CORA Rehabilitation Clinics Employee Reviews

Do your research
Staff (Former Employee) –  South FloridaSeptember 30, 2016
CORA has been purchased by a venture capitalist firm. Changes are in the works, and no one's job is safe.
Productivity was astronomical to start, it will only get worse. That translates to average, at best, patient care.
Good Benefits and PTO, good salary
PT (Current Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLJune 27, 2016
I have been working for CORA for almost 4 yrs and have enjoyed working under the current management as they do a great job keeping us motivated, and are always willing to help. I see a wide variety of conditions and patients of all ages, so I do not get bored here! The company hires great therapists with personalities to match, and I enjoy working with this group of people.
Pros
Increasing PTO time with longevity with the company
Cons
Unable to access the system remotely to do notes, must be done in clinic.
A nice place to work
PTA (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 17, 2016
Flexible schedule, great vacation options and compensation for CEU's, great support from management. This a stable job with good opportunities for advancement.
A company that treats you like family!
Senior Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 10, 2016
I started directly out of PT school as a new grad and was immediately sold on several factors the CEU/Tuition Assistance program is fantastic and allows me to seek out learning that interests me and the higher up management in the company is really down to earth and easy to work with/talk to which is rare to find in a large company that gives CORA a family/team orientation. I have worked my way up in the company to a clinic manager and now up to a Senior Clinic Manager and that same higher up management saw and valued my passion and leadership potential and has helped me to succeed in my career and become a better therapist.
Pros
Great higher level managment, CORA very user friendly documentation system, Great teamwork/coworkers
Cons
Florida's Insurance world
terrible business ethics and poor management
the do it all employee (Former Employee) –  mistery, usaJune 10, 2016
I have never worked for a more terrible company. Terrible business ethics. No care for the patient or the employees. Staff is expected to double medicare patients and still achieve 4 units for all medicare patients in an hour. Non- medicare pts are booked 3 to 5 pts in the same hour. Staff are expected to work through lunch breaks bc they do not want to hire additional staff or spend money. And they will spread people as thin as they possibly can all in the name of saving a dollar. The management staff is uneducated and corrupt. It's like working for a cult. Turn over rate is astronomical. There is no communication and too many people on power trips to ever be productive. It's a shame because the patients end up suffering.
Pros
salary
Cons
billing issues, no lunch breaks, terrible management
Fun place to work
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLJune 8, 2016
Great clinical support and mentoring from management and peers. The staff at this location are like a family and make coming to work everyday enjoyable. Great educational and advancement opportunities available including annual CEU allowance. The scheduling is flexible and convenient.
Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic: great benefits, great atmosphere, oppurtunity for growth in company
Clinic Manager, North Dade clinic (Current Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLJune 7, 2016
I began working at Cora in 2010 in this same location in North Dade, when I graduated PT school. Since then, I have had nothing but a fun, fulfilling time at work, building relationships with my co-workers as well as loving the interactions I have with patients. There is room for growth within the company, as the company continues to grow across multiple states on almost a daily basis. I have great benefit options, vacation time is unmatched, pay is competitive, as well as flexibility of schedule and even flexibility of location. I had to move across the state for a family issue for 1 year, and my manager set me up with another Cora clinic without hesitation. The day I moved I started work at that Cora, and was welcomed with open arms. When I needed to come back to North Dade, they brought me back in. I've worked on top cruise ships with world class performers, national volleyball tournaments, and taken in house CEU courses, all set up by Cora. Cora is a terrific place to work and grow as a professional.
Outstanding company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 7, 2016
I would recommend working for Cora. Their compensation is better than most companies, full range of benefits, respectful, and a supportive team environment. Cora has a very strong company purpose from their business model to their culture. They are also committed to what they do and Cora has a good work balance.
Pros
Team members
Great sense of team work, mentorship excellent open ways of communication with higher management
Senior Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FloridaJune 6, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Great opportunity for growth. Started with CORA 12.5 years ago as a tech. I was then hired as a staff clinician and promoted to clinic manager after 4 years working with the company. I was recently promoted to senior clinic manager. There's a great sense of team work and camaraderie amongst employees.
Pros
Allowance for continuing education, tuition reimbursement, paid time off
Great Atmosphere
Clinic Manager / Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 6, 2016
Great people to work with. Fun, energetic atmosphere! Company encourages personal growth in Physical Therapy by providing CEUs and paying for CEUs. Company has great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc). I feel part of a team along with the other Managers, the Regional Manager upto the VP of Operations! There's an open door policy which allows for smooth communication. I love what I do and where I do! :)
Great stable company.
PTA (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 6, 2016
Great company and team to work for, able to to see different diagnosis and have mentors to consult and share ideas. Co-workers and management very well prepare and with high standars with costumer service.
Great Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic with coworkers that feel like family
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 5, 2016
I joined CORA in summer of 2015 when my husband and I relocated to Pinellas county. I was initially hired as a full time staff PT. My favorite part of working for CORA is the people that have made me feel welcome and now feel like family. CORA offers competitive pay, mentorship programs, CEU budget, 401k, health benefits, PTO and life insurance. There is also opportunities for promotions as well. I had opportunity to become clinic manager after working for this company after 1 year. Management is very supportive.
Pros
Great benefits, supportive coworkers, CEU budget
great company
PTA PRN (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLMay 3, 2016
Wonderful company to work for. Grateful for my time with them. Most enjoyable part of this job was the people. I love the diversity of the staff as well as the patients coming through the door.
Greatest turn around in employees. Company only focus in profits.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2016
They really only care about money. The most turn around I have ever seen in employees. Management gets push to get the numbers, employees are expected to work during lunch, meetings are schedule during lunch time and no pay. Absolutely no loyalty with any employee. With in a year an entire clinic staff was replaced and management was ok since they were saving $$$ in salaries.
Pros
The pay seems great to start.
Cons
Clinicians are forced to do border line ethical practices.
Worst place to work for
patient coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 29, 2015
Got hired for a position within 6 months I was told the position wasn't available I got forced to go part time. This place only care about money. Very unprofessional and they expect you to even work on your lunch. Don't bother coming to work for this company they don't care about their staff it's all about the money and what's good for them.
worst Rehabilitation ever!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 1, 2015
Could be a nice place to work with the correct Management! The upper management talks and treat people like trash! One of the worst jobs I've worked..Upper management is calling you and testing you even at midnight and treat you with no respect. You get an hour for lunch but has to treat 8 patients at the same time, how ridiculous! If you are PT, stay away from this company! They made you work like a dog...No job security at all!
Cons
they let people go very easily without no reason
Clinic Managers are the worst
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlJune 9, 2015
Could be a nice place to work with the correct Management! The center Manager Aurora talks and treat people like trash! One of the work jobs I've worked..Upper management is nice treat you with respect. You get an hour for lunch but has to answer phone on your lunch.
productive and fun place to work.
Patient Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 28, 2015
• Customer Service (check in/ out patients)
• Intake referrals (in person & phone)/ verify insurance
• Make/ confirm appointments
• Filing all necessary paper work
its ok
Patients Coordinator Floater (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLSeptember 30, 2013
a good company to work for, great benefits. too bad it was only part time
Pros
great benefits
Cons
laid off
Productive happy work space
Physical Therapist Assistant  (Current Employee) –  Lake Placid, FLJuly 9, 2013
Large outpatient clinic with gym wellness program available to community. Local social hot spot with very friendly geriatric community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CORA Rehabilitation Clinics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2