CoreLogic Employee Reviews

It was a production business and the quite was very nice.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed the work and I loved the employees. Management changed quite a bit but everyone was pleasant. We were in constant training to learn about the upgrades and new programs.
Nice place, Poor Direction
Associate, Operations Services (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYMay 25, 2017
I like working at CoreLogic but the pay sucks, training sucks and people get shuffled all over different jobs so consistency sucks. I have had 3 different jobs since starting and each time my trainer quit before I could get adjusted to what I was doing. I definitely don't agree with Outsourcing jobs to India or Mexico, nothing against them but there are tons of jobless people right here in the USA that need those jobs and can do them 50 times better than them. Cut high salaries from top paid executives and use that money to get US workers. Seems easy but company greed does not think so.
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Fun Times, Great Employee Interaction
Cons
Management, Consistency, Low Pay, Outsourcing
Add as many duties to you without increasing pay
Tax Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 22, 2017
You may start out as a researcher or payment processor but next thing you know you have quite a bit of duties on your plate but they will not increase your salary. People started after our class make more and do less work. Also, the environment is one where if you are good at your job you get more work to take up the slack of those who are not good. However, they get to keep their job doing mediocre while receiving the same pay as you.

This used to be a laid back relaxed place to work but now it has grown to so much micromanaging it is ridiculous. We were told there were no raises this year because of the down turn in the real estate market; however, when we had our townhall it was stated that management bonuses were paid out.

I wouldn't say do not work here if you need a job. It is decent and you get benefits and accruing PTO from day one. Benefits generally start the 1st of the next month after you are hired. Just go into this job knowing that it is not fair to everyone. So don't volunteer or take on more duties without asking for more money first. I have also heard that other departments are a little less stressful than my current department.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Great people to work with
Cons
No raises or incentives to do better, putting most work on small group of people while other slack off with no difference in pay
Great Company
Tax Mitigation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 17, 2017
Overall its a good company to work for, with some departments ran better than others just like with any corporate job. Improvements can be made. CoreLogic offers great incentives while employed with the company.
Pros
Schedule Flexiblitly
Cons
Raises
Solid employer
Insurance and Spatial (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 11, 2017
Solid employer building a new insurance and spatial vertical to complement existing operations in mortgage and finance. Needs some help pulling it all together. Should be a competitive force to be reckoned with in a few years.
Stressful
xyz (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 9, 2017
Lot of reorganization. Chaos. Long term tenured employees with lots of knowledge that isn't shared with newer generation. Poorly managed. Live in conference rooms all day leading to having to work during the evenings to do your real job.
Pros
Beneifts
Cons
Poor work life balance. Horrible management
Fun Work Place
VERBAL SERVICES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 9, 2017
This employer offered alot of incentives and advances for employees. Also you learn alot as far as constomer service and being able to work in an uppace envronment.
Pros
Fun Work place
Cons
Temporary Hire
Average Business Environment
Product Analyst (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 8, 2017
Things are a bit messy. The culture is negatvie but some of the people made up for it. Nobody knows exactly what is going on and the turnover is very high.
No comment
Tax Researcher III (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 6, 2017
Since it has been so long, I can't recall a typical day at work. The workplace culture and management were great. If I could go back, I would if only the paid more.
Fun work environment
Tax Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 3, 2017
• Disburse and issue payments to the agency for current tax cycles and complete lender audits to ensure compliance with all requirements.
• Process tax payments. This process includes escrow reporting, payment processing, reviewing incoming tax bills, identifying and disbursing bills for system input, identifying missing payments, reconciling bills to checks, and preparing information and check requests for supervisor to allocate funding.
• Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining complex files, researching and investigating information contained in files, processing departmental documents requiring knowledge of functional operations and entering report results into tracking system.
• Maintain compliance with established department productivity and quality standards in agreement with customer request.
• Ensure all outputs are matching, distributed to the appropriate area for processing and prepared for shipping to the agency two days prior to the ELD.
Everybody except upper management is expendable
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 1, 2017
CoreLogic is built on the premise that you can build a successful organization by assembling parts. In that type of environment, no worker or staff member has a unique skill or value to the company. This leads to the de-valuation of experience and seniority. So when the (seemingly) constant cost cutting efforts happen, they focus on eliminating the most experienced staff and challenging the rest to cover the gaps left behind. Nobody should be complacent in their job, but during my entire tenure there, I never met one person who felt that they had any job security.

As a strategy, this has (so far) allowed continued growth in the bottom line, but at the cost of creating a skeletal organization with no capacity to be as responsive as is going to be required in today's marketplace.

Don't get me wrong. The people in CoreLogic are top notch and great to work with. However, they are hobbled by the overall management approach. I believe CoreLogic's success can be attributed to the commitment and perseverance of its people, despite the lack of true support from management.
Pros
Great people to work with. Biggest player in the industry.
Cons
Strictly a numbers company - no loyalty to employees. Cumbersome organization, frustrating and slow moving.
Productive and fun work place with good management
Property Tax Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 26, 2017
It was a pretty overall balanced job, It had pros and cons just like any other job, but it was fun. Great comapany, great co-workers. A lot of good food places nearby.
Hard working company with "can do" spirit. Open work environment.
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 25, 2017
Recently moved to new building to allow for more visibility in the marketplace. Open environment which opens up opportunities for collaborative spirit among teams. The company always rises to meet the needs of its customers.
Great Company
Tax servicing (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 24, 2017
Great people to work with, could do better on the training process though. Love working there just wish the pay was better and it wasn't so far away. Defiantly teaches you to have patients.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Not enough training
Fast Pace environment
Senior Data Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 24, 2017
Corlogic has been a great place to work. The environment is fast pace, but management recognizes that there should be a balance between work and home.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
The commute is long and not many people are allowed to telecomute
Do not want to comment
Manager, Sales Operations PMO (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTApril 21, 2017
Overall my experience at CoreLogic was positive. One area of improvement would be to seek alignment across segments on operational process and procedures. Really good, hard working people work for this company.
Do your job and go home
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 21, 2017
Management was not invested in the person as a whole only specific skills. If ever a point where you were not making them look good you were put on the back burner and eventually seen as an obstacle.

Before I had applied for the position I had heard stories about the culture but was enamored with the pay package and found out the stories were true. Play your cards close to your chest.
Pros
Pay and Benefits package
lots of Growth
Director, Software Quality (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 20, 2017
lots of growth, lots of cool new projects, tons of interesting work and opportunity.
The challenge of that, is that growth means lots of people are new, and lots of things don't have a clear process yet, and we're being a bit messy and scrambling. But that's part of the fun, if you look at it the right way
Great and productive place to work
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 20, 2017
I really like the people I work with and I have learnt a lot for the last 5 years in this company.

I like that we are not micro managed and I work with my co workers and managers quite well
Pros
Great company of people that I call friends
Cons
The salary could be better
Nice Place to work
Sr. Production Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 16, 2017
Good working environment, fair management. Compensation and benefits are similar to what is on the market.
Company moved to a new location in Irving and it is not easy to find a parking space now.
Pros
nice people to work
Cons
healthcare is not good as it used to be

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreLogic. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8