Coral Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  EnglandOctober 5, 2016
I enjoy working for coral but would prefer working in a busy company and more challenging for my self also I don't get much time to have a social life at all
Pros
Friendly staff
Poor workplace.
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  CoralJune 15, 2016
Its a shame to rate the company so poorly when it the upper management who are to blame. Theres no structure or support from area managers, and you must lean on fellow colleagues for any problems that arise.
Theres no motivation, upper management fill you with threats to make you hit targets, and when you do theres no acknowledgement. Its all about "spinning plates" see if you cant do that then you can 'get off the bus'.

Looking at the previous reviews the only people who seem to like working here are cashiers, they do 3 hours a day, and 3 or 5 days a week.
Cons
Upper management
fun and enjoyable
Provide assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 15, 2015
a typical day is assisting students at their home for an hour. i've learned that students can achieve better with tutoring help. management has great attitude. Didn't work with any co workers. there's really no hard part of the job at all. And the most enjoyable is helping kids achieve better and teaching.
Pros
good pay
Amazing job, great management and co workers
school instructor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 23, 2015
-Great jobs, I got to be with kids of different ages, I taught them stuff, read to them etc.
-i learned how to handle 25 kids at once, how to be more patient, and how to teach young childs how to read.
-the managers in this job were amazing, always working around your schedule, they were always very supportive, and nice.
-the hardest part of this job was taking care of two classes at once, it was over 40 kids with only one after school instructor, that was hard.
-the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to see kids grow, with m help. See them learn how to read, how to write and most importantly see the ones that didn't know any English speak or write English.
Pros
i got to learn a lot of things, and do fun stuff with my class
Cons
it was only a part time job, they don't provide full time.
Terrible company , dont want to pay you and management terrible
Retail cashier (Former Employee) –  leedsJune 5, 2014
absolute terrible company had to nag to get my first wage or would not of got paid . one guy didnt get paid first month had to wait for next year tax pay year april to get first wage. management leave new staff on their own to run a store , even retail cashiers they leave on their own ridiculous. Gave them my p45 they claimed that i never gave it to them when i did. unorganised terrible company. The horsforth manager is arrogrant, up his self , no one likes him and all the customers complain about him. hardest part about job was learning about new bets. i would rather work in my old job mcdonalds n burgerking at least i got treated better. I have never met a company so unorganised and slack. i dont think i will work for a betting company again especially not GALA anyway. Get your act together coral and treat your staff right.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Managers (horsforth one A) and dont wanna give you your first wage
Ther is always room for growth in with this company.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 13, 2014
i enjoy working for this company.i learned a lot as far as how to repair apartments, plus carpet laying,plumbing and more
Pros
i got to meet new and interesting people, from different cities states and countries, i learned how to process rent payments and filing in my spare time
Cons
i was part time and pay was low no benefits, no over time for me being part time
it was the best job Ive had so far
managers assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashbourne, ENGMarch 3, 2014
day to day was mostly the same customers, I learned a lot about taking bets (its more complicated than you think!) It was a lovely shop and my co-workes were perfect!
Pros
happy environment
Cons
working most weekends
Coral
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix. AZNovember 12, 2013
This is a wonderful place to work. The people are kind and caring to their rehab cancer patients. It is disappointing that they do not need a full time person.
Pros
Caring place
Cons
No need for full time person
productive place to work break
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 4, 2013
productive place to work can learn about doing house keeping her as your fist job if you can cut it her u can do any other housekeeping job
Pros
get to meat nwe pepole
Cons
no breaks to much diving your own car