Cor-tech

Cor-tech Employee Reviews

Temporary Employment
Assembler (Former Employee), St. Charles, ILAugust 21, 2014
Pros: exercise routines every hour
Cons: temporary, mandatory o/t
Working at Sensor System was rewarding...although it started off on a negative note, our last day made it special for me.

A typical day of work would be inspecting the PCB, attaching the code switch and the top cover to the PCB in position 1, assembling the outside cover, contacts and the PCB to be placed on machine to be programmed for the customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning the process of how to assemble the smoke detectors, filling out the various paperwork, and working with some of the greatest & kindest people I'd ever meet. They made me feel comfortable and made sure that I was okay with working on different machines.

The hardest part about the job was the last day, when I had to turn my badge in....
Professional Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 3, 2013
Very Professional company to work for. Work assignments fit with experience and expertise. Staff is excellent.
Great Communication
Cor-tech (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 13, 2013
Although some people have issues when it comes to dealing with Temp Agencies, this was not the case with Cor-tech.
Cor-tech
Helper Coordinator (Former Employee), Waterford, CTJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to learn new skills
Cons: seriously none..only thing i could honestly say is that it was only seasonal, i would do this position full time
Assigned to UPS as a Helper Coordinator, assignment and management of seasonal personnel to delivery routes, maintenance of assignments, hours assigned by load/location, uniforms, supplies, timekeeping, performing call outs as needed, management of base manpower ensuring coverage of key locations, logistics/transportation. These are all daily functions..working with UPS management to coordinate specific needs to tailor a specific route for high volume traffic. Above anything else.the biggest skill set here was time management and organization, secondly personnel management.

Cor-tech Salaries