CORA

CORA Employer Reviews

Caring, supportive, people oriented company
School Counselor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 26, 2012
As a NPSS counselor my job entailed providing counseling services to Elementary and High Schools throughout the school year. A typical day included individual and group counseling sessions, consultations with teachers, administrators and colleagues. I also attended weekly department meetings as well as meetings set forth by the school.

My co-workers – more... were wonderful and I learned alot about different ways to handle certain situations that would come up. My co-workers were most definitely an asset to my work enviornment and were great for bouncing ideas off of in order to come up with the best solution to resolve a situation.

The hardest part of my job was the traveling from school to school. Spending a couple days in two schools makes it difficult to really get completely involved as many things happen on the days you are in the other school. Also adjusting from High School to Elementary mode can be a challenge. Approaching those age groups in a counseling manner requires different strengths in the area of counseling.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the students and their families and seeing the difference I made in helping them through a situation. I also enjoyed working with my colleagues and the work/life balance that CORA Services provided. They truly care about all their employees and look out for the well being of all. – less
No comment
Building Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONJune 29, 2014
Working for Cora was short lived, as my father was diagnose with a brain tumor, so I left that position to spend the next 8 months with him while I had the chance as time was running out.
Bright positive atmosphere,but not enough shifts for me.
Hostess (Current Employee), Richmond BCOctober 22, 2013
Pros: free breakfast or lunches after 5 hour shifts, respectful environment, happy clients, happy coworkers, work always ends before supper, people always leave satisfied.
Cons: work all weekends, not enough shifts because they don't need many people during the week.
On a typical day at Cora, I come in with appropriate uniform attire, polished,I sign into work, normally at the time I start it's only one hostess that helps buss tables and 1 or 2 servers,depending on how busy it is. I do washroom checks, then I check what the restaurant needs most help in,weather it's to host,buss,or expedite; I do a little bit of – more... everything depending on how everything is flowing. One thing is for sure though, I never like to see any costumers-our visitors waiting, and I make sure that they are attended as soon as possible for anything they need.When the day is coming to an end,and I am closing with a colleague, I finish my closing duties quickly and efficiently so that I can help the server with her closing duties,so that way we can both go home at the time we're supposed to.
I've learnt time management,I've learnt how to improvise when needed,by being innovative, and problem solve on my own.
My coworkers are very cooperative,friendly,and polite. We all help each other out and there's a lot of respect in the environment, most importantly we genuinely care about our costumer's satisfaction,and do our best by working together to leave good impressions.
The hardest part about the job would be to have everything run smoothly in the restaurant when people call in sick,because some of us have to be on top of 5 things at once,and practically run around trying to fill the persons shift and our own, so that nothing is left undone.
The most enjoyable part of the job is, that I have the power to make people smile every shift. It's a very satisfying feeling to know that,you impacted somehow that person's mood, and they may come back, because you left a good impression.I love going out of my way to make people happy,and I love interacting with clients, I enjoy making them feel like visitors rather than just "costumers". – less
Nice Co-Workers, always something to do.
Hostess/Server (Current Employee), Saint John, NBAugust 24, 2012
Pros: tips
Cons: lunch rushes
Awesome manager who helped the days go by fast. From serving tables, to seating the door, to cleaning tables, to taking the cash, it is a enjoyable job.
environnement de travail peu agréable
driver (Former Employee), ermontJuly 15, 2014
Pros: aucun
Cons: aucun
bonne ambiance mais de très mauvaise organisation, pas mal de pression pour rien beaucoup de tension entre ouvrier et responsable.
un job étudiant
Employée (Former Employee), Wittenheim, C1July 7, 2014
C'était très formateur. En complément de mes études. Des services agréables avec des équipes extras
travail d'équipe exemplaire
Serveuse (Current Employee), Lasalle, QCJune 17, 2014
très bonne ambiance
personnel acceuillant
travail sous pression
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Un management peu objectif
caissière, vendeuse, employée de cafétéria (Former Employee), Perrigny-lès-Dijon, A1June 5, 2014
Le management n'est pas en fonction de vos compétences mais relève du manager de votre service.. s'il vous "aime bien" tout va bien.. sinon, c'est plus compliqué...
Ambiance de travail
Stage en Service comptabilité (Former Employee), Sainte-Marie-aux-Chênes, B2April 22, 2014
Très bonne ambiance de travail, on est vite à l'aise. Les personnes présentes sont très solidaires, en cas de problème elles sont là pour vous aider.
Le lieu de travail est un grand bureau ouvert pour une communication plus simple.
CORA
Hôtesse de caisse (Current Employee), AmphionApril 4, 2014
Pros: tickets restaurants
Cons: horaires irréguliers
Accueil et encaissement du client.
Bonne ambiance générale.
Expérience très agréable
Hôte de caisse (Cora) (Former Employee), Garges-lès-Gonesse,April 4, 2014
Une expérience très intéressante et parfaitement agreable.
environement de travail agréable
Employé commercial (Former Employee), Montbéliard, A6April 3, 2014
j'ai eu plaisir a travailler cher CORA avec des personnes agréable a travailler.
journee de travail
caissière et réassortiseuse (Former Employee), woluweMarch 27, 2014
je n ai pas trop apprecie car une collegue fesait vrt la peste car elle etait la depuis 15 ans et donc se prenait pour la responsable les nouveaux etaient vraiment trucide la patrone etait un peu malhonnete
se sentia un ambiente de trabajo chevere
Manicurista (Former Employee), Popayán, CAUFebruary 19, 2014
llegaba en horas de la mañana colaboraba hacer el aseo despues me sentaba a eserar que llegaron los clientes.
aprendi atender a diferentes tipos de personas.
mi jefe fue una muy buena persona que siempre me ayudo cuando podia.
mis compañera fueron muy buenas personas.
adaptarme a que muchas veces los clientes fueran un poco jartos.
que todo lo que hacia – more... lo hacia muy bien – less
Environnement très agérable
Technicienne de surface (Former Employee), ChatelineauFebruary 18, 2014
Cons: pas d'avantages
Travail le samedi de 14h30 à 19h.
Aucuns inconvénients dans cet emploi.
L'aspect le plus agréable est de pouvoir parler avec le public et les travailleurs.

