CoreLogic

CoreLogic Employee Reviews

Great Job
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMarch 18, 2015
My immediate bosses and coworkers were great to work with. After my contract ended, they could not keep me as an employee.
Decent place to work, advancement options limited
Modification Underwriter (Former Employee), Westlkae, TXMarch 13, 2015
Managers were brought in from outside sources, and were not always familiar with the positions they were managing, making it difficult to work with them.
Only their for a year, but enjoyed my time
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great environment and management
Cons: pay and health care
I worked for a small devision that was bought out by the company in hopes to break in to the credit services world. It wasn't really the truest CoreLogic experience, but from what I saw the company is pretty solid with their services. Everyone on the real estate world knows them. If you work with industry invoices, you've seen their work.

My division was shut down over a year ago due to lack of true revenue opportunity. Great company though if your were working for their CA based operations.
Productive work place
Property Preservation Specialist (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMarch 6, 2015
This was a relaxed job were I learned a lot. Co workers were very friendly and helpful. Management at this job was not so good as a whole but towards the end they began to get better
Strong corporate culture
Vice President of Strategic Accounts (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: longevity of organization, wonderful campus, name recognition.
Cons: short breaks, micromanaged.
Strong corporate culture - all about bottom line not sure what will happen. Not forthcoming regarding changes. Management is hasty with quick decision making not looking long term.
A standard company with starnard issues. You cannot please everyone
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Westlake, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: i had a job and was pay was adequate
Cons: poor communication
This is one of the better companies I have worked for but it is far from perfect. Too much 'favoritism" I survived and did move up however it is clearly who you know if you want to move up. . Communications are not as good as they should be.
Productive and challenging place to work
Senior Tax Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 21, 2015
CoreLogic offers ample training opportunities to advance your skills and gain knowledge focused around automation.
Overall excellent employer
Court Researcher (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 1, 2015
I appreciated the ability to work independently and not be confined to one office. Very stable employment with good management. Wear and tear on my own personal vehicle used on a daily basis was the only negative aspect.
Too many Layoffs
Sr.Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: cafe
Cons: layoffs
Nothing bad to say about company. Good cafa, great mgmt. Just too many lay-offs and bell to bell days. 7am to 7pm is a bell to bell,
PRODUCTIVE, QUALITY DRIVEN, PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT.
QC Analyst for Nationwide Valuation Reviews (Former Employee), SUNRISE, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: everything is done in a professional way
Cons: got layed off unexpectedly
THE BEST WORK EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD. PRODUCTIVE, QUALITY DRIVEN, PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT. ALLOWS FOR FUN PROJECTS AND CELEBRATION. GREAT CREW ALL TOGHETHER WITH OUTSTANDING MANAGERS WHO KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE COORDINATED EFFORTS WHICH MAKES CORELOGIC A HIGH RANKING ENTITY.
This company promotes job advancement, but seemed very hard to locate such options.
Inbound Specialist II (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: work from home position
Cons: opportunities weren't there as they made it seem.
A typical day in this environment consisted of taking anywhere from 3-15 calls a day for copies of flood certificates or to file disputes. In this company I learned a slight change in the procedures already in place as this company acquired my division from a prior company. Management was always accessible and easy to work with. Co-workers were always helpful and flexible if schedules needed to be exchanged or taken over. The hardest part of the job would occur when systems weren't connecting. The most enjoyable part of this job was the people I worked with as we became close and looked out for eachother.
Productive and Outstanding providing on the job training
Property Preservation Specialist (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: catered lunches from vendor or clients, etc
Cons: short breaks
Skills and educations I learned while at Corelogic has been proven to be very vital with my current job with new company that I work for now. Also I love the hours and how diverse the company was.
Great people to work with
Director of Accounting & Finance (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 31, 2014
Pros: management cared about their employees
Cons: company went through alot of changes especially in technology
The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers. The hardest part of the job was adding staffing to meet business needs.
Great Co workers
Tax Field Searcher (Former Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 28, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: travelled on a moments notice
Corelogic was a good company to work for. It was sometimes busy as heck and sometimes not as busy. My co workers were great to work with and I really enjoyed all of them in the 18 yrs.
We had a starbucks store
Loan Processing Tech, Tax Researcher (Current Employee), Westlake, TXDecember 23, 2014
* Responsible for receiving, accounting, and recording payment transaction

relative to property tax receipts from individual taxpayers and mortgage

companies, and miscellaneous payments received from other County

departments.

* Monitor and verify source documents in processing tax miscellaneous payments

* Calculate interest and penalty charges on delinquent accounts.

* Performed complex, detailed research on homeowner accounts to identify

reasons for unpaid overpaid, delinquent property taxes, properties lost to tax sale

and lost properties on the Ocwen portfolio (formerly GMAC)

* Provided in-depth property tax knowledge while researching specific case types

that are inbound from the client of homeowner. Used knowledge of 21,000+

property tax agencies to understand reasons for unpaid, overpaid or delinquent

property taxes and proactively communicate with the homeowner and Ocwen as

to reasons for the research defect. Identify outside lien holders who have

purchased properties at tax sale and possible properties that have been lost to tax

sale and initiate and track recovery efforts.
Corelogic was a good place to work.
INTERMEDIATE SEARCHER (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJDecember 16, 2014
I ENJOYED MY TIME AT CORELOGIC THE TRAINING WE RECEIVED WAS TOP NOTCH AND WE HAD EMPLOYEE APRECIATION DAYS AND CHRISTMAS PARTIES AND WE HAD LUNCHEONS AND MEETINGS WHERE WE DISCUSSED DOCUMENTS THAT WERE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE NORMALLY KEY AND SHARING WHAT HAPPENS AT THE COUNTIES THAT WERE VERY INFORMATIVE. IT WAS A CHANCE TO SEE THE OTHER SEARCHERS THAT YOU DON'T SEE ON A NORMAL BASIS. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS WERE EXCELLENT. MANAGERS WERE THE BEST YOU COULD WANT TO WORK WITH THEY CARED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GROWTH. WORK ENVIROMENT WAS GREAT AND NON STRESSFUL AND IT WAS A DELIGHT TO WORK THERE.
Corelogic
Data Operations (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 15, 2014
Pros: market leader
Cons: work life balance
Corelogic is a good company striving to become a premier employer. They have data assets that is second to non.
Stressful
Intake and Business Analytic Executive (Current Employee), Westlake, TXDecember 15, 2014
Go to work do what is in your workload and go home. no room for advancement
Stay productive
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee), Chapin, SCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: pro's learning all that i can
Cons: low volume of work
A typical day for me at the Core is basically coming and being slammed with almost every bank mortgage to process for shipping purpose or scanning or check matching, SFR. I have requested to be cross trained in all areas of my department so that I better assist the companies needs in case of short staff or just having to get the job done.
Productive Fun and relaxed work place
Office Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: a lot of transitions
Good people that work hard and value their work.
Management is involved and concerned with their employees.

About CoreLogic

CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business – Read more

CoreLogic Salaries