CoreSource

CoreSource United States Employee Reviews

This was a busy job, which I enjoyed.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 8, 2015
My supervisor was one of a kind! Bernis Benzer is one great leader and confidant.
Fun place to work. Good to employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 24, 2014
Pros: could leave work at work and not worry about when home with family
Cons: distance i had to drive for job
Management did listen to employees input for suggestions. Lots of friendships still after being gone 15 years. Could get busy after holidays but it made the day go faster.
Great company to work for
Claims analyst paying medical/dental/vision claims (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2014
I worked for this company for almost 19 years and it was nothing but a positive experience.
Not a good place to work if you want to be treated fair, but awesome if you want to be micromanaged!!
HCM (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAMay 14, 2014
Pros: free coffee and sometimes free food
Cons: does not recognize work quality, horrible management, terrible health benefits, shady coworkers
This company does not care about low-level employees. If you're not management you get overlooked. Quality of work goes completely unrecognized. No room for advancement. It's not about what you know but who you know. Not willing to help you learn other aspects of the department. Micromanaged.
productive enviornment
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee), Wayne, PAApril 30, 2014
Pros: enjoyed helping so made job easy
Cons: early working hours
enjoyed helping customers

learned just how much good customer service is appreciated and
at times envied

great to receive letters/flowers when do a good job

sometimes a team can make it hard to be a team player
Horrible place to work
Fsa analyst (Former Employee), Little rock, ar.February 21, 2014
Pros: jeans everyday
Cons: too many to list!!
You will be over worked, over stressed, under trained, under appreciated and under paid!!!! Beware for sure!! You will not be promoted of you are not friends with management and in the clique!! If you want to age 10 years per every year, then you should work there,otherwise, don't do it!!
Great people to work with, great opportunities
Medical Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: decent salary, telecommuting options, great management
Cons: excessive work load for each person, mandatory overtime every week
I have been privileged to work from home and have for the last 10 years. Prior to that, I worked in the office for 5 years. A typical day for me included signing on to the claims processing system and accessing the claims database for the specific groups that I handle. I review emails, faxes, correspondence and appeals from the members and providers. I help out customer service by answering phones during lunches. I work with a great group of people, and have developed many life long friendships. The hardest part of the job right now is that I have been transferred to another office location, even though I am still at home, I report to the office in Pennsylvania. This is the 4th time I have been transferred and its hard to learn each office's rule and regulations, supervisors and team members. I never feel like I am a part of anything for too long, and that frustrates me. Also as a claims analyst I would like to focus on processing and handling claims, not having to take phone calls as well, which affects my overall production. The most enjoyable part of the job now would have to be that opportunity to work from home since my children have been born and have a more flexible work schedule.
A wonderfull place to learn and advance
Auditor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2014
A great place to start your career with unlimited growth potential.
Keep looking
Flex Spending Claims Processor (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 5, 2013
Pros: i could wear jeans if i paid for it
Cons: just a unethical place to work
I worked at the office in Lille Rock,Ar the year of 2012. Training isn't even close to what you need to achieve daily claims processing goals,and half of the time the trainer would leave out for hours and leave you sitting in a office only to check back a couple of hours later saying she got caught in the middle of something that needed her attention. You are placed in the floor completely unprepared ad they expect you to be ready to work.There are alot of cliques including management and workers. The HR person seems very friendly and caring all smiles but she has some other close minded motives going on inside her head. No room for advancement if the cliques don't like you and I they also seemed to hide there prejudices by again not allowing promotion or increased pay for the minorities at this location. Please don't apply
Very productive
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 29, 2013
They taught me a lot! I stayed busy all the time. There were some great employees within the company.
Nice place to work.
Analyst (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 15, 2013
Pros: always had help if i needed assistance with anything.
Cons: wasn't making enough money.
I processed medical claims, some customer service too. Co-workers were great, along with the managers.
Client Coordinator
Client Coordinator (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJuly 5, 2013
Client Coordinator – December 2002 – July 2005
Claims Analyst III – August 2000 – December 2002
*Coordination of self-funded employee benefit plans (medical, dental, short term disability, FSA, HSA, vision, and prescription), including claims, health care management, enrollment, COBRA, accounting, plan and benefit design, document preparation, client management and liaison between clients and individual company departments.
*As a Claims Analyst III, processed record breaking numbers of medical claims on a daily basis, including medical, surgical, Medicare and short term disability claims.
BEWARE
Customer Service (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 15, 2013
Pros: you could wear jeans
Cons: no breaks and 37.75 hr work week
The training was horrible. They give you additional groups, without training you properly. I kept asking for additional training without any success, until I gave them my resignation letter effective immediately, Then they decides to give me the training that I asked for. I worked 2 more days and still quit. I couldn't take it any longer. Management & Team leads will walk right past you without speaking. The moral was low. You could barely get a vacation day. There are no breaks, only a 30 min lunch!! and you only work something like 37.75 hours a week.
Flexible work hours and acknowledged for outstanding work
Medical/Dental Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, can wear jeans every day
Cons: driving distance
Learned a new system in 3 months, office birthday party once a month, management always keeps you up current on company policies and changes,loosing business, co-workers are like family, working hours.
provider of self funded plans
Stop loss Coordinator/Team Leader (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 19, 2012
processed claims, customer service calls. fulltime job. great management.
Training unbelievably unbearable
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 6, 2012
Pros: great benefits, bonuses
Cons: alot of ot, hard to make quota's.
They give you 2-3 months to learn how to be a claims analyst. they rush through everything. They tell you ask questions but the trainer rushes the question and when you don't understand it and can't apply it to the claim she wonders why. Once they put you on the floor you are on your own unless you ask for help. When you do ask for help the want to know what you learned while in training. NOT very helpful at all. Especially the Senior Analysts. When you have a question they want you to save it till you can schedule time for the sr. analyst to help you. By that time you are slowed down and can't make quota. Look out if you don't make your quota or make a QA error. They really come down on you. They shouldn't...since you are new on the floor and they only help you when THEY have time.
Terrible training program
Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Tinley Park, IlAugust 8, 2012
Pros: it was close to home
Cons: poor training, poor management. employees not friendly or willing to help a new co worker
I was a claims examiner for the Tinley Park office. My trainer had a medical problem and fell asleep all the time. When she wasnt asleep she was on the phone. Trainer went on vacation after the second day of my training and I was left to learn the system on my own. Very unhappy employees. When needing help people were very unwilling to help.
I enjoyed my job
Sr. Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Jackson, MNJune 29, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: stressful to meet quotas
Processed health insurance claims.
Individual, group, medicare
I loved my job
Love It
SENIOR CLAIMS ANALYST (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 22, 2012
Family atmosphere, love dealing with people. Helping people resolve issue's, understand, and provide knowledge, and be a productive team member.
Medical Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJune 12, 2012
Pros: holidays and weekends off, potlucks, bonus checks
Heavy rotations of inbound and outbound calls, via emails and faxes nice area setting for customer services. I learned excellent customer skills helping customer with precerts and benefits, resolving customer issues in a timely manner. Management excellent, co-workers hard team players and very pleasant-the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with your coworkers and customers

CoreSource Salaries