Coram

Coram Employer Reviews

Good
Records Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego CaJune 25, 2014
Daily duties at work to maintain patient charts and verify all documents are complete and sign by the medical staff. I learned that working in the the medical field has help me to understand the meaning of team work. The management team and my co-worker, we work together as a team to maintain the work flow of everyday duties. I don't recall the hardest – more... part of my job. I enjoyed the team work in the office. We would pull together to keep the work flow going. Everyone in the office was nice and respect each other as co-workers and as friends. – less
Productive & Fast-Paced Work Environment
Delivery Technician (Current Employee), Hayward, CAJune 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch & employee activities
Cons: communication within management & staff/job career advancement
In-House duties include:
Supply Check & Stock
Pull inventory on orders to fill prescriptions
Match Medical Record Number with Prescription numbers
Box Supplies & Prescription and ship items to customer/patient
Follow-up call to Patient/Customer on ETA on Delivery
Deliveries Include: Possess Excellent Customer Service
In Service Teach on Medical Equipment, – more... Legal Documents signed by Customer upon delivery of item,
On Call After Hour Services: Answering Phone calls for Patient/Hospital Service requests, example: Shipments of Medical Equipment/Medicine.
Learning: Daily new Service request based on Customers needs helps me learn to find new ways to accommodate patients.
Management ensures all guidelines and procedures are met. Co-workers and I are a strong team who communicates well and takes challenges head-on and completes all tasks on time.
The hardest part of the job would bet getting shipments out on time and shipped to the correct address and the most enjoyable part of the job is ensuring all our customers are satisfied and delivery EXCELLENT Customer Service.
*Knowing the patient is Happy makes me Happy! – less
Fast paced, not boring
Sr Collections Representative (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 1, 2014
Pull EOBs to determine why a claim was partially paid or denied. Resolve any issues in order to have claim reprocessed and paid.
Home Infusion Pharmacy
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: good team building skills
Cons: management
Branch worked well as a team to provide for the patients. Enjoyable place to work. Pharmacists provided care for patients of a set of physicians or area. Developed positive internal and external relationships with customers.
Charlotte location was the worst place I've ever worked in my life.
clinical support specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch or breakfast at times.
Cons: staff, vacation (can be denied whether you earned it or not, and happens alot), morning "blame" meetings, pay
This a group of miserable people with the exception of the office manager, Nurse support specialist and shipping manager. Everyone (ESPECIALLY Pharmacy staff) are sad and angry people. This company has a HIGH turnover rate for the pharmacy staff because of the harsh nature of that staff. I have worked in healthcare for over 12 years and huge part of – more... that was retail pharmacy and it didn't even come close to how horrible my experience was. The sad thing is it had nothing to do with the workload it was all the hostile atmosphere from the shameless female coworkers who are spiteful and jealous despite the older age they act like 15yr high school girls. So if you are young and especially attractive they WILL bully you.
This place disgusted me and I was lucky to find a job within the 2 months I started looking,which is a wonderful job that I love :-). So proceed with caution with this company (this is the charlotte location only I speak of).
Also the pay is low for the amount of work you will do, I currently get paid much more for less stressful position. – less
Nice People
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sacramento, CaNovember 7, 2013
Pros: nice staff
Cons: sitting for 7 hours confined to work station
Nice place to work but very micromanaged if you aren't use to that. You sit constantly and not ergonominc. 7 out of 8 hrs you do not move. Fast pace which makes the day go by. Staff are great.
Run away from a RN Clinical Sales Liaison position
Clinical Sales Liaison (Former Employee), TexasOctober 14, 2013
Pros: small territory
Cons: everything else, wear and tear on your personal car, pay, bonus checks
