Coral

Coral Employer Reviews

Ther is always room for growth in with this company.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 13, 2014
Pros: i got to meet new and interesting people, from different cities states and countries, i learned how to process rent payments and filing in my spare time
Cons: i was part time and pay was low no benefits, no over time for me being part time
i enjoy working for this company.i learned a lot as far as how to repair apartments, plus carpet laying,plumbing and more
it was the best job Ive had so far
managers assistant (Former Employee), Ashbourne, ENGMarch 3, 2014
Pros: happy environment
Cons: working most weekends
day to day was mostly the same customers, I learned a lot about taking bets (its more complicated than you think!) It was a lovely shop and my co-workes were perfect!
...
Junior HR Advisor - Recruitment (Former Employee), United KingdomJanuary 18, 2014
Great exposure,learnt a lot .I have undergone training programs sponsored by the group,it helped me to develop as a professional
CORAL
Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix. AZNovember 12, 2013
Pros: caring place
Cons: no need for full time person
This is a wonderful place to work. The people are kind and caring to their rehab cancer patients. It is disappointing that they do not need a full time person.
productive place to work break
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: get to meat nwe pepole
Cons: no breaks to much diving your own car
productive place to work can learn about doing house keeping her as your fist job if you can cut it her u can do any other housekeeping job

About Coral

Almost every High Street has a Coral. We’re as much part of British society as your local Supermarket. At current reckoning – Read more