CORE Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
PERSONAL TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJuly 13, 2017
Fun place got to use my creativity with clients. The boos was great taught me a ton am so grateful for everything hes done for me. I would recommend this place to anyone entering the exercise field
Pros
Great hours
Cons
its a place to start
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 3, 2017
this facilioty is one of the smaller facilities in the area but that just mjakes everyone like family. All the residents and workers are close and work together to provide the best care possible.
Pros
small
Cons
older facility
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMay 31, 2017
My apologies - this is the same company I am rating for the past 5 experiences. There's got to be a better way to document this in your portal.

Thanks
Pros
same company
Cons
same company
Best place to work on my personal list
Library Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2017
Each day is a mystery as you can bump into a prestigious political figure that you see only on TV or into a reality show star.
Management is great, flexible and involved in expanding the business and advancing the personnel.
Diverse workplace, with international peers, fun place to be, especially surrounded by the most recent artwork there is.
Pros
2 weeks off(1 last week of August, one last week of December)
Cons
N/a
yoga manager and instructor
Manager/Yoga (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 16, 2017
I started out cleaning bathrooms in exchange for free yoga. Eventually worked my way from yoga instructor to assistant manager, manager, co-leader of teacher trainings.
Progressive and Supportive Working Environment
Teacher Ocala STEAM Academy (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2017
Ocala STEAM Academy is a wonderful place to work. The community is close, and hardworking and very supportive of the students and their families. All of the teachers, and administrators, are devoted to serving the community.
Great Job!
Part time Faculty (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 1, 2017
A Great Job. Great people ans working environment and atmosphere. Always learning new things and different tasks and projects.
Pros
Always things to learn and do
Cons
core has very little regard for there DSP
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 9, 2017
they are not able to keep DSP'S to the point were they have consently over time. I was flushed out becuse I could not do over nights.
A good starter job
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Core was a decent company to work for. Though management was not so easy to get along with. The pay was reasonable for the time and my age whial working there. I wish them luck in their endeavors.
Pros
Great to learn new skills as a young man
Cons
Management not so pleasant
Overall this job was a very nice place to work the pay was great and the enviornment was comfortable.
Maxius (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 1, 2016
A typical day at work was would be to take incoming calls from veterans that may need an appointment, have an appointment scheduled and need information regarding the appointment ex: providers name, number, time and date of appointment, or the authorization information for the appointment. The learning experinence never stop every veteran has a different story so every veteran would have a different appointment scheduling situation. I enjoyed the co-workers that i worked with they were very helpful seeing that they were all there longer than myself. The hardest thing about this job was listening to the veterans stories of how they got in some of the situations with there health problems or there war stories, the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to pay back the veteran by helping them with there appointment and being able to thank so many vetrans for there services to our country,
Pros
nice incenitves
Cons
the hours of work
Overall the best group of talent I have ever worked.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 26, 2016
Amazing company to work with... these are the most talented people I have ever had the pleasure to be associated. The owner, the associates, the everyday team... all are first class.

Amazing... the owner of the company truly "thinks big" about her business, and treats her team like family. She values integrity and allows it to show in her work.
Pros
Talent Level of partners, freedom to be yourself
Not a good fit
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  New MexicoOctober 6, 2016
Not a good fit. No training, no restroom facilities. No formal office space. Very little communication.
This company will be great when they get everything in place. When I was there nothing was.
Pros
Good potential if they get an office
Cons
No Bathroom in office
Great Christmas parties
Onsite Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 24, 2016
Fun while it lasts. Will take care of their employees. But loyalty means nothing to them. Will let you go without a blink of an eye. The turn around rate is very high.
Pros
Overall good to their employees
Cons
Loyalty means nothing
A place where I love to help others in need.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Western Hills, OHSeptember 2, 2016
I like my job I just need first shift. I provide everyday assistant for DD residents. Grocery shop, provide money management to staff as well as the individuals.
I like very much everything but Management
DRS Case Manager/Bilingual Case manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2016
I keeping visit with paper work, computer, doing home visits, see patient at clinic every day, replying email and phone calls. I learn something everyday and I like to learn new things at work. I have great co-workers. The hardest part of my work is my supervisor but others like director and other management staff are good. I like to visit patient;s at home and traveling all around Chicago area
Pros
freedom with time and doing home visits. Gov. holidays, vacation days, sick days and personal day.
Cons
enough time to finish all my work every day.
good people
Director (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 12, 2016
good people good equipped good location good product. the working environment is conducive to each sales rep being able to conduct a productive sales and marketing assignment.
Poor management
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 10, 2016
N/a ... I would rather talk in person. There is not much I can say on this form. It used to be a great place to work but they want the tenured people out of the company
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2016
Diverse Staff
Flexible work schedule
Administrative duties
Being the go to perform for the office
great employees, great team work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 3, 2016
good company to work for, they bought lunch for employees each month and gave bonuses. the management team were very considerate to the needs of the employees most of them, there were some who was difficult to work with at times.
Pros
free lunches and bonuses
Lost at Sea
Senior Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 27, 2016
Working at Core is very difficult. The owners have no idea how to run a company and are too stubborn to take advice from seasoned leadership team even though they were brought in to help change the current state of the company. The product, Cx360, has many bugs that need to be addressed. ALL client go-lives are not completed on time and it is very hard to get support from leadership team.