CORESTAFF Services

CORESTAFF Services Employer Reviews

Very fun
Archivist 1/Document Specialist (Former Employee), Ventura, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: got close to everyone there
I loved the people I worked with. Learned all kinds of skills
Good Company
Administrative Coordinator (Consultant) (Former Employee), Falls Church, VASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: organization
I spent most of my time with the Client. My time wth the Telesec staff was pleasant and professional
gained valuable sales experience, but to many changes in Executive Leadership left the company in a state of vulnarability
Sales Manager/Branch Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 18, 2014
Maintained sales funnel of 1000 prospects, weekly sales meetings regionally, Local office Management responsibilities of forecasting, budgets, sales, supervision, payroll, interviewing, b2b sales calls inside and outside.
productive with manager taking time to show appreciatation
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches, job flexability, no pressure
Cons: n/a
worked stressed free, I learn third party vendor system how to collect. My manager was from Atlanta,GA so when he came in which was once every two weeks he would show appreciation by taking us out to lunch, giving us bonus and sometimes sending us chocolate covered strawberries for trying so hard. The most hard was some of my coworkers,that made it – more... difficult to work. – less
Wharehouse
Shipping / Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Downey CASeptember 5, 2014
shipping and receiving,folk left driver,order puller.packing parts for customer. load and unload trucks
Contract work with no benefits
Data Center Engineer Operations - Electrical (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CASeptember 3, 2014
Not much to say. Just a job. No benefits such as holidays, sickdays or vacation
productive some days sometimes it was fun work place
Materials Handler (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: take 30 minutes from your pay for the break
It's a alright working enviroment I learned alot about computers
Some days going to work with the co-workers was cool some it bad because the attitude but that life
Productive, Friends and meeting new people
Reservation Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 16, 2014
Pros: pretty decent schedule
Cons: short breaks everything is senority no oppurtunity to travel
A lot of wishy washy stuff goes on always have to be 4 steps ahead of others no job security anyone can be cut at anytime job is easy no real hard challenges
Supportive and interesting company to work for.
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: best work cafeteria
Cons: working mandetory weekends
A typical day at work was knowing you may be working on something different that day, like perhaps assisting a department with their workload and only getting a few minutes of training. I learned different aspects of what a title company does from opening title to preparing final HUD's. Also, scheduling appointments for signings. My co-workers were – more... enjoyable and supportive in assiting to making our department a productive one. The hardest part of the job was having to learn a new duties and expect to meet goals with little training. The most enjoyable part of the job was building solid work relationships. – less
Great place to work, manager was very nice and funny.
Document Control Clerk (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: loved the job easy work
Cons: no complaints
Busy , fast paced, learn different office duties. Lots of different things to learn and do. If you asked you can be trained on any work there was too do.
Great start to my career
On-Site Service Coordinator/Compaq Computers (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: rodeo booth, great work/life balance
Cons: n/a
Great place to start my career
Excellent co-workers
Flexible schedule
Long hours, good pay
Printing Press Operator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 22, 2014
Workday starts at 4 am. I learned about operating a digital printing press and printing operations and workflow. The management seemed capable but overworked. The co-workers were mostly young and unprofessional. The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for 12 hours a day. The easiest part was getting support for problems or issues you might – more... run into.Also, the reduced price vending machines and free soda fountain in the breakroom were nice.Unfortunately, they only give you 10 minute breaks (20 minute lunch) to enjoy them. – less
Corestaff
Temp (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCJuly 22, 2014
A typical day at work was hard yet fast paced work. I learned how to use a pricing gun & work in a productive manner. The managment was some what good, it seemed like they were never around whenever you needed them. Mo co-workers was some good people we always helped each other out if we needed help. The hardest part of the job was with being a temp – more... you never knew when you was gonna work again or if you needed to come back tommorow or never knew your days off. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things. – less
contract work
Project Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 22, 2014
contract work, the company and co workers were great and very helpful for everything that I needed to do.
temp assignments
Data Entry (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 19, 2014
This company provided me with positions when I was available.
Fraud Analyst
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 18, 2014
Assisted credit union members with unauthorized debit card or credit card activity. Blocked cards to avoid any further fraudulent activity.
Okay if you like temp work
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: no hastle
Cons: few prospects in my state
I was assigned to teledyne for two years without being hired. This is the way they do things there. The entire department was laid off and I am left without an assignment, still technically employed by corestaff.
Worst Job I've ever had - Terrible Management
N/A (Former Employee), SeattleJune 29, 2014
Pros: nice customers/clients
Cons: everything else - management, no training, no benefits, people drink wine while you work.
A typical day at work: you're on your own. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as I enjoyed what I was doing. The reason that I hated this job so much, was because I was doing all of the work for recruiters who were on pintrest all day. I had more motivation to succeed and were surrounded by people just sitting around waiting for me to screen resumes – more... for them, and then they got praise for "filling" the position.

I learned: Sometimes it's okay to stand up for what's right. There was a lot of "buddy/buddy", trying to be cool - with the 40 something year old managers, and the 20 something recruiters. It bothered me that people didn't work, and that we had Wine Fridays (basically, I had to find people for the recruiters, to submit them to jobs....while they got tipsy). I brought this to the manager, who told me that she understands, but that they've been doing wine Friday (3:00 PM during the work day) every week and she wasn't going to take that away from them. **Note: Don't take away wine, just take away from the business - good call.

Management - I can't say anything good about the management. I honestly hope they don't work there anymore, because they were promoted into their jobs with no sensitivity training or management experience in recruiting.....because there was such high turnover. If you look between the years of 2011-2014, you would see.

The hardest part of the job was being in love with recruiting, and being surrounded by people, especially managers, who were supposed to motivate you...............................I ended up giving my two weeks notice - I actually received two other job offers, and I wasn't going to take them. When I went to my manager to ask for a potential raise, she told me I was blackmailing her? Even though she has recently gave an even larger raise to a girl who didn't take it......and we all knew about it. SO PROFESSIONAL.

The Most Enjoyable part of the job: working with the customers and clients. They kept me striving for better things, and kept that dream alive for me. I love where I work, and it took an awful work experience to find that perfect fit.

I would not recommend this company to anyone - either internal or contract. It is a completely dead end job, with "temporary to hire," promises, that never happen. Also, when I asked what potential growth opportunities there were - the manager said, "your title will never change, but your duties could".....makes no sense.

Worst. Company. Ever. - Don't even bother getting HR involved, as by that point, I had given my two weeks. Not worth it to be stuck in an environment filled with no motivation and just genuine, lazy workers. – less
Great opportunity to learn
HR Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2014
I was provided an opportunity to learn to aspects of my career and improve my current ones
Good company
Secretary (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 21, 2014
Good company to work for. Awesome staff and great environment

1 2 3 4 5