Responsible for developing and operating the CBC QA program, including drafting operational policies and procedures, quality metrics as determined by the NYS Dept of Health and other contractual and governing client groups, and quality metrics as determined by CBC.
- Reports to Executive Director
- Responsible for quality assurance operational objectives including:
- Defining, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on quality standards
- contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing implementing and completing corrective action plans
- establishing operational, productivity, quality, and client-service standards
- identifying and resolving problems
- completing audits, reports and data analysis
- Develops QA program utilizing input from QA committee, Board of Directors, State and local guidelines as well as other participating entities.
- Administers the QA management systems: coordinates the retrieval and analysis of quality data from HIT systems with CBC HealthHome leadership both centralized and regional
- Validates quality processes by establishing quality attributes; measuring outcomes; documenting evidence and determining operational and performance objectives.
- Prepares and presents reports of QA and QI data analyses to CBC Board, DOH and other contractual and governing bodies.
- Drives Quality Improvement initiatives: develops and communicates QI action plans to CBC HealthHome agencies, analyses and reports on results and outcomes.
- Trains and coaches employees in understanding and meeting QA and QI standards.
- Assists in ongoing review of policies and procedures.
- Develop, monitor and maintain HIPAA compliance policy and procedures. Provide training to staff and network on current HIPAA polices as well as changes in HIPAA regulations.
*Significant Experience in a QA supervisory position in the healthcare field.
*Demonstrated success in process improvement, retrieving and analyzing complex Information, policy and procedure development and strategic planning.
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail.
*Demonstrated ability to manage complex and variable data.
*Strong computer skills in data management and analysis
*Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience in, all facets of HIPAA compliance.
Indeed - 10 months ago