CoreLogic

CoreLogic United States Employee Reviews

Great culture...bad management
Real Estate Tax Professional (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 6, 2014
I was under the impression my job was secure with room for advancement, so of course I thought the job and company were great. And the culture ( relaxed atmosphere, casual dress, and friendly people ) of the company I say is due to it being located in Austin, Tx. Corelogic serviced several mortgage lenders, for flood and property tax needs. I enjoyed the work, but myself and 35 other people were laid off a week before Christmas 2013. The lay off was without notice although management were aware of the loss of their biggest client. Overall the experience was not well but I would have liked to stay with the company.
Horrible Company Don't Work Here Ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sales (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 1, 2014
Cons: everything here is a con
Unless you are Out of work, It is only slightly better than Unemployment.
Bad Management, To Many Problems to Mention !!
Treated employee's well
Valuation Quality Specialist II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2014
Treated employee's well; good co workers; Jacksonville location closed down
Call Center - Tax
Operations Manager - Tax Call Center (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 22, 2014
• Lead, direct and managed inbound and outbound site operations to ensure the operations staff executes service agreements at, or above standards for the clients tax/escrow operation.
• Created and managed 38 person business process outsourcing tax services for GMAC Mortgage.
• Minimized staff turnover by dramatically reducing mundane tasks for US-based associates.
• Focused US staff on growth, acquisition and high-level customer/client service.
• Established all tax operations at service center in Bangalore, India for more than 60 full-time employees.
Wonderful people to work with and nice Cafe to have lunch
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Poway, CAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: cafe was on campus
Cons: it was a temporary job
Then enviroment was great, looked forward to coming to work daily. Learned that inside sales was very fun to work with because we had a working relationship with the customer already. Management was always available for support as well as other employees. Was having to leave at the end of the day once rhythm was established when a sale was closed.
Stable, but not concerned with retaining quality employees
Supervisor I (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 9, 2014
Not a terrible company to work for, but they tend to promote mediocre managers as long as they are vocal and they make it difficult to terminate low performing employees.
great work place
Tax Researcher III (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great healthcare
Cons: n/a
A progressive Financial organization that will allow that outgoing person to advance if business is good.
Underwriter (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management
The pay was great. No room for growth, management plays favorites. The dress code became too laxed.
outstanding
"Mortgage Underwriter" (Former Employee), southlake texasJune 27, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: contract positions only.
daily challenges , ground up opportunities, very experienced coworkers and leaders.
Professional work environment with minimal supervision
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJune 20, 2014
A typical day at work included attending high level management meetings in order to determine the root cause of a tax sale and take corrective action keeping the companies cost to a minimum. I was the On the Job Trainer for the Tax Department. I assisted with developing, delivery and training of procedures, which constantly changed. Consulted with customers, attorneys and tax collectors to recover properties from tax sale status.
Lack of Technology
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), TXJune 18, 2014
For a company based on data this company does not have any useful tools to extract and use that data.
Summary
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJune 16, 2014
Matching data with client needs. This includes several custom solutions to provide customer with a valuable solution.
Fun Workplace
MORTGAGE COMPLIANCE PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 3, 2014
 Determined if fees disclosed on the initial/revised GFE in comparison to the Final HUD-1 are with the required RESPA tolerances.
 Determined if the closing related fees comply with state and federal regulations.
 Determined if the required federal and state disclosures were provided in the loan file.
Fun workplace
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMay 31, 2014
I have learned a lot about research. The best part of the job is working with the best people.
Production environment with high client expections.
Researcher II (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 28, 2014
Pros: managment and co-workers are helpful anf friendly
Cons: due to client demand you may not get certain holidays off.
A typical day starts with completing your daily and quick turn around cases. Once that is completed then you start special project work. This is a production environment. So time, focus and accuracy is very important. Some projects are harder than others, but with time and a can do attitude it is fine. When work volume is low. Their are opportunities for training and cross training. When special events are held everyone has fun and interact. Management has an open door policy. Everyone has the same opportunities its all up to you to determine your future.
WORST JOB I EVER WORKED!!
Data Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte NCMay 22, 2014
Pros: when 5:00 pm came...
Cons: poor salary, worst managers in the planet
This place is a slave camp!!!! From the Upper Management to the employers, NO ONE GIVES YOU THE SAME ANSWER for the same case!!!! I worked in a professional environment for over 14 years and this place is a CIRUS!!! New crew of people working every week.. How can you have a successful company, if continue revolving doors!!! The company want you to process 20 cases a hours regardless if you system is down or not or technical issues!!!
They treat their employers likes slaves!!!!!!!

I thank God everyday, I'm out of this place!!!
great place to work
Quality Assurance/Invoice Clerk (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMay 20, 2014
LOve the interaction i had with customers and helping with billing issues
Constant turnover.
Quality Control Auditor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 14, 2014
Pros: the pay is pretty good.
Cons: contract work employment only. you could be laid off at any time.
Contract Work Employment only. You could be laid off at any time.
People were awesome!
Tax Researcher III (Former Employee), Westlake, TexasMay 1, 2014
Get the job done correctly and no issues! I've learned that even though this was a very large company, I was still recognized for great work and great attitude. Having a good attitude goes a long way. Management was great and understanding, flexible, and willing to teach. Co-workers at this company were fun and family oriented. The hardest part was leaving since it was a temp assignment and I've had many there with this company. A huge corporation like this went through many changes, so there was no room for perm employment, many times due to lack of work. The most enjoyable was being able to be myself and not sugar coat anything. I could tell them some of my ideas and they would sincerely take them into consideration.
Call center handling property tax questions
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 21, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, covered parking, amazing front office guru
Cons: low hourly rate, no room for advancement
Great coworkers.
Most calls were from angry homeowners.
I quickly learned how to de-escalate calls.
The company is a third party vendor for international bank so you had to adhere to bank's policies and procedures.

About CoreLogic

CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business – Read more

CoreLogic Salaries