COORS CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Customer Service
Customer Service Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Golden ColoradoSeptember 22, 2013
Typical day at Insurance Center was to get all the Websites up . Do alot of scanning. Call the customers if they left a message on the phone. Dealt with 9 Insurance companies. Tried to learn 9 Insruance companies in 3 months. Filled out forms to do Quotes for Customers on insuring their autos, home, motorcycles, boats and other equipment people have. Typing different letters to customers and doing Renewals.

What I learned the most was to manage my time for phone calls, computer work, and quoting businesses.

My boss was wonderful. She tried really hard to train me. It was just her and I.

The hardest part of the job was learning 9 insurance companies in 3 months. Tried but it was hard.

Most enjoyable part was helping Customers out and at the end of conversations they understood the insurance industry. It was great.
Pros
customer service
Cons
better health insurance in these companies
Fun workplace but minimal career advancement opportunities.
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Golden, COJanuary 12, 2013
Good working environment, flexible hours but minimal advancement opportunities into managerial positions.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
little consideration for advancement
Member focused with a family atmosphere that appeals to the community
Vice President of Sales & Service (Former Employee) –  Golden CoSeptember 4, 2012
Typical day - 8am to 5:30 pm, with an hour lunch for workouts at the Wellness Center. Working at the Executive level has great responsibilities and also a great satisfaction in seeing others succeed with the ideas and projects you have helped develop with the Management team lead by the president.
Open communication is an important component to helping the team really see how we were moving forward or going in the wrong direction. No fear of speaking your mind as long as it was thought out and constructive with solution oriented answers.
Pros
wellness center, days off during the week for working saturdays
Cons
not enough hours in the day, too many projects at one time.(lose focus)

4.5