COPY CENTER / PRODUCTION. Busy store seeks experienced, friendly, professional copy consultants for copying/ finishing for morning / evening / weekend full-time shifts. Great technology- driven work environment. Growth potential and training.
Apply in person: Copy2Copy, 8975 Complex Drive, San Diego, CA 92123.
We are looking for a responsible, reliable, positive, and outgoing individual who has experience in the copy industry to join our team long-term. We are looking to fill a position in the copying and finishing area.
This position will require:
- Operating Black & White and Color copiers / printers
- Producing jobs using the Canons, Konicas, Kodak Digimasters, Oce and other equipment
- Bindery & finishing
- Mounting, Laminating
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Order entry and invoicing
- Creating options and solutions for customer needs
- Stocking, and other maintenance tasks
- Move and lift up to 55 pound boxes
- Physical stamina sufficient to stand during entire shift, excluding rest breaks
The full-time position available would require someone who:
- Has excellent people skills and conflict resolution
- Has excellent phone etiquette and communication skills with proper grammar
- Enjoys a busy, high-demand, deadline based environment
- Has a commitment to service
- Is a quick learner with a willingness to learn more
- Is creative, detail oriented, professional, and hard working
- Has an understanding of PC formats / Adobe pdf / Microsoft Office