment
Good management
Good pay
Work wasn't to demanding with very flexible hours
Dark, depressing and overwhelming
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 20, 2013
Hands down the worst job ever. The clientele was unbearably rude and obnoxious. The rest of the staff just kinda seemed to go along with it. I refused to be disrespected on a daily basis.
productive and safe environment
Supervising Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx,NYOctober 18, 2013
In the morning I checked if any clients need any services and if the home care workers arrived on time. Also I made sure that all of our Manage Care Organization clients received high quality services. The most enjoyable part of my job was when our workers were in the field working full time. This workers rely on us to find them full time cases. The hardest part of it was to meet clients needs, but we utilize all our resources to meet them, from contacting our president, to contacting the MCO's so that this services can be render
Pros
bonuses
Cons
long hours of work
Enjoy Taking Care Of Others In Need
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 30, 2013
Helping others is what i desire, i really can say this was a job i loved to do on a day to day bases. from the little experience i had working with clients i've learned that you should help those in need, because one day i myself might need that same kind of respect and help . the hardest part of the job was absolutely nothing, when your passionate and dedicated to someone or something its makes it enjoyable and loving to do at the same time.
Pros
communication, trustworthy
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COOPERATIVE HOME CARE ASSOCIATES. Our community is ready to answer.

COOPERATIVE HOME CARE ASSOCIATES Reviews by Location