CopyPro, Inc Employee Reviews

Great as a starting point
fearfull to disclose (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAOctober 22, 2017
Let me preface everything by saying none of this applies to the machine shop positions.

CopyPro also known as BioMicrolab is a great place to start a career. but they dont have room for advancement. There are the bottom of the barrel people then the top people. no middle people. so you will sit in the same position for years waiting for another position to open.

I learned that in a small company some things that would get you fired on the spot in a large company are fine. but other small things that are fine in a big company will get you scolded.

Management is the reason I wouldn't recomend this company to a friend. some of the management is overworked, which causes issues that affect the normal employees. Other management will take up so much of your time you end up getting scolded by other management for not getting your work done.

I will agree with another reviewer that employees are micromanaged, but the real problem is lack of management in one area of the company. All of the management seems to think they are the managers of a certain area which makes the employees lives much harder since they have 3+ people telling them to do 3+ different things, and they all want them done yesterday, and they don't know that the other managers asked the employees to do something already.

The hardest part of the job is keeping management happy. You need to keep them in a good mood, and you need to make them know you are working hard. If management thinks you are slacking even a tiny bit, or if they think youre not putting everything into your job you will be fired.
  more... without warning. out of the blue. one day you think your doing great the next your gone.

Overall I woulnd't say CopyPro is a bad company to work for, just one that I would only use as a starting point, and for no more than 3 years.

Tip for CopyPro hire someone to manage the middle area of the building, and look at salary comparisons between your company and your competitors.
Pros
benifits, hours
Cons
volatile management, poor management, no room for advancement, poor pay, stressfull
Friendly, no advancement opportunities
Network Admin & Field Service I.T. Support (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 3, 2017
Good people, but micro-managed. Company spreading itself out too thin to provide quality support to valued customers.