CooperVision Employee Reviews in United States

Productive play lo learn and grow.
VALIDATION SPECIALIST COOP (Former Employee) –  Juana Díaz, PRMay 6, 2016
Cooper Vision is an excellent place to learn and obtain experience. It is a very fast growing and solid company. Excellent co-workers and culture.
Fun to Work on a very challenge environment
Process Improver (Former Employee) –  Juana Díaz, PRMarch 30, 2016
Great technology
Excellent for the increase of knowledge on new edge process and equipment.
Team Work oriented.
No space for failure as a 24-7 company.
Pros
Team Work, technology.
Cons
Low Salaries
Great people and work environment
Distribution Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYMarch 19, 2016
Coopervision takes the time to listen and work with its employees to make the work experience more comfortable. I enjoyed my 10 years with them.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Wage increases and not according
Fun Place to Work!
Executive Assistant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Victor, NYMarch 14, 2016
Coopervision operates much like a family would. Together they work well, and any concerns are discussed and resolved. Overall, if I could stay at Coopervision, because of the people, I would stay.
Pros
Cons
Miscommunication
CooperVision
Packaging and Distribution Tech (Current Employee) –  Scottsville, NYFebruary 22, 2016
Fabulous benefits, work hours, and wellness incentives, but the company is lacking the communication to successfully embrace their employees and make them feel secure. Unfortunately, the feeling that you may not be there the following day is not comforting.
Pros
Wonderful benefits packages
Cons
Management and employees are not always as connected as they should be.
I always have fun time working with people.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 6, 2016
I can handle any type of workstation and and situation. Dealing with coworker is my subject of interest. I never made my supervisor or coordinator regret of hiring me because they were being impressed by my work.
Pros
Free monthly food
Cons
i love breaks
Great place to work for me. I enjoyed the challenges of each day.
Electro-Mechanical Technician, Automation (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 28, 2016
Work starts at 7:00am on Day shift. Receive a pass down from Night shift. Review the 3 automation rooms in person to talk with room operators. Review room computer production reports for equipment / production proficiency.

Learned. Every day is a challenge. I enjoyed that.

Co-workers did the best they could. I never gave them a hard time.

Management. The CEO decided to move all equipment to Puerto Rico. That limited My time with them for only one year
I am hard working and very resourceful you can say I am very dependable person. I never quit and don’t like for others to do so.
Product Support Technician I (Current Employee) –  Juana Díaz, PRJanuary 25, 2016
I have general skills in electronics, knowledge in PLC and circuits. Can operate and trouble-shoot a verity of hydraulic and electric, horizontal and vertical injection molding equipment. Certified to work with Hekuma Robot, Nestal Machine, Laser Drilling, Ackley Printing and Try Dry; also have Trouble Shutting knowledge with all these machines. I use and operate different manufacturing equipment and tools, like mechanical tools, amp meters, calibrators, potency tools, volt meters, and pneumatic equipment. Ability to set-up and remove molds from injection molding equipment, change or replace inserts or core pins, trouble-shoot process problems and make corrections.
CooperVision
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2016
CooperVision was a great experience selling the widest range of contact lenses in the industry and launching several products.
Typical Day
Sr. Process Improver/Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 11, 2016
typical day at work is fast paced, with resources and information to execute tasks. a growing type of business with new products introduction and expanding operations.
Great experience in Automation
Control Technician (Former Employee) –  PRNovember 29, 2015
Four shift 3 1/2 half day of the week.
Good relation with all employeed.

A lot of automation an robot operation.

Lean operation an six sigma culture.

100 % percent product inspection for best Quality.
Happy to assist as a Volunteer
Packaging and Distribution Operator (Current Employee) –  Scottsville, NYNovember 21, 2015
I am happy to assist a well renowned theater school of Nepal, Aarohan Theater as a Volunteer as starting career in the field of Information Technology
Friendly environment. Poor risk assessment in projects due to desired fast pace.
Warehouse Sr. Cell Leader (Former Employee) –  PRNovember 16, 2015
Friendly environment. Free coffee, many different events for associates to participate (health, QA, Supplier relations and JOB fairs. Very active in community. Somewhat unorganized resource planning. Poor risk assessment in projects due to desired fast pace. Sometimes leads to precipitated decisions that end in additional situations down the road
Cons
Company systematically eliminates older more experienced employees.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, NYNovember 15, 2015
Company systematically eliminates older more experienced employees prior to retirement age. At least 2 managers, a supervisor, and a coordinator with an average of 35 years experience each have each been let go for suspicious reasons in the last 9 months at the Scottsville facility.
pruductive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 13, 2015
maintain iso standards, delivery of product to proper locations in plant. Work together in a team atmoshpere. make decisions about product placement.
Pros
freindly
Great Place to work
Clerk, Data entry, Excel, shipping (Former Employee) –  Fairport, NYOctober 22, 2015
Coopervision is wonderful company, it was pleasure working there.

They treat the employees very well and, make them feel like their part of the company.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, always praised my work
very professional and mature organization
Executive Assistant (contract) (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAOctober 12, 2015
great company. Great product. Mature executive team and dedicated employees.
Great benefits and commitment to health.
Pros
wellness
Cons
can be too quiet at times due to travelling
Always new and inventive things to do.
Q.C-Q.A Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAOctober 9, 2015
I have many responsibility at work I make solutions , throw chemical waste , do the Q.C inspections , help out with FDA and OSHA audits , run product threw hydration and sterilizer procedures , Machine operation and much more!! I am very secure at my job but also I am looking to get out there and take on new challenges and try to grow more with a new company. I feel like I have made a lot of contributions to CooperVision but I need more room to grow.
Pros
changing work environments, new skills, challenging work, worldly communications
Cons
not enough room to grow, lack of middle management resource, lost focus
Good Places to work
TECNICHAL CELL LEADER/ Sr Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  PRSeptember 23, 2015
Good places to work, excellent management team, excellent directors in Puerto Rico Plants, good places to grow as a professional into the plants, good culture, good benefits, good salaries, good oppotunities to adquired experince.
Great place to adquire experience
Product Support Technician (Current Employee) –  PRAugust 21, 2015
This company gives me the oportunity to the professional world, and had been near of all my success and goals since i begin with them. Have nice workmates, a variety of shift to work in. Fully equipped for all the needs of a worker. Have very good benefits.
Pros
Great Experience on Industrial Knowledge
Cons
Payrate, Shift Hours Entrance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CooperVision. Our community is ready to answer.