• Received returned mail with provider payments, research the current address for providers and sent out W9 request for current remittance address, enter new remittance information from W9 received
• Respond to phone inquiries from providers on IVR, answer questions on contracting of providers, needing of W9 for remittance address, forward requests to the correct insurance group for questions on insurance
• Routing of correspondence and forwarding this to the correct member’s insurance group for processing of their claims.
• Acquiring the correct revenue code of claims to accelerate the process of insurance claims.
• Research of claims for members that come to not enrolled in any of the insurance plans offered
• Post notes and document information in various database software programs such as: AS400, ECAMS, Powerstep and ICE
Fexlible work schedule which is great, free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.