CORE Employee Reviews in United States

Fun work place.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 10, 2016
It was a fun job because of different experiences with new cars. I learned some supervisor skills. The management need improvement. My co-workers was nice and very productive. The hardest part of the job was learning the locations because I was a new resident of Minnesota. The most enjoyable part of the job was the new cars and diversified customers. I love meeting new people.
Pros
Driving new cars
Cons
low pay
Lost at Sea
Senior Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 27, 2016
Working at Core is very difficult. The owners have no idea how to run a company and are too stubborn to take advice from seasoned leadership team even though they were brought in to help change the current state of the company. The product, Cx360, has many bugs that need to be addressed. ALL client go-lives are not completed on time and it is very hard to get support from leadership team.
Great group of people to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jenks, OKFebruary 9, 2016
CORE is a new facility in Jenks, OK. It has a lot of potential with the right management team in place. I help open the facility and experience working for some of the best doctors.
great employees, great team work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 3, 2016
good company to work for, they bought lunch for employees each month and gave bonuses. the management team were very considerate to the needs of the employees most of them, there were some who was difficult to work with at times.
Pros
free lunches and bonuses
Safety Trainer
Safety Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Powderly, TXMarch 3, 2016
I like the owner of this company, but the work is not stable. If work was stable with this company I would never leave. The owner has many connections in the safety world. I just wish this position had more work contracts.
Pros
When we have work, pay is good
Cons
Work is not stable
good people
Director (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 12, 2016
good people good equipped good location good product. the working environment is conducive to each sales rep being able to conduct a productive sales and marketing assignment.
Poor management
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 10, 2016
N/a ... I would rather talk in person. There is not much I can say on this form. It used to be a great place to work but they want the tenured people out of the company
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2016
Diverse Staff
Flexible work schedule
Administrative duties
Being the go to perform for the office
Very professional and fast finders of work
S - Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2016
I have never had a problem with Core. So I would suggest them to anyone looking for positions in IT. They seem to find positions in the tri-state area. So give them a try if you're in the market.
Nice productive place to work
Reach Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 12, 2016
The management and employees were committed workers.I enjoyed coming in to work every day and giving my all just as all the employees were.
The Big Four--what can you say!
Tax Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2016
It was an amazing internship for me. i learned a lot about the corporate world while doing re-amended corporate tax returns for major companies. My co workers were genuine and really were helpful and again the hardest part of the job was the commute. This was a contract position as an internship so I had to commute daily. Long days with that commute.
Pros
Food/Coffee/Water
Cons
Many bosses with unstated expectations.
unprofessional supervisor
Occupational Medicine Tech (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 16, 2015
Good place to work if my supervisor was not so rude. yelling and screaming at workers. If not for him, I really liked the job.
Pros
Work at different facilities every day
Cons
Working with small fun fries
Paraprofessional/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2015
Although the position was on a perdiem assignment and I worked with students in Pre-K thru Grade 12, my preference was with the smaller children. They are so impressionable, brutally honest and downright funny. This was by far the most enjoyable part of the job.Working with various teaching professionals, I learned valuable techniques, I will treasure and incorporate into my own two grandchildren who are also at the impressionable ages of 4 and 5.
The hardest part of the job was having to wake every morning at 6am to call in and see if there was an assignment available. Most times there were and sometimes not. So the instability of not being able to expect the same hours each week in my paycheck was hardest. Management needs to incorporate RCSD's basic policies and procedures when dealing with children into their orientation process. The co-workers were awesome.

OVERALL ... A rewarding experience
Pros
Summer Vacation, Holiday Vacations
Cons
No pay when school is not in session.
Good people, very accomodating to the patient.
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTNovember 8, 2013
We have great surgeons that care about the patient and their outcome. Good structured environment but management seems very unorganized.
I am salaried, but would love to have some kind of incentive package along with it as I regularly work 50-60 hours per week.
I really enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
provider meals are covered.
Cons
long hours with no incentive at all for extended hours or call weekends, benefits are continually being minimized.
Rewarding
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNOctober 9, 2015
Spending time with the individuals in their home getting to know them and learn new things about them was probably the best experience at a workplace i have ever had.
Always overtime
CDL-DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 29, 2014
Good place to work when you first get your CDL. lots of labor when i was there i was doing side-bay trailer. got to learn Tucson area very well. co-workers and management was very helpful.
benefits
Cons
labor
Delivering professional customer service
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAOctober 14, 2014
Standing on post anywhere from 4-6 hours a day, while delivering outstanding professional service and observing and reporting all activity is a typical day at work. I learned that people react well to positive attitude and friendliness. Un-loyal management and co-workers are outgoing. Hardest part of the job is knowing that management does not keep their word. I enjoy the clients.
Pros
visible to the public
Cons
standing in one spot without being able to sit
Core Consultant
CONSULTANT 1 (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 10, 2015
The co-workers were great but management was not educated and were very condescending. People were fake and self-serving. It was one of the hardest places that I have ever worked at.
Pros
Earned some money
Cons
Job in itself, management, and HR
Very rewarding working invironment
Operations Manager/Senior Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLMay 5, 2015
CORE was a wonderful experience and such a rewarding time spent with the company. Every individual involved with the company will have a lasting impression on my heart. The leadership really gave me an opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally. I couldn't speak higher about my time working for CORE.
Pros
The clients are amazing
Cons
Very taxing on the body and mind
Professional manufacturing setting
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 26, 2013
Loved working here with office staff and manufacturing staff.
Pros
good management
Cons
compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CORE. Our community is ready to answer.