COOPERATIVE HOME CARE ASSOCIATES

COOPERATIVE HOME CARE ASSOCIATES United States Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
HOME HEALTH AID (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJune 6, 2014
A typical day at work is making appointments for individuals who are assigned to my care, I assist my clients with medications and serve as a company on their way to their appointments. I Provide companionship and establishing a trusting, dependable relationship.
Unsatisfying
Home Health Aide/Personal Care (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMay 28, 2014
This company does not care about all of their staff the same way. Majority of this company are Hispanic, which makes it very hard for those who do not speak Spanish to get a good case.
I really enjoy woking a Cooperative Home Care Associates, it gives me the opportunity to help people.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Bronx, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: great vacation pay
Cons: healthcare
Working at Cooperative Home Care Associates is a difficult but great job. A typical day at work consist of me helping clients with personal care as well as assisting medication. I also schedule appointments and transportation so that my clients will be able to meet their medical appointments. I actually learned a lot with caring for the elderly, physically disabled and the mentally ill. I learned that as a worker you must be empathic, strong, patient and kind in order to get the job done successfully. Honestly, there isn't anything hard about this job. I must state that the most enjoyable part of the job is realizing that I make people happy just by helping them and enabling them to live a healthier lifestyle.
Great Agency
Personal Care Aide/ Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 23, 2013
Pros: great benefits, fast reliable help very profesional
Cons: lack of work availability at times. on call was at times empty.
Loved the entire 6 months there, working one on one with patients you grow to care about but, I realized it wasn't for me. However I had a great experience and I want to dedicate myself to taking care of others in bigger and better ways.
N/A
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Bronx, NYDecember 17, 2013
Great Work environment
Good management
Good pay
Work wasn't to demanding with very flexible hours
Dark, depressing and overwhelming
Receptionist (Former Employee), Bronx, NYNovember 20, 2013
Hands down the worst job ever. The clientele was unbearably rude and obnoxious. The rest of the staff just kinda seemed to go along with it. I refused to be disrespected on a daily basis.
productive and safe environment
Supervising Coordinator (Former Employee), Bronx,NYOctober 18, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: long hours of work
In the morning I checked if any clients need any services and if the home care workers arrived on time. Also I made sure that all of our Manage Care Organization clients received high quality services. The most enjoyable part of my job was when our workers were in the field working full time. This workers rely on us to find them full time cases. The hardest part of it was to meet clients needs, but we utilize all our resources to meet them, from contacting our president, to contacting the MCO's so that this services can be render
Enjoy Taking Care Of Others In Need
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 30, 2013
Pros: communication, trustworthy
Helping others is what i desire, i really can say this was a job i loved to do on a day to day bases. from the little experience i had working with clients i've learned that you should help those in need, because one day i myself might need that same kind of respect and help . the hardest part of the job was absolutely nothing, when your passionate and dedicated to someone or something its makes it enjoyable and loving to do at the same time.
NICE OFFICE SPACE
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJanuary 26, 2013
A TYPICAL DAY FOR ME IS TO GET TO THE CLIENTS HOME ON TIME.MAKE SURE HE EATS AND TAKE HIS MEDS AND TAKE CARE OF MY DUTIES.I LEARN TO BE MORE PATIENT.THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS TO NOT GET ATTACH WIT THE CLIENT..
In services were very fun and very educational.
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: only went there was any events..
Cons: some times.
how to be very proactive. having in services were very nice to have learnd alot from them. love to be a team player.

COOPERATIVE HOME CARE ASSOCIATES Salaries