CoreMedical Group Employee Review

View all CoreMedical Group reviews

Great support staff and varied assignments
SLP (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 27, 2014
I have over 17 years of experience and began Travel therapy as an SLP last year. I have really enjoyed the work opportunities and positive support from the recruiter. I look forward to more assignments in new areas where I can explore. I recently worked in Alaska!
Pros
Varied work settings; pay; benefits
Cons
Contract work

Other CoreMedical Group Employee Reviews

awesome recruiter
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHNovember 2, 2017
travel RN for 13 week assignments. Loved the travel but did not like the idea that the customer ( company they send you to ) out weighs you. If anything is said the customer is always right and you have to prove your position.
Pros
money is awesome
Cons
see above
RN Case Manager
Registered Nurse (Travel) (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 16, 2017
5-6 patients per day depending on the type of visit. Patients included routine visits for teaching of medication and disease management, wound care of different types to include wound staging and wound vac therapy; IV and PICC line visits; Venipuncture visits for lab values; Admission visits, discharge visits, resumption of care visits, and recertification visits and OASIS documentation.
Pros
Visiting patients in the home
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CoreMedical Group. Our community is ready to answer.