Coram Healthcare Employee Reviews

very fun place to work
Outsourcing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 5, 2017
Helped me create a medical background without a degree in medical billing, helped me get my foot in the door with medical billing of all sorts. With Aetna, medicaid, united heathcare, humana, the list goes on
Love this place
Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 2, 2017
Great fast paced environment and centrally located so that I was able to get to my children in a timely manner from school. Would of loved to stay but the company relocated to another part of town so I had to quit due to distance from children's school
Nice, Friendly work environment
Courier W.B. Meyers (Current Employee) –  Stratford, CTApril 26, 2017
Coram Health Care is a friendly place to work at. Ive been with them for many years now delivering medical supplies to patients in the home care system
Very fast-paced work environment
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 12, 2017
I really enjoyed working with my patients on a daily basis most of them actually called at least once a week. It is a very great place to work with constantly changing workloads along with positions available. You can work your way up.
Small Office with Friendly Folks
Admissions Rep (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 19, 2017
I took this position but never felt I could own it. I was hired full-time but the person I reported to did not seem to want to release any duties to me.
I was often given duties that did not utilize my training or expertise.
Pros
Small office and staff
Cons
Constant changes in who owned the company
Caring Job
Admissions Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYMarch 14, 2017
Job culture has changed after the merger, enjoyed working at the fast paced growing company since the beginning and thru the growing pains of the past years
So much better since merging with Apria
Medicare Qualifications Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 6, 2017
For years, Coram suffered from financial distress due to poor management and market conditions.

Once Apria entered the field, it solidified things for Coram. It is a shame because in the interim so many very, very talented people left and were dismissed during downsizing.
Pros
The many fine people working
Cons
Past issues
Was nice fun place to work.
Form Precurement (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAMarch 6, 2017
Fast past sometime stressful environment, but with great management team make thing less stress and fun. Was great place to work, great co-workers.
New management taken over, place become more stressful to handle and, and many hard working and loyal employees quite.
Pros
Great benefit and paid raise and PTO
Cons
Not great management team, to much pettiness going on that could create hustle working environment for those involves.
Mandatory overtime every month
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 4, 2017
This place was okay to work at the only thing that was not a good thing was they had mandatory month end overtime of 10 to 12 hour days the last 3 days a month.It was a fun place they would give us some downtime at work for fun.
Pros
Holiday Parties, barbecues
Cons
Mandatory overtime and Benefit plans not the best
Great place to work.
Senior Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2017
Professional and fun. Met several of the patients and felt that I made a difference in many lives. Great management and co-workers.
Very organized and productive.
Pros
Always positive
Fun Enviorment
Document Indexing Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 24, 2017
I enjoyed working at Coram Healthcare. It was a fun, yet informative enviorment the only thing I would change is their employee benefits, other than that it is a great place to work
Great Compensation, Terrible management
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 27, 2016
If making good money is the most important thing in your career, work here. If being happy, appreciated, respected and secure with your position at work is more important, don't even apply! Management is awful, turn around is scary and the place is not organized or professional at all. They don't even have a branch manager! I don't know how they are still in business!
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Terrible management, very unorganized
Billing duties fulfilling
Home Health Specialty Infusion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2016
Enjoyed billing duties; Learned Home Health billing and Drug conversions; Co-workers team players; Management could have been better organized; Best part of the day was doing my job.
Pros
Job Duties
Cons
Mangement
Dynamic Workplace
Senior Forms Procurment Agent /Filier (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYOctober 19, 2016
Best 28 1/2 years of my life. I was blessed and honored to work with My Coram Family. All the employees had one comon goal. Make it happen for the patient.
great company to work for
Senior PFSIV Biller Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 26, 2016
Great company to work for but are relocating to another state. Management was great to work for and it was like family for 8 years. Sorry to be leaving
Pros
pot lucks and birthday
Cons
moving to Arizona Sept 30th 2016
Wonderful Company to work for
Senior Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 13, 2016
I have been with this company for 15 years and I would have stayed on for longer if they did not relocate their patient financial service to Arizona.
Pros
Great Environment and Family structure atmosphere
Cons
Company Relocation
good pay
Senior Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2016
They provided good pay, I had good co-workers good direct supervisor's, I enjoyed working under them, friendly work environment, I was close to home I enjoy working for this company for fifteen years.
It was a good place to work
cash poster,biller, and collecrtions (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2016
A typical day is being very busy with processing batches in order for us to get the biking done and processed. There was always something to learn whether it was new programs, a new way to process claims ec. Management was easy to work for and the coworkers were great. I don't feel there was anything hard about the job. Sometimes there were many challenges. Always learning something new.
Pros
flex time
Cons
Lunch hours
great job
Warehouse tech (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 23, 2016
coram is a great place to learn new things and to start a career. they take very good care of the employees and the patients. it can get very high paced and get out of control at times. if you are passionate about helping others this is the job for you. management is great as well.
Pros
great pay/ air conditioned clean warehouse/ light packages
Cons
it can take away from your home life at times if your on call which isnt that often
closing
Billing Collections Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 12, 2016
very stressful, no work life balance. Little to no front end support; unreasonable expectations and goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coram Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9