CoorsTek

CoorsTek Employer Reviews

Unique experience
Daivd Collins (Supervisor) (Former Employee), Golden, COJuly 15, 2014
Interesting products, great co-workers, management could get involved more.
a diamond in the rough
Engineering Manager (Former Employee), Ventura, CAMay 9, 2014
this place has great potential. Loyal employees and an innovator in their industry.
A great, fast paced machining environment where you truly own your work.
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Benton, ARApril 23, 2014
Pros: several breaks with ping pong ease the 12 hour shift blues.
Cons: old machines are difficult to hold tight tolerances.
Great management that makes sure you have what you need to do your work and then entrusts you to be responsible for all areas of production. Good group of coworkers make it exciting to work together to keep production on schedule. The best part of the job is the freedom of scheduling your own setups and doing your own inspections. The hardest part of – more... the job is the long, 12 hour shifts. – less
Aerotek Horrible company
Final inspector (Former Employee), Golden, COApril 9, 2014
Aerotek is a horrible company to work for! There pay for coorstek is ridiculous!!! And they won't let you get hired permanently till you completed 1500 hours through them, even if the company wants to hire you directly. There recruiters are kids themselves and have no clue how to do there job!
warehousing
Inspector, Mill Operator (Former Employee), Golden, COMarch 27, 2014
learned how to mix product. Was a temporary job with company.
Very nice company
Cnc Setup (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Coorstek was a very clean, quiet shop to work at. I enjoyed everything about the company
Quiet
Executive Assistant to CFO (Former Employee), Golden, COJanuary 16, 2014
I do not want to review this company. After only 10 months...my position was eliminated, I had high expectations when I left my last position and signed on with them.
Great place to work.
Lap and Polish (Former Employee), Bryant, ARJanuary 9, 2014
Easy work. Great pay. Great benefits. Great bosses. Great hours.
Started out Good
Instrument / Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Golden, CODecember 9, 2013
Pros: none; no managers or supervisors
Cons: impossible to get a review or raise
When I hired on to CoorsTek in 2005 they needed me & wanted me. When the Economy got bad they started taking away benifits,christmass party, free coffee, even the 401K, made everyone take all vacations(some old employees had months of vacation saved-up from years back)Then they started asking for people to take 3 months off without pay (all that took – more... this option got layed off in the 1st round. Then the layoffs came, seinority ment you were first. At the same time they cancelled all earned eairly retirement & people hired lawyers. I finally got laied off, by this time (2009) there were no supervisors or maintenance left, the Company was in bad shape & had lost most of their business.In my severence package if I choose to cash in on the monthes severence pay, you were given a BLACK MARK and your records show NOT ELIGBLE FOR REHIRE. After being a perfect employee for 5 years I am not elgible for rehire because I cashed my SEVERENCE CHECK. – less
productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Shipping and Receiving Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TxJuly 23, 2013
Pros: no one bother you
Cons: poor management
Coming to work is good. Known that you have great co workers that you work with. Learning process there is ok when there is manager that is willing to teach you. The hardest part is structure. When there is no structure its very hard to get organized. Other then that its enjoyable when you make good friends there and connect with other employee.
Not enough pay or much hrs.
Extrusion Machine Operator (Former Employee), Golden, COJune 19, 2013
Pros: work 8 hrs. and done for the day.
Cons: npo overtime.
Work on 4 machines. Break them down and put them back. I learned how operated a machines. It's just me and two other person in dept. work on swing shift. No supervisor for are shift but only the morning shift.
Auto Machine Operator (Current Employee), Ventura, CAApril 17, 2013
Pros: people friendly
Cons: short breaks
Very pace environment, friendly people, good leaders. Sometimes, we have free lunches.
Great job!
Operator II (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2013
Will teach, and all overtime you want. Benefits great, and good people to work with.
Very Laid back but profesional at the same time.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hillsborro,OregonMarch 11, 2013
Pros: cross training was encouraged.
Cons: not a real steady company as far as work.
I was fortunate enough to work with some really hard working men and women there. I was able to learn alot and grow as a person in the short time I was there.Unfortunate for me the economy stepped in and production slowed down and I was layed off.
Love the company
Dry press IPI- In Progress Inspector (Former Employee), Golden, COFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: the company and people are great
Cons: noting
I love this company. Great place to work. Great people to work with.
average to less than average
Maintenance Mechanic I (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 10, 2013
Was alot of work for very little compensation, Thank god its over.
not stable sometimes we would have work and other months we wouldnt it we were expendable temporarys
machine operrator (Former Employee), Golden, Co 80004December 23, 2012
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: couldnt garintee hours...extreamily reptitive
re-veiw shipping and recieving lists, start with the most important ship dates. Sand and tumble part send them to finaling. paper work. throw away contaminated parts, glue, and bolt approved parts. box and ship out 17 palets a week.unload kiln.
Great atmosphere amongst co-workers and supervisors.
Press Operator II/Inspector (Former Employee), Golden, COSeptember 6, 2012
Great company with excellent training and advancement. Great place for somebody who works hard all the time. I recomment this company to anybody who can take initiative and can work independently with little supervision.
I learned how to work safely, time management, met new friends, and gain knowledge and experiences.
Maintenance Tech III (Current Employee), Vista, CASeptember 2, 2012
* Always busy and working independently.
* Learned how to work safely, how to set my priorities and learned more knowledge in maintaining and repairing equipments.
* The management is in the learning process because their new in this type of business.
* We work harmoniously and as a team.
* Lack of tools and human resource.
* Completed the job on time, – more... appreciation,,work on my preferably hours and bonus. – less
productive and fun place
Quality Inspector I/ Sales Rep (Former Employee), golden coloradoAugust 9, 2012
Pros: bonusus, great communication
Cons: distance
There is alot of oppurtunities for advancement. Plus bonusus and they have awesome benefits.

About CoorsTek

CoorsTek is not your next-generation brewery. It might have the same lineage, but the company gets its buzz instead from producing technical – Read more