CoreSource Employee Reviews

Learning Experience
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 7, 2017
You can learn as much as you want at this company. The people there were extremely nice to work with. Management was knowledgeable and easy to get along with. The culture was very good.
Pros
Hours were flexible
Great working invironment
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 2, 2017
I learn so much working at Coresource. I worked with a great group of people and I really enjoyed everything about working there.There wasn't anything hard about the job, just had to pay attention to detail and active listening.
Enjoyable Atmosphere, demanded alot from their employees
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 24, 2017
The atmosphere with the other associates was very fun. The unfortunate aspect of this company was to demand that I travel around the country to assist other locations with no compensation increase for this task
great people to be with every day
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILApril 25, 2017
With customer service there is always something to be learned. Whether it be a new procedure, a way to explain things to someone, or just understanding their point of view. I feel that management could have been more transparent to us. Alot of things were thrown at us at the last minute. I don't feel that communication was a strong point. The hardest part of this job was dealing with the person that just could not understand how the benefit worked and just wanted it handled how they thought it should be. I loved working with the people every day. Even that staff in other offices were a pleasure.
Pros
pleasant atmosphere, understanding of family
Cons
not knowing what is happening
Redefining its goals
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJanuary 17, 2017
CoreSource is utilizing outside vendors to analyze it market presence to identify new markets to. concentrate their sales efforts, as well as new products to differentiate itself from other TPAs.
Poor Management and no proper training
Client Service (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 2, 2016
Very poor management and no proper training or cross training. Training should be something any company does on a regular basis. Managers never check to see how they can make or improve the departments for their employees. No such thing as team work from other departments. No good support or assistance from other departments. Very unorganized.
Pros
No micromanaging, some flexibility, some friendly people
Cons
Unorganized, no cross training/ training, unprofessional
Coresource
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 22, 2016
There are so many things that I can say about this company. But I will just keep it cordial and say if I have another job opportunity presents itself I will definitely leave Coresource.
Third party administrator
Medical Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAOctober 19, 2016
The position was challenging. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Management was very flexible with hours. They were quick to get answers to your questions.
Productive work place
On-site Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 6, 2016
I have a very challenging and rewarding position. I work with a team who strives to deliver nothing less then professional excellence as the company's core values.
Pros
team spirit
Cons
never a dull moment
Flexible work schedule, free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Repricing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 23, 2016
• Received returned mail with provider payments, research the current address for providers and sent out W9 request for current remittance address, enter new remittance information from W9 received
• Respond to phone inquiries from providers on IVR, answer questions on contracting of providers, needing of W9 for remittance address, forward requests to the correct insurance group for questions on insurance
• Routing of correspondence and forwarding this to the correct member’s insurance group for processing of their claims.
• Acquiring the correct revenue code of claims to accelerate the process of insurance claims.
• Research of claims for members that come to not enrolled in any of the insurance plans offered
• Post notes and document information in various database software programs such as: AS400, ECAMS, Powerstep and ICE

Fexlible work schedule which is great, free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Pros
Buddy walks to east tension, can take breakes at anytime as long as productions is met.
Cons
healthcare
Good company, bad management
Eligibility Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2016
This is a good company which retains employees for years. Unfortunately, I do not like my role nor the team I work with daily.
Wonderful place to work, nice coworkers and environment overall!
Senior Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 3, 2015
I worked at CoreSource as Staff Assistant for 1 1/2 years and really enjoyed my job and all of the people I worked with.
It was a very good environment to work in and was able to get to know most people in the office since I assisted all managers in one way or another and their teams. Very delightful!
Pros
Supportive Management, variety of duties, co-workers
Cons
Some tasks were monontonous, although filled the day with other various duties made it not so monotonous.
Busy Healthcare Insurance Company
Medical Insurance Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 16, 2015
I worked in the claims processing area for certain accounts. I processed hospital claims and physician office claims. I helped patients understand how their claim was processed, what was covered, etc.

I also assisted with covering the switchboard at breaks and lunch. I would answer phone calls from patients and providers who had questions about their coverage or payment. Also I helped companies who employees were covered by our insurance understand what was covered by their plan.
Pros
enjoyed helping my patients with concerns about their coverage
Cons
???
No advancement Low pay Terrible Management
Medical Claim Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clinton Twp, MIJune 9, 2015
Blame rolls down hill when the thought of loosing their client looms over head. It always boiled down to the "Analyst" fault. Poor communication. Poor leadership from Unit Managers with out the people skills needed to manage. Unreasonable expectations of Customer Service pertaining to phone calls. No one defends their employees. We can be mistreated by Providers and Patients and are still expected to look the other way!
Pros
Free coffee and we could wear jeans
Cons
not appreciated or defended
productive very nice work environment
Mail Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 14, 2015
handling of all incoming mail, operating a numerous type of mail machines. Sorted, folded mail placed proper postage on outgoing mail. answered a multitude of incoming calls which were then transferred to their designated areas.Friendly co-workers in a very pleasant work environment, The very best part of the job all of the people who were employed there along with the management team.
This was a busy job, which I enjoyed.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 8, 2015
My supervisor was one of a kind! Bernis Benzer is one great leader and confidant.
Fun place to work. Good to employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 24, 2014
Management did listen to employees input for suggestions. Lots of friendships still after being gone 15 years. Could get busy after holidays but it made the day go faster.
Pros
could leave work at work and not worry about when home with family
Cons
distance I had to drive for job
Great company to work for
Claims analyst paying medical/dental/vision claims (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2014
I worked for this company for almost 19 years and it was nothing but a positive experience.
Not a good place to work if you want to be treated fair, but awesome if you want to be micromanaged!!
HCM (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 14, 2014
This company does not care about low-level employees. If you're not management you get overlooked. Quality of work goes completely unrecognized. No room for advancement. It's not about what you know but who you know. Not willing to help you learn other aspects of the department. Micromanaged.
Pros
Free coffee and sometimes free food
Cons
Does not recognize work quality, horrible management, terrible health benefits, shady coworkers
productive enviornment
Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 30, 2014
enjoyed helping customers

learned just how much good customer service is appreciated and
at times envied

great to receive letters/flowers when do a good job

sometimes a team can make it hard to be a team player
Pros
enjoyed helping so made job easy
Cons
early working hours