Mon avis peut-être publié sur Indeed.
agréable
Caissière (Former Employee), Brussels, BRUFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: équipe agréable
Cons: stresser quand les clients n'ont plus de patience
Entretenir la propreté de la caisse
Connaître les différents modes de paiement et contrôler leur validité
Contrôler et vérifier les marchandises au moment du scanning
Utiliser un scanner à lecture optique (codes)
Encoder manuellement les articles à la pièce ou au code barre défectueux
Procéder au contrôle comptable, clôturer la caisse
Réceptionner les – more... commandes et étiqueter les articles
Informer et conseiller les clients – less
Cora Wattignies
Employé Fruits Et Légumes (Former Employee), WattigniesFebruary 13, 2014
Bonne équipe, très bon développement dans l'entreprise, j'ai effectué un remplacement et j'ai tout de suite était rappelé pour en effectué d'autres.
Environnement de travail
Employée Libre Service (Former Employee), Houssen, C1February 3, 2014
Pros: bonne ambiance de travail.
Mise sous blister des différents produits fabriqués sur place et mise en rayon.
une très bonne équipe.
employer libre service (Former Employee), Lunéville, B2February 2, 2014
Pros: entraide entre emploier
une très bonne équipe.
Bonne présentation du travaille a faire
Emploi saisonnier
Secrétaire (Former Employee), Rots, 99January 20, 2014
Emploi saisonnier donc pas la possibilité de beaucoup d'évolution

1 2 3 4

About CORA

CorasWorks is a global leader in solutions and applications on Microsoft SharePoint. More than 1,000 organizations and 1 million – Read more