CoreMedical Group

CoreMedical Group Employer Reviews

Fun Workplace
Receptionist (Current Employee), Salem, NHSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and lunches every other week
This is my moms company so I have grown up with many of the employees there. They are my family.

I am basically the "go-to" girl.
Hard working and caring nurse
Travel nurse (Former Employee), MAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: supportive staff. many travel area's
Cons: na
I have enjoyed to opputunity to work with core medical group. It is time for me to focus on getting into RN School. So will be going back to WA to complete school.
Great travel nurse agency
Travel LPN (Former Employee), Salem, NHAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great compensation, great assignments
Cons: employee pays travel expenses up front, change in recruiter-new recruiter not helpful
Found me an assignment in Hawaii and immediately able to place me in Vermont with no down time between assignments.
It's a good company to work with
Occupational Therapy (Former Employee), CaliforniaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: recruiter is honest and helpful
Cons: n/a for me
I think I am very lucky. It's my recruiter that makes me feel this company is a good company to work with. My recruiter tried to give me higher pay compares to other companies at the same position, and my pay is also higher compares to someone from other company who is more experienced than me.

She really cares about "me", not like other recruiters, – more... who tried to take advantages from me. ( I have 4 recruiters in my life so far, some recruiters will trick you professionally, but the one from coremedical group she won't try to trick you. ) She tries very hard to find the job which suits me, and make sure I like the job location before she submits my resume.

She called me a lot and make sure I like the position, and everything goes well. And I never have problem with my paycheck, always pay on time with accurate amount.

And for my contract, I have to end it early without choice because something happened. She helped me a lot to get out of the contract without any penalty.

Highly recommend my recruiter, and this company. – less
Great support staff and varied assignments
SLP (Current Employee), Anchorage, AKApril 27, 2014
Pros: varied work settings; pay; benefits
Cons: contract work
I have over 17 years of experience and began Travel therapy as an SLP last year. I have really enjoyed the work opportunities and positive support from the recruiter. I look forward to more assignments in new areas where I can explore. I recently worked in Alaska!
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant, Team Leader, Travel Services (Former Employee), Salem, NHApril 7, 2014
I enjoyed helping the sales teams and travelers in everyday tasks.
Traveled the country while working
Full Time Travel Physical Therapist (Current Employee), United StatesFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: pay, experience, travel, benefits
Cons: stressful, relocation
Enjoyed the opportunities that Core Medical Group provided me to follow my pursuit of traveling while advancing in my career in the process.
Excellent support staff
Traveling Physical Therapist (Current Employee), TexasJanuary 29, 2014
I worked as a travel therapist in multiple outpatient and SNF settings as the sole DPT.
Core medical group is a fair company to work for.
core medical group (Current Employee), Salem, NHNovember 17, 2013
At Core Medical group I was a travel nurse who did Home Health Care.
i was not very impressed with my recruiter
RN (Former Employee), Puyallup, WAOctober 26, 2013
my recruiter didn't keep in contact with me as much as i would have liked. he was not very understanding.
Dedicated to find the best placement for travel assignments.
Speech and Language Therapist (Current Employee), Macon, MOOctober 19, 2013
Working with Core has been an all aroung good experience. The only reason I rated them 4 stars with job security is because it is the nature of contract work. However, I do feel they went the extra mile to find contracts for me. They also ensured I was comfortable with living arrangements and facility placement.
Core Medical is a Travel Nurse Compay who arranges job assignments at different hospitals and clinics.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Salem, NHSeptember 23, 2013
I work as a travel Nurse in a PACU . A typical day for me is receiving patients from the OR some come wide awake and some come into the PACU with a oral air way in or nasal trumpet in. I make sure that they are breathing okay, circulation is okay, blood pressure okay and dressing okay. I manage them until they are awake and can make needs known. I also – more... manage pain and nausea before sending them to the floor or to Phase 2.
I leaned the Epic computer system. I also have learned about new surgical procedures that I have not taken care of before.
My co-workers have been great. They helped me learn the computer system since it was relatively still new to me. They were knowledgeable and passed on the information to me if I had any questions. The hardest part of my job was just find things and learning everyone name. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all the different people and working with different cultures. – less
ethical problems
physical therapist (Former Employee), ashlandAugust 5, 2013
Wonder how many people are afraid to state that this place has serious ethical problems especially when they keep patients way longer than they should and start digging for other patients with residents who no longer can profit from therapy. Ask how many good therapists they have run off !
Fun place to work
LVN (Current Employee), New HampshireJuly 25, 2013
Pros: staff friendliness
Cons: rotating shift
It is a travel assignment the facility i worked at was friendly and the staff was awesome to work with
Really took care of their employees.
RN- Travel Nurse (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 8, 2013
First try at travel nursing and this company made it a wonderful experience.
Professional work environment, fast paced, fun.
Occupational Therapist, JFK Medical Center (Current Employee), Atlantis, FLNovember 29, 2012
Orthopedic, Neurological/Spine, and Cardiac Centers of Excellence.
Morning one on one ADL retraining. Extensive wound care experience.
Good company to work for
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Salem, NHOctober 23, 2012
Pros: qualify for a trip to mexico in march . good benefits, good networking
Cons: the possiblity of not getting an assignment close to home and have to travel a distance
Getting 13 week assignments and arriving in new building to a new set of co-workers is a good typical day at work.. My favorite part of this job and seeing the improvement of the clients I treat and have them reach their goals. Core Medical is a good management company and really makes you feel very comfortable and have many people behind the scenes – more... who help you through the many processes of traveling – less
Mixed Bag
Contract Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 3, 2012
Pros: autonomy
Cons: unpredictability
Being a physical therapist contractor is not always the easiest route. It may mean more money and flexibility in terms of time off but it also means less certainty regarding contracts. There is always the possibility of being given a two week notice during your contract and then having to move on to a new place. CMG is reliable for the most part but – more... the recruiters are sometimes difficult to reach and seem like they're being bothered especially if you're worried about your next contract/placement. Overall, CMG is a fine company but I would not recommend working as a contractor if you like stability and predictability. I would strongly advise new grads to stay away from contracting in their first few years, even though these companies will try to lure you with money and vacations. – less

About CoreMedical Group

CoreMedical Group is a Career Resource and Staffing business headquartered in Salem, New Hampshire. We have been providing – Read more