CoreLogic Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced and productive
Tax Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  Richardson TXJune 27, 2016
Production driven and fast paced. A typical work day is very busy researching delinquent taxes. I do not wish to say anything else about this company.
Pros
Flex work hours
Good location with a small play room.
Tax Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 7, 2016
CoreLogic is a good place to work with great management at Richardson, TX. People at office are wonderful and always have new adventures to work on. Compensation is an issue since this is a workforce with lots of experience and workers have been on job for many years.
Do not work for this company
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2016
THEY CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE.. you don't have security, they will close your location and lie to you as they are doing it.
Company in Transistion
Data Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAFebruary 3, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was being part of the team I belonged to. Everyone truly believed in teamwork and would pitch in. I enjoyed along with having main responsibilities being able to help out other departments when required. A typical day was very busy between meeting, processing completed reports for delivery along with Q/C'ing completed vendor work. The hardest part of the job as some days there was more work than time. It is very important to me that, the customer is a high priority.
During my time there, I became familiar with Microsoft Access adding to my knowledge of Word and Excel. I was trained to be a back up for the department system issues person.
With several acquisitions over the last couple of years, it has come with multiple workforce reductions. This makes it difficult to work but, thinking of the customer brings about focus.
Pros
Previously the ability to work from home.
Cons
Daily fear for your job due to acquistions.
Staff
Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJanuary 7, 2016
•a typical day at work - So busy you can't even take a break or even take a day off!
•what you learned
•management - Has no idea what it takes to get the job done
•your co-workers - Amazing group of people
•the hardest part of the job - Working for people that have no clue
•the most enjoyable part of the job - co-workers
Cons
long hours and low pay
Wonderful workplace, very little stress
Client Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 30, 2015
We work one on one with real estate agents and also in larger groups as we teach them the MLS website. This is a great work place, supervisor is easy to work for.
I have learned alot, had never taught before but have classes a couple times a week and really enjoy it.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Some agents are impossible to please, but normally due to their age.
Corelogic was a good company to work for.
Intermediate Searcher (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJanuary 5, 2016
I would give Corelogic an overall rating of 5 stars. My time at Corelogic was the best time of my life. I learned a lot working there and took away a great working experience.
Pros
You were able to independently even though you were part of a team.
Cons
Outsourcing Policy
Great Place to Work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 12, 2016
Gave me the opportunity to update some of my skills and gain some new ones. They really valued my IT EXPERIENCE.Easy to work with.
Pros
Really Enjoyed the work
Cons
Not knowing the next move management was going to make.
Disconnect from Upper Management and employees, Good employees
Data Fulfillment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 12, 2015
Overall CoreLogic has great employee's. The people are friendly and tend to work well together. However Upper management takes advantage of their employees. Often hiring more Management while reducing the workforce. This has caused a to many Chiefs and not enough Indians problem. Often times employees are overworked to the point that some cannot take vacation because there is no one to cover for them while gone. The company is currently trying to fix some of these issues. which is good.
Pros
Good people to work with, Friendly environment, people pull for each other
Cons
very low pay, employees don't feel heard. wide sweeping changes with no care on how it effects others.
An okay place to work
Quality Control Lead (Current Employee) –  CorelogicMarch 2, 2016
Corelogic is an okay place to work, it was hard to move up because people have been there for so long. Communication is slightly poor as well.
Good job for learning new technologies
Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJanuary 25, 2016
As I worked on many customers I had to learn their environments and deal with their issues especially in replication. Here is where I became GoldenGate expert
Great for entry level employees
Tax Service Specialist lead (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXSeptember 28, 2015
A typical day consists of general research, providing feedback to management, updating loans with corrected information & paying taxes. Drawback is company would rather short employees by trying the work more with less employees and provide only so-so quality rather than fully staff their company and provide quality & on time payment and research
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Cons
Lack of communication and quality training
Outsourcing expertise
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJanuary 16, 2016
The level of on-shore expertise is neglected and disrespected. They are spoiled by how well outsourcing is working but there is very little backup at home anymore.
Productive, advancement, recoginition
Tax Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TxSeptember 10, 2015
A typical work day; preparing reports; collecting, posting and research tax amounts; communicating with tax agencies and clients through e-mail, fax or phone. I learned how to managed my day to ensure all my daily tasks are done in a timely manor. I like to organize lunches and birthdays and special days for co-workers. The hardest part of my day is researching payments that have prior years delinquecies. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing I have gotten the research done and the client is happy with the outcome.
Pros
gift cards, free lunches
Cons
short breaks, four quarter crunch
Eye-opening experience for those entering the work force
Business Continuity Intern (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXAugust 24, 2015
Working at Corelogic was a great way to gain experience both in Business Continuity and in the corporate world. It was a great work environment aside from the C-level managers in other locations who do not know how their business is being conducted. Workplace politics often take place here. New hires at the C-level prevented some of the employees from advancing in the workplace.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, lots of meetings
Cons
workplace politics
no room for real growth
COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 12, 2015
Corelogic is a good company, however I do feel like the management team (in the department where I work) does nothing to promote growth or advancement of their employees. Instructions are given and once the job is done, we are told that we've done it incorrectly, Micromanagement and constantly being placated into thinking that there will be a bonus or payout for participating in a departmental competition and/or going above and beyond. Just not a place at which I'm willing to stay long enough to retire.
Pros
free bagels on fridays, great pay, casual dress code.
Cons
pretty much everrything else
Fun place and great opportunity to work with cross functional teams
Partner Connect (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 3, 2015
Presented information on quality assurance practices and matrix to upper management and build the culture to focus on quality for company and customer success.
Company Restructuring
Supervisor I (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 4, 2015
The company has undergone some major changes in the last 3 or so years and there are currently not a lot of opportunities to grow, learn or advance.
Benefits
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities, employee morale
productive and fun
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 29, 2015
great and fun place to work, very diverse and really enjoyed all the different types of pot luck days they had, but due to cut-backs this office closed
Pros
fun enviroment, very diverse, pay rates was great
Cons
closed due to cut backs
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 18, 2015
A typical day consists of working on solving Realtor's issues with our main websites. Ensuring that they have as good an experience as you can provide.

I have learned how to quickly help people, to ascertain what their needs may be and to facilitate a solution that suits the caller.
Pros
Nice work environment, good benifits
Cons
Unpredictable callers

2.6