Copps Employee Reviews

great place to work, great people to work with.
salad/salsa bar preperation (Former Employee), Madison, WIApril 17, 2015
Pros: Everyone makes you feel part of the team from the start
Cons: only 25 hours per week
I moved to Madison from the UK in 2014 and was unable to work when I moved here as I was waiting for my social security number. I was offered the job at Copps even before my social security card was issued and was told I could start as soon as it arrived. I worked at Copps preparing the food for the salad/salsa bar as well as preparing all fresh fruit and vegetable cups & trays for sale in the store. This was my first job in the US. I enjoyed my time at Copps and worked hard. I left when I bought a house on the other side of town. I left on great terms with all staff and managers and the store Area manager told me I could go back anytime I liked and would give me a reference when needed.
Fun and productive work place.
Customer service representative/ cashier (Former Employee), monona wiFebruary 1, 2015
The experience was great. Co-workers and management was very friendly. and the pay was wonderful for someone who was just starting out.
Good for people that need a job
Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Plover, WIOctober 2, 2014
Pros: free cake
Cons: expensive benefits
A typical day at work would require cutting meats and cheeses, frying chicken and other asked for products. I learned how to deal with difficult customers very well. The manager of my department was incredibly nice and helpful whenever help was needed. Most of my co-workers were very good at their job and did what was expected of them. The hardest part of the job was when I would have to put the products away and help customers at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers and co-workers that I got to work with and meet.
the people were fun to work with
OVERNIGHT STOCKER (Former Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 28, 2014
i had one of the coolest mgr. on this job. i just was'nt making enough money.
Best place to work out of the whole Roundy's company
Cashier (Former Employee), Middleton, WIDecember 29, 2013
Friendly environment care about customers management cares about employees
energetic and fun work place
Front end lead (Current Employee), Madison, WIAugust 19, 2013
all of me and my co workers were pretty close and got along very well because there was only about 9 people working there and everyday working would be a fun but hard working time.
A good grocery store to work for
Stocker (Former Employee), Monona, WIJuly 12, 2013
Good overnight shift good team members good expectations. everything about this job was good.
a typical day
Cashier (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIApril 15, 2013
Pros: long break
Cons: standing on feet for hours
standing on feet for hours straight, checking out customer's groceries, and bagging groceries
busy work place that'll keep you on your toes
Front End/ Cashier, and CSR Desk (Current Employee), Madison, WIApril 10, 2013
The management team on other coworkers are great to work with daily. The people that work here tend to be more like a close family, they are always there for anyone if they have questions or concerns dealing with anything. You can learning something new just about everyday wither its from management and coworkers or even the returning customers.
it was ok
Deli Clerk/Cashier/Bagger (Former Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIMarch 13, 2013
Cons: short breaks /hours cut while more hiring continued
My typical day was cashiering. The coworkers were fun too. I also worked in the deli in which I had great customer realtions as well as being ther for the other employees.
Productive work environment with great co-workers
Grocery Stock Crew (Former Employee), Green Bay, WISeptember 6, 2012
Pros: well structured work environment
Cons: training would be something that needs work on
Would clock in and our jobs would be assigned to us and we would get to work with little to no manager interaction. Employees felt comfortable working and the job was always done.
copps
Frozon dairy ,grocery stocker (Former Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIJuly 24, 2012
I start with unload truck and then puting the all the idms on the slaves the co works was good to work with and the management nicde to work with
productive and fun workplace with the chance to please customers and feel great at the same time
deli clerk (Former Employee), Hurley, WIApril 22, 2012
Pros: pleasing the customers
Cons: there were no cons to this job
I would take orders from customers, ask them how they would like the product sliced if it were cheese or meat, serve hot dishes, change the hot dishes when they are supposed to be changed, check the temp of food, making new friends from my co-workers, and cleaning up at the end of the shift. There was no hard part to the job i loved it and the most enjoyable parts were pleasing the customers and making new friends with the people that i worked with. The management crew was great they always listened and told you how it had to be meaning the rules of the job and always gave you positive feedback.