CorVel Corporation, a Managed Care Corporation, is looking to fill a 30 or 40 hour position for a bill review analyst in the Mattoon, IL office. Requirements for the bill review analyst are: ability to work well with numbers, knowledge in ICD9 and CPT coding, computer and communication skills. Excellent salary and benefits.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of data entry experience.
- Meet 98% accuracy based on state specific issues or situation
- 10,000 plus keystrokes per hour
- Medical terminology
- Familiarity with medical billing codes
- State fee schedules or U & C charges
- Responsibilites include data-entry and the auditing of medical bills to ensure that they are appropriate and adhere to the state specific guidelines
- Consult reference materials in the auditing process
- Accuracy and Timeliness of Workflow
Indeed - 19 months ago
CorVel is a national provider of industry leading risk management solutions to employers, third party administrators, insurance companies...