Coral

Coral United States Employee Reviews

Amazing job, great management and co workers
school instructor (Former Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: i got to learn a lot of things, and do fun stuff with my class
Cons: it was only a part time job, they don't provide full time.
-Great jobs, I got to be with kids of different ages, I taught them stuff, read to them etc.
-i learned how to handle 25 kids at once, how to be more patient, and how to teach young childs how to read.
-the managers in this job were amazing, always working around your schedule, they were always very supportive, and nice.
-the hardest part of this job was taking care of two classes at once, it was over 40 kids with only one after school instructor, that was hard.
-the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to see kids grow, with m help. See them learn how to read, how to write and most importantly see the ones that didn't know any English speak or write English.
TERRIBLE COMPANY , DONT WANT TO PAY YOU AND MANAGEMENT TERRIBLE
Retail cashier (Former Employee), leedsJune 5, 2014
Pros: tips
Cons: managers (horsforth one a) and dont wanna give you your first wage
absolute terrible company had to nag to get my first wage or would not of got paid . one guy didnt get paid first month had to wait for next year tax pay year april to get first wage. management leave new staff on their own to run a store , even retail cashiers they leave on their own ridiculous. Gave them my p45 they claimed that i never gave it to them when i did. unorganised terrible company. The horsforth manager is arrogrant, up his self , no one likes him and all the customers complain about him. hardest part about job was learning about new bets. i would rather work in my old job mcdonalds n burgerking at least i got treated better. I have never met a company so unorganised and slack. i dont think i will work for a betting company again especially not GALA anyway. Get your act together coral and treat your staff right.
Ther is always room for growth in with this company.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 13, 2014
Pros: i got to meet new and interesting people, from different cities states and countries, i learned how to process rent payments and filing in my spare time
Cons: i was part time and pay was low no benefits, no over time for me being part time
i enjoy working for this company.i learned a lot as far as how to repair apartments, plus carpet laying,plumbing and more
it was the best job Ive had so far
managers assistant (Former Employee), Ashbourne, ENGMarch 3, 2014
Pros: happy environment
Cons: working most weekends
day to day was mostly the same customers, I learned a lot about taking bets (its more complicated than you think!) It was a lovely shop and my co-workes were perfect!
...
Junior HR Advisor - Recruitment (Former Employee), United KingdomJanuary 18, 2014
Great exposure,learnt a lot .I have undergone training programs sponsored by the group,it helped me to develop as a professional
CORAL
Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix. AZNovember 12, 2013
Pros: caring place
Cons: no need for full time person
This is a wonderful place to work. The people are kind and caring to their rehab cancer patients. It is disappointing that they do not need a full time person.
productive place to work break
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: get to meat nwe pepole
Cons: no breaks to much diving your own car
productive place to work can learn about doing house keeping her as your fist job if you can cut it her u can do any other housekeeping job

About Coral

Almost every High Street has a Coral. We’re as much part of British society as your local Supermarket. At current reckoning – Read more