CoreLogic

CoreLogic Employer Reviews

What you learned
Appraisal Coordinator (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 15, 2014
I learned a lot over the past 5 years with this company. They pushed for excellence and helped me gain knowledge in customer service, data entry, and mortgage information.
Good Benefits, Intersting people
Team Leader (Former Employee), Chapin, SCOctober 9, 2014
scanned documents for mortgages from several fortune 500 companies. Was a team leader over 20 + employees. Did Power Point presentations for meetings.
Friendly atmosphere, fun people and a great company
Contact Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 8, 2014
I love the company and the people. However, it's a call center environment and it's very structured. There are days when my work day is very stressful and hectic. If you like working late nights and Saturday's (rotation), then this will be ideal for you.
Productive and fast pace with deadlines
Tax Mortgage Specialist II (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: corel logic was able to keep all employes during divestiture period, provided with exit orientation meetings to all employees being lay off.
Core Logic acquired the tax department and continue to maintain high customer service standards and production. Training was accessible to all new employees at any time.
Really great company
Business Analyst/Data Service Analyst (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 1, 2014
Really great company to work for and learned a lot through them as well.
Fair
Customer Service (Inbound) (Former Employee), westlakeSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: short lunches
Cons: short breaks
While its a great place but too much tension about their break time.
very micro managed
Loss Mitigation Undewriter/ QC Reviewer (Former Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: short breaks, micro managed, always changes made minimize employee satisfaction
mass production of product. Most instances, the TLs and the Mgers are unaware of what the reviewers know.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Trust Accounting, Bank Reconciliations, Finance, Payroll or Credit and Collections.
Accounting Assistant Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 26, 2014
My overall time with the company was great and there were always different challenges to make sure you didn't get bored. My colleagues that work under me were always a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job was been laid-off due to positions going overseas.
Love These Guys
Tax Researcher (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: long lunches
Cons: short breaks
Ive been in 3 divisions, Call Center, Research and AMPS. They are the greatest company ever.
Nice place to work.
Tax Researcher II (Current Employee), Sandy, UTSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: vision and dental insurance
Cons: pay
A typical day is typing, Data entry, process claim reports

I'm learning alot about tax laws, and learning more about microsoft word

All of my co-workers are hard worker and don't mind helping each other. Kind hearted team player.

The hardest part of the job time off when you need.

The early hours, i like what i do here.
productive and fun work environment
Credit Report Processor (Former Employee), Garden City, NYSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: low chance for advancement
I loved the atmosphere and staff. The management went above and beyond to provide a detailed training/learning environment.
avarage
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Westlake, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
average over all ok. its was too far away from my home. the most enjoyable was people. I liked my co-worker
no room for advancement, underpay and unorganized
CS associate (Current Employee), norcross, gaAugust 17, 2014
The company itself seems to be a good company; however the location in Georgia is horrible.
Senior Asset Manager
Senior Asset Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great people and good times
Cons: parking
Fully enjoy working as an asset manger as it is very exciting getting to know allot of people not just in our office and making clients and customers very happy.

Full enjoyment has come out of the great places I have worked and with great hopes to join another great company to where I can spend the rest of my career.
Hilton Hotels Summary
REO Supervisor (Current Employee), Westlake, TXAugust 13, 2014
Hilton is one of the greatest companies that I have ever worked for. They really care for their employees and are interested in grooming them into a great asset. I loved the opportunity to travel & see many of their properties that I would sell nationwide. The sales staff was always very hospitable & really took pride in their product & making their – more... guests feel welcome. – less
fun, production
Processor - Online Research (Current Employee), charlotte ncAugust 13, 2014
Pros: nice supervisor
Cons: rush last minute cases.
fast pace production enviroment.
learned how to work different systems\
nice knoweledgeble coworkers
A nice place to work, fun atmosphere but hard working
Was Credit Research Supervisor (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZAugust 11, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: nothing to speak of
My department at CoreLogic was fast paced and always different and interesting. Outbound phone calls were always fun. Satisfaction was gained when you were able to use the skills that you were taught to obtain the information that you needed. My co-workers and teammates were dedicated and hard working.
Great culture...bad management
Real Estate Tax Professional (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 6, 2014
I was under the impression my job was secure with room for advancement, so of course I thought the job and company were great. And the culture ( relaxed atmosphere, casual dress, and friendly people ) of the company I say is due to it being located in Austin, Tx. Corelogic serviced several mortgage lenders, for flood and property tax needs. I enjoyed – more... the work, but myself and 35 other people were laid off a week before Christmas 2013. The lay off was without notice although management were aware of the loss of their biggest client. Overall the experience was not well but I would have liked to stay with the company. – less
Horrible Company Don't Work Here Ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sales (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 1, 2014
Cons: everything here is a con
Unless you are Out of work, It is only slightly better than Unemployment.
Bad Management, To Many Problems to Mention !!
Treated employee's well
Valuation Quality Specialist II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2014
Treated employee's well; good co workers; Jacksonville location closed down

1 2 3 4 5

About CoreLogic

CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business – Read more