Cordis Employee Reviews

It has been a long time
Distribution Technician (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 14, 2016
I was with this company for a little under two years, and my job was eliminated due to the company getting on the wrong side of the FDA.
Pros
Parent Company J&J
Cons
Office Politics
People oriented
(CTS) Temporary Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Germán, PROctober 15, 2015
In this company I work for ten years. The management was oriented to maintain all employees motivated, and well informed of any change and all company condition. The perform a meeting every three months with all employees and require to all supervisor to conduct a daily meeting with his employees in each production area.
Pros
People oriented
Cons
Need to work wih Product Development
Productive and serious work environment
Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Very professional job environment. I learned a lot dealing with specific product recalls and how big companies go about this process.
Unbelieveable experinece knowing I was part of the process to help people.
Sr. Admin. Asst. for Product Development (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLAugust 23, 2015
I learned so much while working at Cordis. I was able to keep advancing within the company and thoroughly enjoyed every position I held.
Pros
The environment and daily challenges.
Cons
I had to leave and relocate where my husband was working.
Excellent Place to Work
Scientist II and Learning Specialist (Former Employee) –  San German, PROctober 12, 2015
Cordis Corporation is one of the most respected names in global interventional medical devices – and a company trusted by healthcare professionals for comprehensive solutions that achieve better healthcare results.
utilize and expand my abilities and knowledge while providing potential for personal and professional growth in the administrative and health care fie
Maintenance System Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 5, 2014
I have excellent rapport with people with of all ages and I have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. I am able to work independently and as a part of a multidisciplinary team. I have effective communication with the upper management.Improved the social development and potential to deal with the customers and community resources.
Good Pharma Company to work for.
Executive Assistant - US VP (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 6, 2012
Executive Assistant for VP of Marketing and three Regional Directors. Reviewed systems and maintained uniformity in admin policies with Global Support Center policies. Set up filing system. Processed 160 Dr.'s for speaking engagements on a weekly basis, Using ARIBA. Filed including effective datastorage and retrieval systems. Processed management of purchases and budget control.Communicated with legal/accounting depts regarding insurance claims.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
contracting position was completed
Experience of new Quality Regulations
Q.A. Department, Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  PRJune 18, 2013
My work in these company was focus on creating new filing process and management of the company, organizational priorities including destruction of SCRAP material inventory. Support in validation product, releasing product wich included investigations.The most difficult was the schedule, but the work was worth it.
Pros
I got to learn basics of Quality procedures and all that is included.
Cons
Work for contract of 2 years
Interesting and a learning invialmente
Manufacturing Operator II (Former Employee) –  San GermanAugust 17, 2013
A typical day at work we work with different type quimicos and with microscope doing inspection. We learned a lot of documentation mathematic calculation and we learn how to make decision and learned to be leader. We all opportunity to be team leader organize paper work production schedule and give training and work under presser and have a group of person responsible to work with. I think that there wasn't any hard to do if like your job there not thing hard just do it wright the first time. The part enjoyable is to now that we have been doing product that saved a lot of person lives
A high tech, proffesional working environment
Pharmaceutical Operator of medical devices (Former Employee) –  San German, Puerto RicoJune 19, 2012
I was certified as a sprayer, weight and visual operator; certifications that not many employees had. Although I worked in all of them, I specialised as a sprayer in the last phase of the process. That would require 12 hours and 30 minutes of standing but that was the job I liked the most.
Pros
a good learning environment
Cons
little stability on the job
Data Collector Clerk
Data Collector Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Germán, PRNovember 27, 2012
Clean room environment - Monitored critical data points of humidity, temperature, and weight, together with data collected from the manufacturing areas, and tracked via statistical process control (SPC) charts. Generated daily yield report for management. Infinity QS system configuration for manufacturing data entry and graphical information display.
Diverse
Q.A. Department, Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  PRFebruary 28, 2015
Quality control, file system, organization of batch record, audit, data entry, closure of PTH'S, MRR'S. Procedures entry and editing. Work with softwares.

My coworkers where good people, work together, communicate, fast and productive environment.

Like most the variety of the work.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
low payment
Clean room area workplace
Manufacturing Operator II (Former Employee) –  SAN GERMAN PUERTO RICOMarch 22, 2012
It was the best job I had working for jnj comoany easy work and clean working with chemiclas and medical device to save lifes of people .Unfortanly company closed thats why am job searching
Pros
clean work and team work
Cons
bad manegment
Good company for those in the medical engineering field
Sharepoint Developer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 23, 2015
if you want to be part of a global company this is the place for you they have a great engineering team with tons of experience, good mentors very open work environment
Fun workplace, Super Productive workplace
Manufacture Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami FlJanuary 21, 2014
A typical day of work would different went to different locations to invest inventory as said in summary of review super productive 100 % of the time and also was fun to learn and got to new places daily.
It was a real good work experience
Manufacturing Associate III (Former Employee) –  PRAugust 4, 2013
* learned a lot of the pharmaceutical busyness
* loved the different task to be performed daily
* comfortable work environment
Pros
free gym, perfect performance bonus
Medical Device company focused on improving patient lives
Manager, Medical Affairs, Medical Science Liaisons (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 4, 2012
Great opportunities to make positive an impact on healthcare delivery utilizing state of the art technology.
Great place to work at, superb Company to work for!
Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  PRJuly 31, 2012
Great place to work at, superb Company to work for!

Pity it closed as per Corporate decision to exit the DES market.
Great careers
Inspector II Receiving Inspection (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoNovember 8, 2012
Cordis gave me the opportunity to apply my skills and experience to benefit the Company.
Pros
excelent pay.
Cons
conpany closed last year.
Cordis has dissolved as corporation.
QA Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 1, 2014
Cordis has dissolved as corporation. I had a great experience working there, lots of learning and great colleagues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordis. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3