CORA

CORA Employee Reviews

enjoyed working with all the other employees
Researcher (Former Employee), NJJune 5, 2014
Pros: very good envirenment to work in
Cons: had trouble holding over six windows at one time
this was a good company but is no longer in business. Every one helped each other achieve what was ask for. We went through researching jobs around the United States, that could be done at home, instead of out sourcing, out of the united states, in news papers. Then called the companies to ask if they would be interested.
Caring, supportive, people oriented company
School Counselor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 26, 2012
As a NPSS counselor my job entailed providing counseling services to Elementary and High Schools throughout the school year. A typical day included individual and group counseling sessions, consultations with teachers, administrators and colleagues. I also attended weekly department meetings as well as meetings set forth by the school.

My co-workers were wonderful and I learned alot about different ways to handle certain situations that would come up. My co-workers were most definitely an asset to my work enviornment and were great for bouncing ideas off of in order to come up with the best solution to resolve a situation.

The hardest part of my job was the traveling from school to school. Spending a couple days in two schools makes it difficult to really get completely involved as many things happen on the days you are in the other school. Also adjusting from High School to Elementary mode can be a challenge. Approaching those age groups in a counseling manner requires different strengths in the area of counseling.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the students and their families and seeing the difference I made in helping them through a situation. I also enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work/life balance that CORA Services provided. They truly care about all their employees and look out for the well being of all.
travail agreable
caissiere (Former Employee), coraDecember 7, 2012
Pros: repas graduit
Cons: pas de transport
travail tres agréable ,collegue agréable trés bonne entente

About CORA

CorasWorks is a global leader in solutions and applications on Microsoft SharePoint. More than 1,000 organizations and 1 million – Read more

CORA Salaries