CoreLogic Employee Reviews in United States

Geo-Spatial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDAugust 15, 2015
A company with lot of opportunity to grow professionally with good benefits. Friendly co-workers and supportive management.
no room for real growth
COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 12, 2015
Corelogic is a good company, however I do feel like the management team (in the department where I work) does nothing to promote growth or advancement of their employees. Instructions are given and once the job is done, we are told that we've done it incorrectly, Micromanagement and constantly being placated into thinking that there will be a bonus or payout for participating in a departmental competition and/or going above and beyond. Just not a place at which I'm willing to stay long enough to retire.
Pros
free bagels on fridays, great pay, casual dress code.
Cons
pretty much everrything else
Positive
Tax Servicing Specialist Senior (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 29, 2015
Work from home is great
Very flexible
Shows favoritism
Same people get praised
Decent benefits
13 holidays paid off
Mon- Friday and some overtime on Saturdays
Pros
flexible, fun, able to work from home
Cons
bad pay
Love this Place
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 11, 2015
This place felt like a family environment. Everyone knew every change being made in the office and the supervisor was very easy to talk to when needed. You rally feel appreciated working here. Unfortunately, the positions offered were temporary.
Deadlines and the Bottom Dollar Reign Supreme
Appraisal Processing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 5, 2015
Company is more concerned with profits and getting the most work for the cheapest price - from current employees to the vendors used for appraisals.
Not enough employees for work load
Mortgage Tax Researcher (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 5, 2015
There is not enough employees for the amount of work and many times overtime is not available. This company is based on deadlines therefore employees are extremely stressed and over worked.
benefits
Cons
management
Exit Review
Appraisal Review Coordinator (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJune 22, 2015
This is was a fairly good company to work for. Management could use a little more experience before being promoted. Work culture was pretty decent.
Operations Supervisor Senior (Current Employee) –  Westlake TXJune 17, 2015
Great place to work. Very low turnover and have worked with the same people for years. They have decent benefits and are located close to my home.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Management style
Great Experience,
Retention Operations Underwriter/ QA (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 11, 2015
would love to work with them again in another contract. Great, skilled group of people to work with. Excellent on line training. Work hours are correctly and carefully mananged.
Loved It!
Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, DEJune 8, 2015
I absolutely loved working for this company! Sorry that it was only a temporary position. The environment that I was in was nice. The ladies really helped me understand the system to gather the information I needed to do my job.
Pros
Set your own hours
A place that allowed you to flourish
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 1, 2015
This company allowed you to come in off your own merit. The company provided you with the tools needed to succeed and excel. There was no micromanaging or unnecessary drama. The hardest part of working here is not having the ability to keep your personal items on your person. There is a locker system in place for our items. The best part was all the other freedoms that come with the company. The offered a ping pong and foos ball table for tension relief. Working for this organization it allowed you to find yourself and your organizational skills to be able to maintain an ability of self servitude.
Productive and laid back work environment
Data Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 31, 2015
CoreLogic is an average office environment where there is a lot to be learned. I have learned valuable Access and Excel skills along with a lot about the mortgage and tax service industry. My co-workers are generally great to work with. The hardest part of my job is having to play the corporate game which I don't care to do. I would prefer to work with those who want to be ethical and straightforward. However, that is not always the case of managers. The most enjoyable part of my job is the planning and organizing. I love being able to own my process and manage the workflow as I see fit.
Pros
Free lunches, organized activities
Cons
not much room for growth, politics
Productive & Challenging Environment
Executive Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 22, 2015
I was with CoreLogic for 12 years and everyday their was a new challenge awaiting me. I have dealt with Technical issues ranging from server side issues to html products, Working at CoreLogic gave me the opportunity to work with Mortgage Brokers, Title Insurance, Appraisers, Loan Officers and many more industries.

The best part of working with CoreLogic was being able to grow with the company and learn more about how our products and services benefited our clients.
Pros
401K, Stock Options, Employee's
Cons
Managment
Horrible Company
Tax Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 21, 2015
Horrible company you dedicate yourself for no reason and no one that works there is happy . Trust me go see for yourself. Managers and supervisors are liars. Good luck there !
Cons
Bad experience
Great Culture
Data Services Coordinator, Int (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FlMay 20, 2015
This company has a great culture and people; however, beware of the glass ceiling and lack of advancement. Also, the company has a hidden agenda of possibly moving into other markets/industry; therefore, I would be cautious if you are not in favor of rapid change.
Don't work here
Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 12, 2015
They said we would be in training for 7 weeks, but we were in training for 3 then put on the phones. The trainers were condescending and micromanaging. Everything you do is monitored. They have a very strict attendance policy. I've never worked for a company that micromanaged so much.
Damon's Review
Corporate Tax Service Seacialist (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work consist of looking at a profile in the morning when you walk in to see what has the nearest date to send out payments. Once you figure that out then we organize separate and gather all checks needed to go out with payments. After payments are done we track them in a system to see if they were delivered or lost.
Good job in Real Estate Technology
Customer Support Rep / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 29, 2015
Overall this was a good job. When I started, the company was called Innovia - a MLS vendor in Greensboro, NC. In early 2008 the First American Title & Mortgage company started buying up all the small MLS vendors in the country, and ended up with over 60% market share. We were then rebranded Corelogic. My job was to provide technical support to Real Estate Boards & their agents. Things got a little dicey after the Real Estate market crashed in late '08. I managed to keep my job for 4 more years. However, when I left in '12 - every single manager between myself & the Vice President had been replaced. The last two years my direct supervisor was a man that I had never met or seen in person. Ultimately I was recruited to work for one of our customers - TraidMLS
Pros
Overall, a good job
Cons
Tough restructuring after the Real Estate bubble burst
Productive and relaxed place to work for
Tax Researcher (Current Employee) –  Rochester NYApril 15, 2015
in a typical work day my responsibilities are to research and process cases that come in to my queue and look into a home owners taxes that may have an issue with them. it requires me to investigate problems and fix them while getting to the route cause of the problem, justify liability. interact with clients through emails and client calls. i have learned improvements to multitasking skills and some more excel functions.
Decent tactics from the inside out
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 20, 2015
-Meetings with team members
-Participate in conference calls
-Prioritize workload
-Delegate tasks
-Coworkers are friendly
-Most enjoyable is support of colleagues

2.6