I took this job not realizing that the salary included absolutely no life work balance. I never received any bonus pay outs by 6 months as well. If you are an RN I would advise never leaving a position where you clock out and leave it! The branch I worked for where clueless individuals and had you chasing tails for things that where already completed. – more... You will work until evenings and Saturdays as well, no extra pay. I was the 11th CSL in my territory and so glad I resigned. You are required to performs hook ups on very ill patients and are not formally trained. This is how Coram gets 2 bangs for the buck. As an RN this is a liability to your nursing license. My territory manager was dishonest as well, I did all the work and they took credit as well. Huge turnover in this position due to the fact most nurses make more in the hospital. – less
Tough place to work
Pharmacist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: office setting
Cons: on call
On call for pharmacists makes this a very difficult job for any pharmacist. Weekend on call is miserable and not worth the small amount earned to be on call. Unpredictable schedule. Clicks within management and administrative staff. Not an ideal job for anyone who wants to maintainable life outside of work.
productive and awesome place to grow.
Medical Billing & Coding Externship (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 27, 2013
Very fun and clean place to work. Nice people and great hours.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
PRIMARY NURSE CASE MANAGER (Former Employee), PORTLAND, ORAugust 15, 2013
LOVE THE BRANCH MANAGER. SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL, CARING PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET. SHE IS THE KIND THAT CAN SCOLD YOU AND BY THE END OF THE CONVERSATION YOU ARE TELLING HER THANK YOU. THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL. THE HOURS ARE LONG AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO ADMISSIONS AFTER HOURS. COMMONLY YOU WILL TAKE ON YOUR PATIENT LOAD AND THEN SOME. THERE WERE – more... OCCASIONS THAT YOU DON'T GET HOME UNTIL 9 OR 10 AT NIGHT. YOU PUT AROUND 1500 - 2000 MILES ON YOUR CAR A MONTH. A LOT OF DRIVING, BUT AT LEAST YOU ARE GETTING PAID FOR IT AND IT IS A GOOD MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT. THE BENEFITS ARE GOOD WITH A CHOICE OF BCBS OR KAISER. THEY ARE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE MANY POSSIBILITIES. THERE IS A LOT OF FREEDOM WITH THIS JOB AND THE NURSING ASPECT IS LIGHT. – less
Coram has given me the oportunity to really help patients.
Admissions/Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJuly 16, 2013
I enjoy bringing compassion to patients and I truly work with a wonderful group of professionals
Retail Merchandise, Full of Fashion Environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Macon, GANovember 13, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of organizing clothes, changing manikins, making sure my work area is neat and clean, and meeting and providing new and returning customers with the help that is needed. Managing the store included me overseeing and guideing our other employees, informing them about different task that needed to be taking care of, making – more... sure that they were comfortable in the work place, handling large amounts of cash that we consume daily, sometimes opened and closed business when needed, promoted new merchandise. This job was not difficult it was up to you yourself to make sure that you had a enjoyable day at work.The most enjoyable part of the job was bulding reltionships with returning customers. – less
Accounts Administrator (Current Employee), LondonJuly 14, 2014
A good organisation to work for. Gained experience in managing staff.
aangenaam werk
orderpikster inpakster (Former Employee), Overpelt, VLGJuly 2, 2014
Pros: in de voormiddag en de namiddag 10 minuten pauze
Cons: geen goede werksfeer
aangename job,geen goede werksfeer.
fijne werkuren ; van half 8 tot 4
de directie wist van de slechte werksfeer, maar heeft nooit

getracht deze op te lossen,korte gesprekken die niets opleverde
het moeilijkste van de baan was de fout etikettering van de artikkellen.daar waren wel eens moeilijkheden mee.
het leukste van de baan was afwissellen van het – more... werk.
orderpikking is op mijn lijf geschreven.. – less
Empresa familiar
gerente comercial (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFMarch 10, 2014
Pros: estable, ayuda a crecer
Cons: no horarios
Bueno para aprender estable, pero como toda empresa familiar no hay manera de aportar nuevas ideas y no saben diferenciar entre la vida personal y el trabajo
Productieve, leerzame werkomgeving
National Sales Manager DIY - Belgi-Lux FMCG (Former Employee), Overpelt Fabriek (Limburg)October 6, 2013
Pros: vrijheid van handelen, management by exeption
Cons: de afstand woon-werk ieder dag 375km
Als Sales manager had ik het geluk te kunnen samen werken met een ploeg zeer gemotiveerde vertegenwoordiges die leergierig waren en streefden collectief naar de vooropgestelde doelstellingen.