CoreLogic Employee Reviews in United States

Good place to gain experience
System Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 24, 2016
Great place to gain experience, the office I worked in as a temporary contract worker was toxic. Typical day at work consisted of answering email and calls from clients with configuration issues or things they wanted added to the software. Enhanced my SQL skills.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Contract employee, perm employees do not like temps
Productive work environment
Tax Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 9, 2016
I loved working for CoreLogic, the work environment was always pleasant. fast pace. Hardest part was learning several different systems. co-workers were a lot like family. Management was always approachable
Productive and fun workplaceiI
QC Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 9, 2016
I really enjoyed working for this company. The staff is very help and approachable. Working for this company was very educational. The experience if working with such nice people will never be forgotten.
Pros
Great commute and workspace
Cons
Assignnent ended too soon.
bright guys
Senior DevOps Architect (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAAugust 8, 2016
CoreLogic is an ambitious company. I liked the complexity of the projects and the opportunities that complexity created. The company is continually transforming its business model. One thing I found unattractive about the company is that they collect personal information and sell it for what I consider unethical purposes.
This was a good stepping stone.
Mail Processor Int (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 26, 2016
CoreLogic has many positives & negatives. Here are a few of each.
- Positives:

- Negatives:
1) There is favoritism shown
2) Yearly raises are not good
3) 2nd shift hours
4) The 1st shift distribution workers get to sit at their computers & do nothing when their stuff is done. Even if 2nd shift is completely swamped with stuff to do. 1st shift gets to just sit there rather than help the 2nd shift.
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Do not work for this company
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2016
THEY CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE.. you don't have security, they will close your location and lie to you as they are doing it.
Uneducated Mgmt, Low Pay, Great Coworkers
Tax Researcher (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 11, 2016
My supervisor doesn't have a clue. Team lead should be the supervisor. Pay is very low. Coworkers are cool but miserable. Management talks bad about employees. They are not concerned with quality either.
Pros
I have a job
Cons
Contract, pay
Fast paced and productive
Tax Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  Richardson TXJune 27, 2016
Production driven and fast paced. A typical work day is very busy researching delinquent taxes. I do not wish to say anything else about this company.
Pros
Flex work hours
Great place to work and gain experience in IT
DBA (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 14, 2016
Corelogic is great to gain experience in IT and the people are very friendly. some days can be very busy and you will be short staffed. There is no company culture. Very few fun activities to have. Mostly grinding work.
Pros
good experience, friendly people, flexible hours
Cons
lacking in company culture, location is far
Resolving property tax accounts for the United States
Tax Serving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 1, 2016
Resolving work tasks for individual property tax accounts. Making sure everything is paid correctly and sent to the correct agency. I learned how to read legal descriptions. Co-workers are great. Hardest part of job is reading legal descriptions making sure you have the correct parcel number. Flexability was the most enjoyable part of the jobs nd the people.
Review
Inside Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 31, 2016
We turn complex customer problems into data-driven solutions. Our clients are financial institutions and mortgage lenders, and our purpose is to build unique, individualized solutions which leverage our ownership of the most comprehensive and scalable database of property, valuation, and risk/data analytics in the industry.
Worst experience of my life
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 21, 2016
Working At Core Logic (Addison)

The first two weeks were spent in training and then I was put on the floor. The workload, terrible and backstabbing supervisors with bad attitude made everyone's life even harder. I've never worked for a company that micromanaged so much. Everything you do is monitored. Lots of lay offs all the time, no job security and terrible pay. Horrible company you dedicate yourself for no reason and no one that works there is happy. Trust me go see for yourself.
Fast-paced environment, never a dull moment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 13, 2016
I became an employee of CLGX through an acquisition & my experience prior to the acquisition was wonderful; however, my experience post-acquisition slowly decreased in my confidence as an employee & job security. It quickly became clear that it didn't matter how hard you worked, or how good you were at your job, respect was very hard to earn & work/home life balance was almost non-existent (despite company advertising as focusing on a positive work/home life balance). Additionally, job expectations were always changing & oftentimes unclear; asking questions & obtaining clarification on your specific job responsibilities is a must!
Pros
Great coworkers, always had work to do, learned a lot to add to my resume
Cons
Lack of job security, high turnover, poor time management, management interactions sometimes difficult. Biggest Con: lack of communication & accountability.
It was a temp to perm job. But the company decided to pull all operations to Dallas Texas. So I never was offered a permanent position.
Tax Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTApril 27, 2016
There was a lot of information to learn. Most of my co-workers were willing to help in difficult situation. Each day was a learning experience, there were always new things to learn.
Pros
Loved the hours and they would work with you if you had an appt.
Cons
Very high stress job and training was sub-par
Corelogic has been a great place to work and has empowered me to have a more active role in managment.
Team Lead-Researcher (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 4, 2016
A typical work day would include multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. I personally liked speaking to people from across the country and being of assistance with problems. I have trained and managed a Team of 15 or more people. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with people from various backgrounds. The hardest part of my job is not pleasing or satisfying the customer.
Pros
Great company to work for.
CoreLogic Overall
Officer Operations Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 22, 2016
High demand and busy workplace at times. Management was fair. The co-workers were genuinely friendly and open at times. The hardest part about the job would be non-consistence about the process/policy changes of the job functions.
Pros
Management would cater in breakfast and employee anniversities.
Cons
Healthcare
Comfortable
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  from home, Yonkers New YorkMarch 8, 2016
A job you work from home. Hardest part of the job is not working with others, no interaction, besides that great job! Age friendly, very considered to yours needs, will work with you if you move from one state to another, Corelogic will accommodate you, in making sure you keep your job, and work from home.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
straight hours, no overtime
company policies are not clear; strategy is confusing and conflicting
Consultant/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 3, 2016
Reorg after reorg are promising to correct the leadership problems, but nothing is corrected and best people are leaving the company.
Pros
work/life ballance
Cons
Company management is isolated from line employee who do the work.
An okay place to work
Quality Control Lead (Current Employee) –  CorelogicMarch 2, 2016
Corelogic is an okay place to work, it was hard to move up because people have been there for so long. Communication is slightly poor as well.
growing company with lots of changes
Senior Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 29, 2016
Corelogic is a fast growing company with many changes. I think the management team has a lot of challenges ahead of them to keep everyone engaged and motivated during all the times. Centralization of services does make sense in many places, but not everywhere.

2.6