Core BTS

Core BTS Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Appleton, WINovember 15, 2013
Pros: pay, treatment, benefits
Cons: very busy, sometimes it was just too much
I liked the people, the culture and they paid me well. As a whole, the company treated me very well and were exceptionally supportive when I went through a death in my family. They bent over backwards to ensure I had time to be with my dying mother. I'll never forget it and I will always be grateful. I would have been very happy to continue working for Core BTS.

The senior leadership is VERY sales driven. My direct managers (I worked for 3 different direct managers over the years) were all positive role models and pleasant to work for. They expected a lot out of you, but they did not micromanage or annoy you into submission. They were firm when it was necessary and quite direct when you did not meet their expectations, so you knew exactly where you stood and what you needed to do to improve the situation. They also acknowledged your improvements.

The hardest part of the job was the volume of work. There was a lot to do and you could not get it all done some days. There were not many days where you had a lot of free time either.

The most enjoyable part of the job, to me, was the direct interaction with my customers.
Morale always down limited resources to work with
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYSeptember 13, 2013
Cons: negitive
They offered many services and were very diversified, But when it came to deliver of these solutions we cam up short very short using unqualified people at times and never meet to completion date as expected. The mood and morale is at an all time low, and they have people heading departments with out experience.
Unsupportive environment. Sales people treat engineers poorly.
Consulting Engineer (Former Employee), Madison, WIApril 8, 2013
Pros: decent salary, advancement based on certifications
Cons: company treats you like a cog in the machine.
I was hired for a long term project. After that ended, they couldn't find me enough work. They made only a token effort to develop and market me and abruptly let me go three months later. Very little communication and even less support from management.
Outstanding company with outstanding individuals
Learning Department Intern (Current Employee), Brookfield, WINovember 14, 2012
CoreBTS was a wonderful experience. I learned much about the IT industry and got a chance to work in a training environment.

Core BTS Salaries