Love building stuff for the web? Join our team and help us design, develop, and deploy the next generation of mobile-first, responsive web sites and apps. You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for a diverse clientele in a quiet, casual studio environment. We offer flexible, family-friendly schedules and competitive salary and benefits. Interested candidates should submit code samples (and preferably live URLs) along with a cover letter and resumé. No recruiters please.
- Rapid prototyping using tools like Bootstrap, Foundation, and DivShot.
- Recording feature tests in a web browser using Selenium.
- Testing and debugging apps across various mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Creating online “style tiles” based on a design brief and existing brand assets.
- Producing web-optimized graphics from final comps.
- Light integration, production, and maintenance tasks on CMS's, blogs, and apps.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS. Candidates should be comfortable writing code from scratch, and able to work with common CSS libraries and grids.
- Basic competence with Photoshop and Illustrator: Candidates should be able to produce web-optimized graphics, resize images, and make minor revisions to comps.
- Basic knowledge of web standards and interaction design principles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Not required, but nice to have:
- Familiarity with responsive design tools, techniques, and processes.
- Working knowledge of a server-side scripting language, especially Python.
About Core Five
Core Five Creative is a small, Cincinnati-based digital agency specializing in user experience, web and mobile application development, marketing automation, and systems integration. We work with leaders in the professional services, non-profit, manufacturing, education, and healthcare industries to increase visibility, expand reach, and improve customer relations. Clients include Airborne Global Solutions, Easter Seals TriState, Deaconess Association, GBBN Architects, Michelman, Nielsen, and the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. For more information, visit .
Indeed - 22 months ago